I am arriving at AEP airport in Buenos Aires around 11pm, and departing from EZE at 9pm on the next day. I would gladly skip night sleep (and hotel expenses, too), leave lugguage in the airport baggage storage, go to the city center very early in the morning to see something and have a lunch, and then go directly to the airport to fly out. What kind of transportation and itinerary would you suggest ? I had an overview bus tour of BA during my previous visit.
Transportation for AEP - BA center - EZE itinerary
View all South America activity »
- 1 Web Search Evaluator (Portuguese-Brazil)
- 2 Where to celebrate the New Year ?
- 3 8 Days in Brazil
- 4 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 5 Practical to combine Amazon + beaches with visit to the Guianas?
- 6 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 7 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 8 Celebrating A Century Of Flight
- 9 Lower savings with the "blue" exchange rate?
- 10 Peru Hop?
- 11 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 12 "Up to" 40% discount on LAN flights around South America today only
- 13 Uruguay Re-Do
- 14 Montevideo, Uruguay
- 15 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 16 More suggested reading
- 17 Please help me jump-start planning for Galapagos trip
- 18 Peru Best Tours: Buyers Beware
- 19 how to get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- 20 Bariloche over XMas
- 21 Quark Expeditions 50% off sale - Antarctica 2014
- 22 Traveling with a Computer?
- 23 Christmas Day in Buenos Aires
- 24 Two Weeks Ecuador - Itinerary Help!
- 25 18 Day Argentina Itinerary