I have been planning and researching (on my own) for a trip for my family's vacation to Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands. I have found it difficult to find information on booking flights within the country and also on finding the best option for vehicle transportation to Cuenca from Guayaquil as a side trip. I want to give kudos to Jen at the Untamed Path agency. Since I don't normally use agencies I was reluctant to call one, but she was so very helpful and called me to advise me on my options. Her ideas were some I had not thought of (I guess that is why she does this kind of work ). Even though she knew I would not be using her services she gave me her time and helpful recommendations.
Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Puno to Arequipa by bus
- 2 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 3 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 4 Where to buy cowhide rug in Buenos Aires
- 5 Travel Agency: PeruTourism
- 6 3 Weeks Itinerary
- 7 Quito trip review with Gate 1 Travel
- 8 2 weeks in Argentina
- 9 Hugely flexible trip starting in Argentina, 5/5/2014.
- 10 Salta...Travel Brain Dead
- 11 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?
- 12 Back to South America
- 13 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 14 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 15 More Help With Retirement Trip
- 16 JW Marriott Lima
- 17 Trip Report - Very Long
- 18 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 19 Quito recommendations
- 20 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 21 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 22 Which airline to fly to Cusco?
- 23 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!
- 24 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 25 AEP to Recoleta - Taxi/Bus/Car Service