I will be in Argentina for global habitat for humanity (July 19-29), and have decided to do some traveling in South America before heading back to the USA. I would love to see Brazil, Chile, Ecuador, and maybe Peru. Really, I would love to see all of South America but I don't have unlimited time
Does anyone have any route information I can use? Where should I go? What should I see? How can I get to these places on a budget?
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Buy real and fake Passport ,Visa,Driving License,etc
- 2 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?
- 3 3 Weeks Itinerary
- 4 Where to buy cowhide rug in Buenos Aires
- 5 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 6 Peru Escorted Travel
- 7 Hugely flexible trip starting in Argentina, 5/5/2014.
- 8 Puno to Arequipa by bus
- 9 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 10 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 11 Travel Agency: PeruTourism
- 12 Quito trip review with Gate 1 Travel
- 13 2 weeks in Argentina
- 14 Salta...Travel Brain Dead
- 15 Back to South America
- 16 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 17 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 18 More Help With Retirement Trip
- 19 JW Marriott Lima
- 20 Trip Report - Very Long
- 21 Quito recommendations
- 22 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 23 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 24 Which airline to fly to Cusco?
- 25 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!