I have been chcking airflights from Buenos Aries to Igauzu then to Rio. All of the flights are around $1000 and take 9 housr becasue of the stops enrout. Is this correct according to your knowledge?
Thanks for the help.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Tired of buses? We're selling our travel van!
- 2 Ecuador Trip Plan: What did we get right and wrong?
- 3 Logistics to reach Angel Falls in Venezuela
- 4 Inca Trail Report: 5 day version with Wayki Trek
- 5 Santiago, Chile
- 6 Santiago & Valparaiso - Help with Planning
- 7 2 Weeks in Armenia, Colombia/July
- 8 limited time in Cusco
- 9 Couple of days out from Bogota - Safe and possible?
- 10 Iguassu Falls footwear?
- 11 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 12 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 13 Visiting Ollantataymbo from Cusco
- 14 Getting Visa for U.S. citizen at the border
- 15 Back "home" in Barranco
- 16 Day trips from Montevideo
- 17 H Stern Jewelers, Brazil
- 18 2 weeks in Colombia
- 19 Home exchange to Brazil: cultural differences.
- 20 Colca/Arequipa/Puno - organized tour (bus) or something less crowded?
- 21 Peru in 9 days - Safety Concerns and itinerary review
- 22 Layover in Lima
- 23 Gym recommendations for Quito Centro Historico
- 24 Backroads or Nat Geo hiking Patagonia
- 25 Amazon, OIlantaytambo, Colca Canyon, Pacasmay and About