I just started to plan my trip to Peru (April/May 2013) and looking for the reliable local tour operator.
Did any of you worked with Indiana Expedition?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Parking in Valparaiso
- 2 cruises now coming/going from San Antonio instead of Valparaiso
- 3 Looking for an apartment in bogota
- 4 Need travel buddy for Buenos Aires from Sept 29 to Oct 29
- 5 Palermo-Soho Hotel in Buenos Aires?
- 6 Please help with Peru itinerary
- 7 Puzzled by altitude sickness
- 8 Brazil
- 9 Visa for Brazil/canadian applying/Help!!!!
- 10 Best way to get from airport in Santiago to Ibis hotel in Valparaiso
- 11 Peru Trip for the Family
- 12 Argentina before and after Antarctica Itinerary
- 13 Peru Sacred Valley Trip - Family of 5
- 14 Patagonia itinerary advice
- 15 1.5 days in Rio
- 16 If it's Tuesday, it must be Patagonia...need itinerary help
- 17 Galapagos tours
- 18 Authentic Peruvian Community
- 19 Travel to Salta/Jujuy
- 20 Patagonia Hike/Travel/Explore
- 21 2 weeks trip
- 22 semi weird question re Peru Currency
- 23 Bus travel between El Chalten and El Calafate
- 24 10 Nights in Central Chile and on Rapa Nui
- 25 Where to stay in Bariloche