I and my friends will arrive in Rio around 23. january. When we arrive in Rio we will try to fly straight to Buenos Aires. We are thinking about staying one week in BA and then take bus from BA to Igazu falls, stay there for 1-2 days and from there go to Rio/Brazil. We are going spend 3-4 weeks in brazil and finish our stay in Brazil at the Carnival. There are few questions that I like to ask, and it would be great if some of you could answer them:
1) Do you know what is the cheapest airline that fly from Rio to Buenos Aires?
2) Do you know what it cost to take a bus from BA to Igazu, and from Igazu to Rio?
3) Are some places in Argentina that you would recommend to see, especially if it is on the way from BA to Igazu falls.
4) If we are planning travelling in Brazil for 3 weeks, what places would you suggest for us to go/see if we would only travel with bus.
Thank you very much, each advice would be really appreciated
Best regards from iceland,
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Is 8 days too much time in Buenos Aires
- 2 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 3 Brief Notes on a February in Ecuador
- 4 10 days - Rio/Iguazu and...?
- 5 Travel in Chile- Itinerary advice please
- 6 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 7 zika to cancel or not to cancel
- 8 Horseback riding Peru Cusco - Machu Picchu Ranch El Chalan - Urubamba
- 9 Driving tips and suggestions for Torres del Paine
- 10 First Time In South America Itinerary
- 11 HELP-- Argentina in March
- 12 3 Days/2 Night Treks to Machu Picchu
- 13 Galapagos Add Ons
- 14 Itinerary - Peru, Bolivia, Argentina Query
- 15 The Travel Cartel Go to Colombia
- 16 Trip Report Ecuador
- 17 Chile, Ecuadoror Columbia
- 18 Trip Report..Bolivia (Titikaka, La Paz, Uyuni, Potosi, Sucre) Nov. 2011
- 19 Day trips from Montevideo
- 20 H Stern Jewelers, Brazil
- 21 some practical tips for Buenos Aires and day trips
- 22 Help with 3 Week Itinerary
- 23 2 Weeks in South America- Need advice
- 24 Itinerary help - Argentina and....?
- 25 Ecuador, Places to shop