Hi is there an airline/partners that would do above flights. We are travelling into Toronto 5 days training it into Ottawa 3 days and then to Halifax 10 days ideally like to fly from Halifax into Lima 4 days fly to Cusco and train to Machu Picchu 2 days fly from Cusco to Santiago for 5 days and then home appreciate any help Deb
Travelling Melbourne Toronto Halifax Lima (Cusco) Santiago and Melbourne
View all South America activity »
- 1 Brazil - Rio to Sao Paulo
- 2 8 Days in Brazil
- 3 Iquitos, Gateway to the Peruvian Amazon rain forest
- 4 Practical to combine Amazon + beaches with visit to the Guianas?
- 5 Celebrating A Century Of Flight
- 6 Problems with emails USA-Brazil
- 7 how to get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- 8 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 9 Carribean to Argentina or Uruguay
- 10 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 11 Where to celebrate the New Year ?
- 12 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 13 Lower savings with the "blue" exchange rate?
- 14 Peru Hop?
- 15 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 16 "Up to" 40% discount on LAN flights around South America today only
- 17 Uruguay Re-Do
- 18 Montevideo, Uruguay
- 19 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 20 More suggested reading
- 21 Please help me jump-start planning for Galapagos trip
- 22 Peru Best Tours: Buyers Beware
- 23 Bariloche over XMas
- 24 Quark Expeditions 50% off sale - Antarctica 2014
- 25 Traveling with a Computer?