Hi i am thinking of driving the east coast of this country in a rental vehicle in August. I am looking for info on places to stop along the coast, safety issues, costs, feasability, etc.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Safety in Rio?
- 2 Trip Report - Peru - Long
- 3 New to traveling, and I need help.
- 4 Sacred Valley/Inca Trail April 2015 Trip Report
- 5 Argentina Trip report
- 6 Pantanal tour prices
- 7 My Lima Layover
- 8 Strike Peru May 27-28 - urgent decision
- 9 Not your usual Lima Layover Trip Report
- 10 Areas to stay in Rio de Janiero and Buenos Aires
- 11 Travel Agent Recommendation for Patagonia
- 12 Absolute must in 3-4 days in Galapagos
- 13 Planning Trip to Patagonia and Wine Country
- 14 Do you need passes to see machu picch?
- 15 Travel in Brazil or visit Machu Picchu?
- 16 It's Restaurant Week in Lima til 24 May
- 17 Hostels in Rio de Janeiro
- 18 Recommended tour companies for the Galapagos Islands
- 19 Itinerary Advice..+/- days advice
- 20 recommended hostels in lima and cuzco
- 21 tours and tips
- 22 Transportation from Santiago airport to Valparaiso or Vina del Mar
- 23 Best plan for 6 days between Cuenca and Quito?
- 24 Buenos Aires to Rio de Janeiro
- 25 Water in Peru