I'll be in Cuenca for about three weeks starting in mid December. Although I like to nose around on my own, there will be some day trips where it would be helpful to have a knowledgeable guide to provide more in-depth information and insight on what I'm seeing. Any recommendations?
tour guide for Cuenca, Ecuador and vicinity
- 1 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 2 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero
- 3 Machu Pichu accomodation
- 4 A spare day at Machu Pichu
- 5 Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos
- 6 Vaya Adventures
- 7 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 8 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 9 La Cabrera -- really good or tourist trap?
- 10 Help with Flight Delays & Planning????
- 11 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 12 Flights on LAN
- 13 Need help with Cusco itinerary
- 14 Eight Days on Horseback in the Avenue of the Volcanoes
- 15 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 16 More suggested reading
- 17 Family Trip to the Galapagos Islands
- 18 Back to South America
- 19 Peru Trip Report & Reviews (Lima, Sacred Valley, Manu, Cusco)
- 20 Has anyone heard of the tour company "escapes unlimited"?
- 21 which hotel in Cusco-- Second Home or Hotel Andenes al Cielo
- 22 Trip to Peru with my girlfriend (mid 20s)
- 23 Perito Moreno mini walk
- 24 Should we go to Iguazu Falls?
- 25 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre