I will be in Argentina for global habitat for humanity (July 19-29), and have decided to do some traveling in South America before heading back to the USA. I would love to see Brazil, Chile, Ecuador, and maybe Peru. Really, I would love to see all of South America but I don't have unlimited time
Does anyone have any route information I can use? Where should I go? What should I see? How can I get to these places on a budget?
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Safety warning?
- 2 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 3 Trip Report - First time in Buenos Aires/Iguazu Falls/Rio de Janeiro
- 4 Iguazu falls logistics
- 5 Cape Horn cruise in Feb. or March?
- 6 Packing for Chile in November
- 7 Lima stopover
- 8 Buenos Aires AND Iguazu Falls?
- 9 Amazon side trip
- 10 travel from el calafate direct to Torres delPaine
- 11 First Trip to Colombia Advice Needed!
- 12 Domestic Flights within Chile
- 13 Argentina ( Junin de Los Andes)in mid January
- 14 Wine tour & transfer from Valparaiso to Santiago Airport
- 15 Uruguay, then Buenos Aires in early March
- 16 Buenos Aires-ideas for side trips
- 17 Santiago - where to stay?
- 18 Need help! Exploring Lakes District, Northern Patagonia, Tierra del Fuego
- 19 Tour guide/ agency
- 20 Patagonia Planning
- 21 Salta/NW Argentina, no car
- 22 March trip to Brazil
- 23 Iguazu Falls -- is Brazil side worth the cost?
- 24 Iguazu Falls -- 2 nights -- do we have it right?
- 25 Itinerary Help Brazil 10 days