I have been chcking airflights from Buenos Aries to Igauzu then to Rio. All of the flights are around $1000 and take 9 housr becasue of the stops enrout. Is this correct according to your knowledge?
Thanks for the help.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 10 Nights in Central Chile and on Rapa Nui
- 2 Good women's hairgresser in Santiago?
- 3 Itineraries
- 4 2 weeks trip
- 5 Pantanal Lodges
- 6 semi weird question re Peru Currency
- 7 Torres Del Paine Hiking - No Refugios
- 8 Iguazu and Iguaçu
- 9 3 weeks in South America
- 10 Soles in Lima,Peru
- 11 Buenos Aires Hotels for 4 nights in early November
- 12 Ecuador, Panama, or Costa Rica
- 13 Bus travel between El Chalten and El Calafate
- 14 Chile wine tour
- 15 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 16 Aerolineas "Visit Argentina" discounted airline pass
- 17 Iquitos or Puerto Maldonado?
- 18 How to count hotel floors in Ecuador?
- 19 Ceviche in Peru or Ecuador?
- 20 Travel Buddies for the Salar de Uyuni in September 2017
- 21 Help planning trip to Chile (Patagonia and Lakes District) in late October
- 22 Travel to Salta/Jujuy
- 23 My June '14 Peru Trip
- 24 Proposed Argentina trip for Feb '18 - looking for advice?
- 25 Cusco area and Machu Picchu guide