I and my friends will arrive in Rio around 23. january. When we arrive in Rio we will try to fly straight to Buenos Aires. We are thinking about staying one week in BA and then take bus from BA to Igazu falls, stay there for 1-2 days and from there go to Rio/Brazil. We are going spend 3-4 weeks in brazil and finish our stay in Brazil at the Carnival. There are few questions that I like to ask, and it would be great if some of you could answer them:
1) Do you know what is the cheapest airline that fly from Rio to Buenos Aires?
2) Do you know what it cost to take a bus from BA to Igazu, and from Igazu to Rio?
3) Are some places in Argentina that you would recommend to see, especially if it is on the way from BA to Igazu falls.
4) If we are planning travelling in Brazil for 3 weeks, what places would you suggest for us to go/see if we would only travel with bus.
Thank you very much, each advice would be really appreciated
Best regards from iceland,
Tips for brazil and argentina?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Peru versus Bolivia
- 2 Need advise for Argentina and surrounding areas in May??
- 3 Ten days in Ecuador
- 4 Enchanting-South America-tour companies
- 5 altitude sickness (Bolivia vs. Peru)
- 6 Dollars, sols or credit cards in Peru?
- 7 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 8 Need help in where to stay in Mendoza in December
- 9 Amazon Rainforest Indigenous Peoples
- 10 Using Internet for Finances in South America
- 11 Flight to El Calafate for one day
- 12 Peru in December
- 13 Anniversary of 9/11/01
- 14 Travel with my boyfriend of 4 years to Brazil!
- 15 NYT Article on Cartagena
- 16 Can the Bolivia experts please check this itinerary?
- 17 Santiago, Mendoza, and Need Suggestions!
- 18 Lone Male - Puerto Rico, Havana or Costa Rica???
- 19 Low Altitude airports in Bolivia
- 20 Ipad Hackers in Peru?
- 21 Getting from Punta Arenas, Chile, to Ushuaia, Argentina
- 22 Trip report/blog - Machu Picchu and the Amazon Rainforest
- 23 Taxi in Buenos Aires
- 24 Peru & Altitude Questions
- 25 10 days to travel. Where should I go?