We are wondering about the bathrooms on this ship, the La Arapaima with OAT. We can't seem to find a picture that shows the shower! Has anyone done this trip? Thanks so much!
Touring the Amazon River on the La Arapaima with OAT
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 transportation in Brazil
- 2 Last 2 weeks
- 3 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 4 Guide and car for day in Quito
- 5 Peru, Amazon, Brazil... best solo? Tour?
- 6 Language school in Antigua or Quetzaltenango
- 7 TDP in August
- 8 Peru in December
- 9 Quito: Old city or new?
- 10 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 11 amazon jungle trips
- 12 Amazon Cruise
- 13 3 Full Days in Iguazu?
- 14 Trip with my boyfriend to the Brazilian city of São Paulo!
- 15 Brazil for Carnival
- 16 16 days in Brazil - ideas please
- 17 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 18 10 nights in Argentina
- 19 Flight to El Calafate for one day
- 20 Urgent Help Required Regarding International Transit Through Brazil.
- 21 Sobering Film
- 22 Travel to Peru with my 5 best friends!
- 23 Estancias Outside Buenos Aires, Argentina
- 24 Peru- making up a small 50+ group
- 25 Machu Picchu First?