I will be going with a group to Asuncion in late May. We would like to take a side trip to Iguazu Falls from Asuncion. Has anyone been lately? Is a visa required to go into Brazil for a day trip?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Van from Cusco to Ollantaytambo
- 2 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 3 60 day Trip to South America
- 4 3 week itinerary for Peru
- 5 Cities near santiago chile?
- 6 Ups and downs of our trip to Peru--from Machu Picchu to LIM airport floor
- 7 Buenos Aires
- 8 Best beach town for Jan- Feb trip
- 9 Buenos Aires with bad knee
- 10 Hotels in Argentina
- 11 Two day stay in Lima
- 12 Patagonia August 29 - September 7
- 13 I Didn't Get Killed in Rio: Our Travels in Peru, Brazil, and Ecuador
- 14 June travel in the Galapagos, Andean Ecuador, and Machu Picchu
- 15 Iguazu logistics and rental car?
- 16 Help! No Idea Where to Go.
- 17 Need itinerary advice for one month trip
- 18 Cusco Airport to Tierra Viva Cusco Plaza hotel
- 19 Peru itinerary
- 20 Questions On Packing For Patagonia
- 21 Need Help in Planning JuneItinerary for South Ameirca
- 22 Torres del Paine W Trek... Mid June or Late August???
- 23 Dual Citizen Traveling to Brazil & Argentina - Any Issues?
- 24 peru itinerary
- 25 Sacred Valley/Inca Trail April 2015 Trip Report