Has anyone on this forum used the Trafico Peru Travel agency for tours and flights in Peru? I wanted to know what experience they had with this organization and if they were legit? Also, the fares they quote are quite good, but I want to make sure as an American I am eligible for these fares as they are on LAN and I know LAN has some fares that are only good for residents of Peru. Thanks for the input!
Trafico Peru Travel Agency
- 1 Need Driver for Iguazu Falls & Foz da Iguacu
- 2 Machu Pichu accomodation
- 3 Estancia near Mendoza?
- 4 11-day trip to Easter Island and Santiago.
- 5 Galapagos -- Anahi or Millenium
- 6 Taxi fares for my options at the Falls (Argentina).
- 7 Taxi fares for my options at the Falls.
- 8 Recommendations for Amazon tours
- 9 19 day Peru Itinerary, your thoughts?
- 10 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 11 Back to South America
- 12 Vaya Adventures
- 13 Should we go to Iguazu Falls?
- 14 travel to iguazu?
- 15 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 16 We will be in Rio during carnival. Advice needed please.
- 17 Had to cancel our trip to Peru
- 18 Van rental in Punta Arena, Chile
- 19 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 20 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre
- 21 Recommendations for Galapagos islands tours
- 22 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero
- 23 A spare day at Machu Pichu
- 24 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 25 Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos