Hi, I have traveled directly to Chile from the USA several times. This time I will be traveling from the USA to Lima, Peru and then on to Santiago, Chile. My questions is this: will I be required to pick up my luggage and go through customs at the Lima airport or will the bags just go on to Santiago since that is my final destination? Thanks so much for any help!
To Chile via Peru
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 2 amazon jungle trips
- 3 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 4 TDP in August
- 5 Amazon Cruise
- 6 3 Full Days in Iguazu?
- 7 Trip with my boyfriend to the Brazilian city of São Paulo!
- 8 Brazil for Carnival
- 9 16 days in Brazil - ideas please
- 10 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 11 Last 2 weeks
- 12 10 nights in Argentina
- 13 Flight to El Calafate for one day
- 14 Urgent Help Required Regarding International Transit Through Brazil.
- 15 Sobering Film
- 16 Travel to Peru with my 5 best friends!
- 17 Estancias Outside Buenos Aires, Argentina
- 18 Peru- making up a small 50+ group
- 19 Machu Picchu First?
- 20 Rosh Hashanah
- 21 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 22 Rio, Ouro Preto and Inhotim trip report
- 23 Lakes District: Where to Base for 10 days
- 24 Patagonia trip decisions
- 25 Is it safe to backpack in venezuela?