Hi, I have traveled directly to Chile from the USA several times. This time I will be traveling from the USA to Lima, Peru and then on to Santiago, Chile. My questions is this: will I be required to pick up my luggage and go through customs at the Lima airport or will the bags just go on to Santiago since that is my final destination? Thanks so much for any help!
To Chile via Peru
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 driving to salvador
- 2 NatGeo Patagonia trip
- 3 Currency Woes
- 4 MP, SV and Cusco in July - itinerary questions
- 5 Walking The Streets Of Buenos Aires
- 6 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 7 Quito trip
- 8 Peru in 7 (full) days: Cuzco, Puno, Arequipa
- 9 Hiring a driver in the Sacred Valley.....suggestions please
- 10 2 "free days" in Lake District
- 11 Glover escapes cold again and returns to Colombia and Mexico
- 12 1 day in Rio
- 13 Peru advice, and are there any monkeys?
- 14 Chile - Casablanca region vineyard tours. Any recommendations?
- 15 Solo female travelling around South America
- 16 Bariloche car rental
- 17 A Camera Question for the Photogs Out There
- 18 Galapagos Islands
- 19 Trip to Argentina - Help with Patagonia needed!
- 20 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 21 Day trip to Paracas
- 22 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 23 Peru trip
- 24 Amazon Manaus Tour Guides
- 25 Chile or Chile/Argentina - 3 Itinerary Ideas, Can't Decide!