Does anyone know the up-to-date schedule for trains from Uyuni to Oruro? I've read about a train leaving right after midnight on Saturday (technically Sunday morning since it's right after midnight) from Uyuni to Oruro here (http://www.fca.com.bo/contenido.php?seccion=2&subseccion=41) but I haven't been able to confirm it anywhere else. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Train from Uyuni to Oruro
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Travel to Peru with my 5 best friends!
- 2 2 weeks Ecuador, no car, flying to Guayaquil, most accessible places to go?
- 3 8 Days in Peru
- 4 Connection in Lima, practical for 3 hours?
- 5 Rio, Ouro Preto and Inhotim trip report
- 6 Peru in December
- 7 Hostels in Oruro during Carnaval?
- 8 Machu Picchu First?
- 9 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 10 First Time to Peru: Need Help with Child-Friendly Itinerary
- 11 Ipad Hackers in Peru?
- 12 Trip Report - Very Long
- 13 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 14 Wet suits in Galapagos
- 15 Heart of the Inca
- 16 Amazon lodges or cruises
- 17 Senior Citizen's wonderful trip to Sacred Valley thanks to Great Tour Guide
- 18 Tupiza to Tilcara
- 19 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 20 Travel with my boyfriend of 4 years to Brazil!
- 21 Anniversary of 9/11/01
- 22 Transportation in Ecuador
- 23 NW of Argentina
- 24 adventure tour on the Amazon
- 25 Amazon Rainforest Indigenous Peoples