Hi, I have traveled directly to Chile from the USA several times. This time I will be traveling from the USA to Lima, Peru and then on to Santiago, Chile. My questions is this: will I be required to pick up my luggage and go through customs at the Lima airport or will the bags just go on to Santiago since that is my final destination? Thanks so much for any help!
To Chile via Peru
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Peru in December
- 2 Rio, Ouro Preto and Inhotim trip report
- 3 Trip Report - Very Long
- 4 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 5 Wet suits in Galapagos
- 6 Heart of the Inca
- 7 Connection in Lima, practical for 3 hours?
- 8 Amazon lodges or cruises
- 9 Senior Citizen's wonderful trip to Sacred Valley thanks to Great Tour Guide
- 10 Tupiza to Tilcara
- 11 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 12 8 Days in Peru
- 13 Hostels in Oruro during Carnaval?
- 14 Travel with my boyfriend of 4 years to Brazil!
- 15 Anniversary of 9/11/01
- 16 2 weeks Ecuador, no car, flying to Guayaquil, most accessible places to go?
- 17 Transportation in Ecuador
- 18 NW of Argentina
- 19 adventure tour on the Amazon
- 20 Amazon Rainforest Indigenous Peoples
- 21 Ten days in Ecuador
- 22 amazon jungle trips
- 23 Trip report/blog - Machu Picchu and the Amazon Rainforest
- 24 Urgent Help Required Regarding International Transit Through Brazil.
- 25 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?