I and my friends will arrive in Rio around 23. january. When we arrive in Rio we will try to fly straight to Buenos Aires. We are thinking about staying one week in BA and then take bus from BA to Igazu falls, stay there for 1-2 days and from there go to Rio/Brazil. We are going spend 3-4 weeks in brazil and finish our stay in Brazil at the Carnival. There are few questions that I like to ask, and it would be great if some of you could answer them:
1) Do you know what is the cheapest airline that fly from Rio to Buenos Aires?
2) Do you know what it cost to take a bus from BA to Igazu, and from Igazu to Rio?
3) Are some places in Argentina that you would recommend to see, especially if it is on the way from BA to Igazu falls.
4) If we are planning travelling in Brazil for 3 weeks, what places would you suggest for us to go/see if we would only travel with bus.
Thank you very much, each advice would be really appreciated
Best regards from iceland,
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 HP@ Printer Errors CONTACT ? 1:888:482:3831 Technical SUPP0RT CAre
- 2 3 days precruise-stay in Santiago all 3 or 2 SCL and 1 Valparaiso?
- 3 Renting a car in Patagonia
- 4 Avianca business class
- 5 Suenos Aires, Argentina vs Lisbon, Portugal
- 6 What's all the hype about Buenos Aires?
- 7 where to stay Buenos Aires
- 8 No exit stamp from Brazil, no entry stamp in Paraguay, help!!
- 9 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 10 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 11 Can a Europhile Find Happiness in Argentina and Chile?
- 12 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 13 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 14 How many days in Medellin area?
- 15 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 16 60-yr old female going solo to Rio - itinerary
- 17 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 18 Peru Trip for the Family
- 19 Pisco sours
- 20 Huayhuash Trecking 8-16th of july
- 21 Medellin, Colombia - Great Driver
- 22 Looking For Intensive Spanish Immersion Course
- 23 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 24 Machu Picchu changes its entry schedule
- 25 Lodging by Medellin Airport