I and my friends will arrive in Rio around 23. january. When we arrive in Rio we will try to fly straight to Buenos Aires. We are thinking about staying one week in BA and then take bus from BA to Igazu falls, stay there for 1-2 days and from there go to Rio/Brazil. We are going spend 3-4 weeks in brazil and finish our stay in Brazil at the Carnival. There are few questions that I like to ask, and it would be great if some of you could answer them:
1) Do you know what is the cheapest airline that fly from Rio to Buenos Aires?
2) Do you know what it cost to take a bus from BA to Igazu, and from Igazu to Rio?
3) Are some places in Argentina that you would recommend to see, especially if it is on the way from BA to Igazu falls.
4) If we are planning travelling in Brazil for 3 weeks, what places would you suggest for us to go/see if we would only travel with bus.
Thank you very much, each advice would be really appreciated
Best regards from iceland,
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Spontaneity in Cusco activities possible?
- 2 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 3 Chile or Argentina?
- 4 Antarctica on the Vavilov-How to book?
- 5 Peru in December
- 6 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 7 Tarapoto
- 8 Cusco and Machu Picchu
- 9 Transportation: Cusco Airport to Ollantaytamba train station
- 10 Some Nature/Bird Lodges in Colombia
- 11 Buenos Aires/Argentina 10+ Day, Solo Woman Traveler
- 12 Machu Picchu - any good hiking guide companies?
- 13 A brief encounter with Ecuador
- 14 Extra two days In Cusco or Lima..Early September
- 15 Need some help in getting started-first vacation to South America!
- 16 Hiking in Ecuador: Water and Clothing Advice Please
- 17 Packing for Galapagos Cruise - Lessons Learned
- 18 Campinas and Natal help
- 19 Ecuador Haciendas and Weather
- 20 Getting Visa for U.S. citizen at the border
- 21 Uruguay for wildlife
- 22 A month in Argentina--what would you do?
- 23 Cusco to Ollantaytambo via Salt Flats
- 24 45 days in Colombia - Our Experience
- 25 Ecuador safe travel