Hi, I have traveled directly to Chile from the USA several times. This time I will be traveling from the USA to Lima, Peru and then on to Santiago, Chile. My questions is this: will I be required to pick up my luggage and go through customs at the Lima airport or will the bags just go on to Santiago since that is my final destination? Thanks so much for any help!
To Chile via Peru
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Has Argentina stasting charging an entry tax/fee yet?
- 2 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 3 2-weeks trip to Chile, itinerary review
- 4 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 5 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 6 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 7 Brazil: Bonito/Pantanal : Manaus Guide Recommendations
- 8 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 9 Chile, Brazil and New York
- 10 My (entertertaining & illustrated) advice on the best ever Peru itinerary
- 11 Christmas in the Andes (Peru & Ecuador)
- 12 Three weeks in South America
- 13 TRIP DO COLOMBIA
- 14 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 15 Colombia...without Bogota? Looking for opinions!
- 16 Argentina ininerary November 2015
- 17 Easter Day in Rio
- 18 Argentina Trip report
- 19 One week Family Spring Break in Cartagena and ??
- 20 PERU HORSE TOUR FROM CUSCO TO MACHU PICCHU
- 21 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 22 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 23 Ecuador - Amazon Basin Trip
- 24 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 25 Patagonia tour