I will be in Argentina for global habitat for humanity (July 19-29), and have decided to do some traveling in South America before heading back to the USA. I would love to see Brazil, Chile, Ecuador, and maybe Peru. Really, I would love to see all of South America but I don't have unlimited time
Does anyone have any route information I can use? Where should I go? What should I see? How can I get to these places on a budget?
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Cusco area and Machu Picchu guide
- 2 Help planning trip to Chile (Patagonia and Lakes District) in late October
- 3 Proposed Argentina trip for Feb '18 - looking for advice?
- 4 Looking for travel buddies in Salta/Jujuy
- 5 Travel to Salta/Jujuy
- 6 Argentina with a touch of Chile and some help needed
- 7 Buenos Aires Hotels for 4 nights in early November
- 8 Argentina vs Chile
- 9 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 10 Is the Perito Moreno Glacier worth paying $200+ to walk on?
- 11 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 12 Avianca business class
- 13 Planning Argentina Trip
- 14 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 15 where to stay Buenos Aires
- 16 Aboard the Amazon Star
- 17 Feria de las flores
- 18 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 19 Brazilian Visa Documents - Help!
- 20 Escaping the northern hemisphere winter in the Santiago area?
- 21 comments
- 22 Cusco to La Paz Priorities: Puno VS Copacabana VS La Paz VS Coroico
- 23 3 days precruise-stay in Santiago all 3 or 2 SCL and 1 Valparaiso?
- 24 Huacachina, Peru
- 25 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March