I will be in Argentina for global habitat for humanity (July 19-29), and have decided to do some traveling in South America before heading back to the USA. I would love to see Brazil, Chile, Ecuador, and maybe Peru. Really, I would love to see all of South America but I don't have unlimited time
Does anyone have any route information I can use? Where should I go? What should I see? How can I get to these places on a budget?
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Cusco to Ollantaytambo via Salt Flats
- 2 Argentina airpass.
- 3 Quito taxis
- 4 Separate tickets - question
- 5 Machu Picchu bus ticket online
- 6 San Salvador Layover
- 7 Inca Trail Report: 5 day version with Wayki Trek
- 8 South America this October
- 9 Iguazu Falls - 4 star hotel near the airport?
- 10 Itinerary Help Brazil 10 days
- 11 Fun adventure ...with 6 yr old
- 12 Brief Notes on a February in Ecuador
- 13 Layover in Lima
- 14 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 15 2 Weeks in Armenia, Colombia/July
- 16 Colca/Arequipa/Puno - organized tour (bus) or something less crowded?
- 17 Wine Tours in Chile and Argentina -
- 18 Chile & Argentina wine trips
- 19 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 20 Huaraz to Trujillo, Chiclayo and Piura
- 21 Santiago & Valparaiso - Help with Planning
- 22 Couple of days out from Bogota - Safe and possible?
- 23 2 weeks in Peru/Chile
- 24 Ecuador Trip Plan: What did we get right and wrong?
- 25 Logistics to reach Angel Falls in Venezuela