We are looking to do a 4-day jungle tour in Manu National Park from Cusco in late May 2009. We found this website (Peru Discovery) but haven't found much else in terms of previous experience/reviews by other travellers. Has anyone used/heard of them? Any comments?
Tour company for Manu National Park
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 2 WWYD-time in Lima
- 3 Peru & Altitude Questions
- 4 Argentina Holiday Help
- 5 General Strike in BsAs on Thursday
- 6 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 7 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
- 8 argentina & brazil
- 9 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 10 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 11 General Strike in BsAs on Thursday
- 12 Peru jungle – looking for wildlife/comfort balance
- 13 Valpariso or Vina del Mar for sr citizens - two nights
- 14 Where to stay in Rio before a Cruise?
- 15 First Time to Peru: Need Help with Child-Friendly Itinerary
- 16 2-week Peru itinerary - any advice or recommended changes?
- 17 Packing for Peru in August - Recommendations?
- 18 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 19 2 wks in Colombia
- 20 Dentist in Buenos Aires
- 21 iguaza falls
- 22 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 23 Buenos Aries
- 24 Tour guide for Machu Picchu
- 25 Travel to Ecuador in pregnancy