Does anyone know the up-to-date schedule for trains from Uyuni to Oruro? I've read about a train leaving right after midnight on Saturday (technically Sunday morning since it's right after midnight) from Uyuni to Oruro here (http://www.fca.com.bo/contenido.php?seccion=2&subseccion=41) but I haven't been able to confirm it anywhere else. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Train from Uyuni to Oruro
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Buy Quality Real And Fake Passports,Driver’s License,ID Cards,
- 2 Lodge in Pantanal
- 3 2 weeks in Argentina - end of Nov. to early Dec.
- 4 3 Months South America: Argentina - Bolivia - Peru. Ideas?
- 5 Valparaiso Hotels - which one to stay in March??
- 6 Pantanal or rurrenbaque?
- 7 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 8 Cachi-Cafayate 9-10 August. Looking to share car rental costs
- 9 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 10 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 11 Buying a one way ticket into South America
- 12 Cell phone in Brazil
- 13 10 Full Days in Peru
- 14 Fly to Fernando de Noronha
- 15 10 day itinerary questions
- 16 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 17 Please comment on this 8 week itinerary (Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia, Peru)!
- 18 Iguazu Falls for a single woman?
- 19 ATM San Pedro de Atacama
- 20 Santiago 2 days
- 21 Galapogas: Short tour vs long tour
- 22 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 23 Quito Airport Hotels?
- 24 10 day in peru
- 25 Galapogas Islands - when to go?