I and my friends will arrive in Rio around 23. january. When we arrive in Rio we will try to fly straight to Buenos Aires. We are thinking about staying one week in BA and then take bus from BA to Igazu falls, stay there for 1-2 days and from there go to Rio/Brazil. We are going spend 3-4 weeks in brazil and finish our stay in Brazil at the Carnival. There are few questions that I like to ask, and it would be great if some of you could answer them:
1) Do you know what is the cheapest airline that fly from Rio to Buenos Aires?
2) Do you know what it cost to take a bus from BA to Igazu, and from Igazu to Rio?
3) Are some places in Argentina that you would recommend to see, especially if it is on the way from BA to Igazu falls.
4) If we are planning travelling in Brazil for 3 weeks, what places would you suggest for us to go/see if we would only travel with bus.
Thank you very much, each advice would be really appreciated
Best regards from iceland,
Tips for brazil and argentina?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 2 Speak to me of Peru
- 3 Back to South America
- 4 Peru/Machu Picchu/Cuzco suggestions
- 5 Itinerary advice for a 5 week trip to Peru
- 6 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 7 Trip to Machu Picchu
- 8 RECIFE, where to stay during WORLD CUP??
- 9 Fire in Valparaiso
- 10 HELP!!! Sao Paulo for a day???
- 11 Machu Picchu with a bum knee
- 12 Independence Day in Cuzco
- 13 Ecuador - should we go?
- 14 Buenos Aires + only 1 Patagonia location
- 15 Cotopaxi Day Tour
- 16 Travel from Cusco to Tacna by bus
- 17 Driving in Ecuador
- 18 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador
- 19 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 20 Should we book Argentina trip in May 2014?
- 21 2-3 months backpacking trip to Peru, Bolivia, Chile and Buenos Aires
- 22 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 23 9 day Itinerary Advice: Lima, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu
- 24 Question about LAN Peru LAX-Cusco
- 25 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra