I will be in Argentina for global habitat for humanity (July 19-29), and have decided to do some traveling in South America before heading back to the USA. I would love to see Brazil, Chile, Ecuador, and maybe Peru. Really, I would love to see all of South America but I don't have unlimited time
Does anyone have any route information I can use? Where should I go? What should I see? How can I get to these places on a budget?
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://www.xaddition.net/lumidaire
- 2 Need travel buddy for Buenos Aires from Sept 29 to Oct 29
- 3 Palermo-Soho Hotel in Buenos Aires?
- 4 Please help with Peru itinerary
- 5 cruises now coming/going from San Antonio instead of Valparaiso
- 6 Puzzled by altitude sickness
- 7 Brazil
- 8 Visa for Brazil/canadian applying/Help!!!!
- 9 Best way to get from airport in Santiago to Ibis hotel in Valparaiso
- 10 Peru Trip for the Family
- 11 Argentina before and after Antarctica Itinerary
- 12 Peru Sacred Valley Trip - Family of 5
- 13 Patagonia itinerary advice
- 14 1.5 days in Rio
- 15 If it's Tuesday, it must be Patagonia...need itinerary help
- 16 Galapagos tours
- 17 Authentic Peruvian Community
- 18 Travel to Salta/Jujuy
- 19 Patagonia Hike/Travel/Explore
- 20 2 weeks trip
- 21 semi weird question re Peru Currency
- 22 Bus travel between El Chalten and El Calafate
- 23 10 Nights in Central Chile and on Rapa Nui
- 24 Where to stay in Bariloche
- 25 WEBJET