I have been planning and researching (on my own) for a trip for my family's vacation to Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands. I have found it difficult to find information on booking flights within the country and also on finding the best option for vehicle transportation to Cuenca from Guayaquil as a side trip. I want to give kudos to Jen at the Untamed Path agency. Since I don't normally use agencies I was reluctant to call one, but she was so very helpful and called me to advise me on my options. Her ideas were some I had not thought of (I guess that is why she does this kind of work ). Even though she knew I would not be using her services she gave me her time and helpful recommendations.
Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos
View all South America activity »
- 1 Help with itinerary
- 2 Advice on what to see on side trip from Sao Paulo
- 3 Is 6 weeks enough to go from Lima, Peru to Buenos Aires?
- 4 Back to South America
- 5 I SURVIVED PERU (subtitle: yes, it's safe for a solo female traveler)
- 6 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 7 Santiago on Christmas Day??
- 8 Crellston and Others
- 9 Peru Query Escaped Peru
- 10 fly fishing near Santiago
- 11 Private transfer from Santiago to Valparaiso
- 12 Is it safe to backpack in venezuela?
- 13 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 14 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 15 Blue rate
- 16 Trip report for Bariloche
- 17 Peru: Markawasi anyone?
- 18 How bad are the floods in Rio currently?
- 19 should we skip Bolivia in Febuary.
- 20 Trip Report..Bolivia (Titikaka, La Paz, Uyuni, Potosi, Sucre) Nov. 2011
- 21 Reflections on our South America trip
- 22 Staying Safe in Buenos Aires
- 23 Making connecting flight in SCL after flying in internationally
- 24 Carribean to Argentina or Uruguay
- 25 Bus from Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales - ticket advice