I just started to plan my trip to Peru (April/May 2013) and looking for the reliable local tour operator.
Did any of you worked with Indiana Expedition?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Virilax
- 2 Machu Picchu in January
- 3 Machu Picchu in January
- 4 Dining in Medellin
- 5 Medellin's hidden Parque is lovely
- 6 Galapagos and Machu Pichu Itinerary Suggestions
- 7 Seek Suggestions on Trip to Machu Picchu
- 8 Travel with Children to Galapagos
- 9 Christmastime in Santiago/Valparaiso - what to do, where to stay
- 10 Colca Canyon Earthquake
- 11 Rainbow Mountain (Vinicunca), Peru
- 12 10 days in Santiago, Easter Islands, San pedro de atacama, doable?
- 13 santiago chile area
- 14 Beach walk in Rio - Copacabana or Ipanema?
- 15 Reflections on our South America trip
- 16 One Day in Santiago/Tour Guide
- 17 Driving from Santiago to Peurto Montt
- 18 Chile: first cut a travel plan
- 19 Argentina and Bolivia in February and March?
- 20 visit in the area of Campinas,Brazil and weather
- 21 Buying show tickets to Cafe Tortoni
- 22 Iguazu Falls-"Best" Way to Reach/See
- 23 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 24 One week in Cartagena?
- 25 Argentina 3 week Itinerary