I am arriving at AEP airport in Buenos Aires around 11pm, and departing from EZE at 9pm on the next day. I would gladly skip night sleep (and hotel expenses, too), leave lugguage in the airport baggage storage, go to the city center very early in the morning to see something and have a lunch, and then go directly to the airport to fly out. What kind of transportation and itinerary would you suggest ? I had an overview bus tour of BA during my previous visit.
Transportation for AEP - BA center - EZE itinerary
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Chile/Patagonia Itinerary Questions
- 2 New Years Eve: Rio or Buenos Aires?
- 3 Hawaii or Rio for single male traveler
- 4 Lima-Paracas-Nazca-Huacachina-Lima (bus/drive)
- 5 Tour guides needed for SugarLoaf and Corcovado? Transfer recs?
- 6 4 weeks in Chile
- 7 Lima-Paracas-Nazca: in 1 day?
- 8 New Year's Eve in Lima
- 9 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 10 Para Ti, Brazil
- 11 Advice needed for Colombia
- 12 Chile and Argentina
- 13 To Iguazu Falls, No Time To Tango
- 14 2nd Leg Retirement Trip
- 15 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 16 Buenos Aires GTG, Tuesday, Jan.13
- 17 El valle de Elquí
- 18 Need a "just in case" Buenos Aires restaurant recommendation
- 19 Columbia Questions
- 20 Bogota
- 21 Planning 3 weeks in Columbia
- 22 Bus tickets from El Calafate to Puerto Natales (Patagonia) in December?
- 23 Jewish sites and tour of Buenos Aires?
- 24 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 25 Galapagos in 5 days