We are looking to do a 4-day jungle tour in Manu National Park from Cusco in late May 2009. We found this website (Peru Discovery) but haven't found much else in terms of previous experience/reviews by other travellers. Has anyone used/heard of them? Any comments?
Tour company for Manu National Park
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Chile - IVA Tax
- 2 Chile reciprocity fee - Canadian citizens
- 3 driving up the coast from rio de janeiro to salvador
- 4 Peru with kids, planning help
- 5 itinerary Help for Peru with Kids
- 6 Christmas present to Cusco?
- 7 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 8 Trip Report
- 9 Argentina Holiday Help
- 10 arpilleras - where to buy ?
- 11 Astrid y Gaston, Lima, Peru: A mini trip report for foodies only
- 12 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 13 Chile, Brazil and New York Trip report - live
- 14 flights from Buenos Aires to Iguazu Falls
- 15 3 Days Extra in NW Argentina
- 16 Need help. Anyone?Amazon (Brazil)
- 17 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 18 1st South American adventure
- 19 Short trip to Chile during New Year?
- 20 Puerto Varas / Puerto Montt - Rent a car or ...
- 21 Sending good wishes to Kathie and Cheryl
- 22 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 23 Has anyone used Alasperuanas in Pisco?
- 24 For Neoptropical Birders
- 25 Columbia Questions