I will be travelling in Bolivia during 4 weeks in September 2017 (from 10.09 to 05.10 to be precise) for the second time (I spent 7 weeks there back in 2007).
Amongst others, I plan to go back to the Salar de Uyuni. But I would like to do it slightly differently this time: start from Tupiza, and take at least an extra day to have more time for taking pictures (I am a photographer), and particularly sleep on or right next to the Salars to be able to be there both at sunrise and at sunset to have a softer light. Of course, this might be more expensive then the "classical tours", but not significantly if we are 4.
Anyone interested in joining in ?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Palermo-Soho Hotel in Buenos Aires?
- 2 Please help with Peru itinerary
- 3 cruises now coming/going from San Antonio instead of Valparaiso
- 4 Puzzled by altitude sickness
- 5 Brazil
- 6 Visa for Brazil/canadian applying/Help!!!!
- 7 Best way to get from airport in Santiago to Ibis hotel in Valparaiso
- 8 Peru Trip for the Family
- 9 Argentina before and after Antarctica Itinerary
- 10 Peru Sacred Valley Trip - Family of 5
- 11 Patagonia itinerary advice
- 12 1.5 days in Rio
- 13 If it's Tuesday, it must be Patagonia...need itinerary help
- 14 Galapagos tours
- 15 Authentic Peruvian Community
- 16 Travel to Salta/Jujuy
- 17 Patagonia Hike/Travel/Explore
- 18 2 weeks trip
- 19 semi weird question re Peru Currency
- 20 Bus travel between El Chalten and El Calafate
- 21 10 Nights in Central Chile and on Rapa Nui
- 22 Where to stay in Bariloche
- 23 WEBJET
- 24 Iguazu and Iguaçu
- 25 Good women's hairgresser in Santiago?