I will be in Argentina for global habitat for humanity (July 19-29), and have decided to do some traveling in South America before heading back to the USA. I would love to see Brazil, Chile, Ecuador, and maybe Peru. Really, I would love to see all of South America but I don't have unlimited time
Does anyone have any route information I can use? Where should I go? What should I see? How can I get to these places on a budget?
Thanks in advance for your help!
- 1 I SURVIVED PERU (subtitle: yes, it's safe for a solo female traveler)
- 2 Back to South America
- 3 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 4 Santiago on Christmas Day??
- 5 Crellston and Others
- 6 Peru Query Escaped Peru
- 7 Is 6 weeks enough to go from Lima, Peru to Buenos Aires?
- 8 Help with itinerary
- 9 fly fishing near Santiago
- 10 Private transfer from Santiago to Valparaiso
- 11 Is it safe to backpack in venezuela?
- 12 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 13 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 14 Blue rate
- 15 Trip report for Bariloche
- 16 Peru: Markawasi anyone?
- 17 How bad are the floods in Rio currently?
- 18 should we skip Bolivia in Febuary.
- 19 Trip Report..Bolivia (Titikaka, La Paz, Uyuni, Potosi, Sucre) Nov. 2011
- 20 Reflections on our South America trip
- 21 Staying Safe in Buenos Aires
- 22 Making connecting flight in SCL after flying in internationally
- 23 Carribean to Argentina or Uruguay
- 24 Bus from Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales - ticket advice
- 25 8 Days in Brazil