I am arriving at AEP airport in Buenos Aires around 11pm, and departing from EZE at 9pm on the next day. I would gladly skip night sleep (and hotel expenses, too), leave lugguage in the airport baggage storage, go to the city center very early in the morning to see something and have a lunch, and then go directly to the airport to fly out. What kind of transportation and itinerary would you suggest ? I had an overview bus tour of BA during my previous visit.
Transportation for AEP - BA center - EZE itinerary
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Where to buy cowhide rug in Buenos Aires
- 2 Travel Agency: PeruTourism
- 3 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 4 3 Weeks Itinerary
- 5 Quito trip review with Gate 1 Travel
- 6 2 weeks in Argentina
- 7 Hugely flexible trip starting in Argentina, 5/5/2014.
- 8 Salta...Travel Brain Dead
- 9 Puno to Arequipa by bus
- 10 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 11 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?
- 12 Back to South America
- 13 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 14 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 15 More Help With Retirement Trip
- 16 JW Marriott Lima
- 17 Trip Report - Very Long
- 18 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 19 Quito recommendations
- 20 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 21 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 22 Which airline to fly to Cusco?
- 23 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!
- 24 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 25 AEP to Recoleta - Taxi/Bus/Car Service