I have been planning and researching (on my own) for a trip for my family's vacation to Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands. I have found it difficult to find information on booking flights within the country and also on finding the best option for vehicle transportation to Cuenca from Guayaquil as a side trip. I want to give kudos to Jen at the Untamed Path agency. Since I don't normally use agencies I was reluctant to call one, but she was so very helpful and called me to advise me on my options. Her ideas were some I had not thought of (I guess that is why she does this kind of work ). Even though she knew I would not be using her services she gave me her time and helpful recommendations.
Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 2 Itinerary advice for a 5 week trip to Peru
- 3 Trip to Machu Picchu
- 4 RECIFE, where to stay during WORLD CUP??
- 5 Fire in Valparaiso
- 6 HELP!!! Sao Paulo for a day???
- 7 Machu Picchu with a bum knee
- 8 Independence Day in Cuzco
- 9 Ecuador - should we go?
- 10 Buenos Aires + only 1 Patagonia location
- 11 Back to South America
- 12 Cotopaxi Day Tour
- 13 Travel from Cusco to Tacna by bus
- 14 Peru/Machu Picchu/Cuzco suggestions
- 15 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 16 Driving in Ecuador
- 17 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador
- 18 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 19 Should we book Argentina trip in May 2014?
- 20 2-3 months backpacking trip to Peru, Bolivia, Chile and Buenos Aires
- 21 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 22 9 day Itinerary Advice: Lima, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu
- 23 Question about LAN Peru LAX-Cusco
- 24 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 25 Questions re. Machu Picchu