I will be going with a group to Asuncion in late May. We would like to take a side trip to Iguazu Falls from Asuncion. Has anyone been lately? Is a visa required to go into Brazil for a day trip?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 South America 2 Months Itinery
- 2 Finalizing Patagonia Itinerary-Suggestions?
- 3 Torres del Paine, 3 hotel oprions
- 4 5 day Galapagos cruise in Nov
- 5 What to do with two free nites on arrival in Argentina
- 6 Advice? First SA experience in Ecuador has so far been disappointing
- 7 Our ATMs to give 500 and 100 peso bills
- 8 Suggested driving route Lima to Huaraz?
- 9 Sixty days in Colombia
- 10 Machu Picchu - NatGeo vs. OAT
- 11 Taking the Bus Santiago Airport to Valpo
- 12 MP and Torres del Paine on same trip?
- 13 Steak house rec in Buenos Aires near Recoleta
- 14 Choquequirao Questions
- 15 12 Day Peru Itinerary Help
- 16 Shopping for sweaters - Quito or Otavalo?
- 17 A brief encounter with Ecuador
- 18 Cajamarca
- 19 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 20 9 days in Ecuador-need help planning
- 21 Patagonia - Equipment
- 22 Extra two days In Cusco or Lima..Early September
- 23 Chile or Argentina?
- 24 Extra two days in Cusco or Lake Titicaca
- 25 Iguassu Falls footwear?