I just started to plan my trip to Peru (April/May 2013) and looking for the reliable local tour operator.
Did any of you worked with Indiana Expedition?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 click here: http://www.revivalantiagingcream.com/juvenique-serum/
- 2 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 3 Is the Perito Moreno Glacier worth paying $200+ to walk on?
- 4 Argentina with a touch of Chile and some help needed
- 5 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 6 Avianca business class
- 7 Planning Argentina Trip
- 8 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 9 where to stay Buenos Aires
- 10 Aboard the Amazon Star
- 11 Feria de las flores
- 12 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 13 Brazilian Visa Documents - Help!
- 14 Escaping the northern hemisphere winter in the Santiago area?
- 15 comments
- 16 Cusco to La Paz Priorities: Puno VS Copacabana VS La Paz VS Coroico
- 17 3 days precruise-stay in Santiago all 3 or 2 SCL and 1 Valparaiso?
- 18 Huacachina, Peru
- 19 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 20 Trip Report - First time in Buenos Aires/Iguazu Falls/Rio de Janeiro
- 21 Pantanal Lodges
- 22 What's all the hype about Buenos Aires?
- 23 Manaus
- 24 Renting a car in Patagonia
- 25 Suenos Aires, Argentina vs Lisbon, Portugal