I have been planning and researching (on my own) for a trip for my family's vacation to Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands. I have found it difficult to find information on booking flights within the country and also on finding the best option for vehicle transportation to Cuenca from Guayaquil as a side trip. I want to give kudos to Jen at the Untamed Path agency. Since I don't normally use agencies I was reluctant to call one, but she was so very helpful and called me to advise me on my options. Her ideas were some I had not thought of (I guess that is why she does this kind of work ). Even though she knew I would not be using her services she gave me her time and helpful recommendations.
Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 driving to salvador
- 2 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 3 Currency Woes
- 4 Argentina (and Chile?): basic itinerary
- 5 Just a week!
- 6 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 7 MP, SV and Cusco in July - itinerary questions
- 8 Peru itinerary in March.. Comments needed please
- 9 NatGeo Patagonia trip
- 10 Walking The Streets Of Buenos Aires
- 11 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 12 Quito trip
- 13 Peru in 7 (full) days: Cuzco, Puno, Arequipa
- 14 Hiring a driver in the Sacred Valley.....suggestions please
- 15 2 "free days" in Lake District
- 16 Glover escapes cold again and returns to Colombia and Mexico
- 17 1 day in Rio
- 18 Peru advice, and are there any monkeys?
- 19 Chile - Casablanca region vineyard tours. Any recommendations?
- 20 Solo female travelling around South America
- 21 Bariloche car rental
- 22 A Camera Question for the Photogs Out There
- 23 Galapagos Islands
- 24 Trip to Argentina - Help with Patagonia needed!
- 25 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!