I will be in Argentina for global habitat for humanity (July 19-29), and have decided to do some traveling in South America before heading back to the USA. I would love to see Brazil, Chile, Ecuador, and maybe Peru. Really, I would love to see all of South America but I don't have unlimited time
Does anyone have any route information I can use? Where should I go? What should I see? How can I get to these places on a budget?
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 WOW*** DAIL YAHOO 1+800+54O**683O MAIL%%% TEC****SUPPOT
- 2 Some Nature/Bird Lodges in Colombia
- 3 Anyone familiar with Sky Airlines?
- 4 How to count hotel floors in Ecuador?
- 5 Bolivian Visa
- 6 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 7 8 days in Ecudor
- 8 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 9 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 10 Quito, Galapagos and Otavalo
- 11 Going to Peru with 2 kids (9 and 12yrs)
- 12 Galapagos Islands, Machu Picchu, Amazon Rainforest + more
- 13 Galapagos tour one week on a boat
- 14 Galapagos and Machu Pichu Itinerary Suggestions
- 15 Northeast Brazil
- 16 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 17 Lima, Peru - Travel Report
- 18 Galapagos - Family Wildlife Tours
- 19 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 20 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 21 Going to Machu Pichu with 4 children
- 22 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 23 James Frazer-Mann - Trying to book El Chalten via Plataforma10 ?
- 24 Adventures / full of experince tours in the Ecuadorians
- 25 Lima - driver for hire