I will be going with a group to Asuncion in late May. We would like to take a side trip to Iguazu Falls from Asuncion. Has anyone been lately? Is a visa required to go into Brazil for a day trip?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Buenos Aires-ideas for side trips
- 2 Self Drive from BsAs to Tierra del Fuego
- 3 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 4 Suggested driving route Lima to Huaraz?
- 5 Cajamarca
- 6 Choquequirao Questions
- 7 Advice? First SA experience in Ecuador has so far been disappointing
- 8 Amazon and the Inca Trail
- 9 What to do with two free nites on arrival in Argentina
- 10 South America 2 Months Itinery
- 11 Finalizing Patagonia Itinerary-Suggestions?
- 12 Torres del Paine, 3 hotel oprions
- 13 5 day Galapagos cruise in Nov
- 14 Our ATMs to give 500 and 100 peso bills
- 15 Sixty days in Colombia
- 16 Machu Picchu - NatGeo vs. OAT
- 17 Taking the Bus Santiago Airport to Valpo
- 18 MP and Torres del Paine on same trip?
- 19 Steak house rec in Buenos Aires near Recoleta
- 20 12 Day Peru Itinerary Help
- 21 Shopping for sweaters - Quito or Otavalo?
- 22 A brief encounter with Ecuador
- 23 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 24 9 days in Ecuador-need help planning
- 25 Patagonia - Equipment