I and my friends will arrive in Rio around 23. january. When we arrive in Rio we will try to fly straight to Buenos Aires. We are thinking about staying one week in BA and then take bus from BA to Igazu falls, stay there for 1-2 days and from there go to Rio/Brazil. We are going spend 3-4 weeks in brazil and finish our stay in Brazil at the Carnival. There are few questions that I like to ask, and it would be great if some of you could answer them:
1) Do you know what is the cheapest airline that fly from Rio to Buenos Aires?
2) Do you know what it cost to take a bus from BA to Igazu, and from Igazu to Rio?
3) Are some places in Argentina that you would recommend to see, especially if it is on the way from BA to Igazu falls.
4) If we are planning travelling in Brazil for 3 weeks, what places would you suggest for us to go/see if we would only travel with bus.
Thank you very much, each advice would be really appreciated
Best regards from iceland,
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Best Trek in Peru? (Huayhuash Circuit vs Inca Trail)
- 2 Bariloche car rental
- 3 Avenue of Volcanoes
- 4 Trip Report: Studying Spanish in Quito and Cuenca 2007
- 5 Seek Suggestions on Trip to Machu Picchu
- 6 Galapagos and Machu Pichu Itinerary Suggestions
- 7 Machu Picchu in January
- 8 Dining in Medellin
- 9 Medellin's hidden Parque is lovely
- 10 Travel with Children to Galapagos
- 11 Christmastime in Santiago/Valparaiso - what to do, where to stay
- 12 Colca Canyon Earthquake
- 13 Rainbow Mountain (Vinicunca), Peru
- 14 10 days in Santiago, Easter Islands, San pedro de atacama, doable?
- 15 santiago chile area
- 16 Beach walk in Rio - Copacabana or Ipanema?
- 17 Reflections on our South America trip
- 18 One Day in Santiago/Tour Guide
- 19 Driving from Santiago to Peurto Montt
- 20 Chile: first cut a travel plan
- 21 Argentina and Bolivia in February and March?
- 22 visit in the area of Campinas,Brazil and weather
- 23 Buying show tickets to Cafe Tortoni
- 24 Iguazu Falls-"Best" Way to Reach/See
- 25 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta