I and my friends will arrive in Rio around 23. january. When we arrive in Rio we will try to fly straight to Buenos Aires. We are thinking about staying one week in BA and then take bus from BA to Igazu falls, stay there for 1-2 days and from there go to Rio/Brazil. We are going spend 3-4 weeks in brazil and finish our stay in Brazil at the Carnival. There are few questions that I like to ask, and it would be great if some of you could answer them:
1) Do you know what is the cheapest airline that fly from Rio to Buenos Aires?
2) Do you know what it cost to take a bus from BA to Igazu, and from Igazu to Rio?
3) Are some places in Argentina that you would recommend to see, especially if it is on the way from BA to Igazu falls.
4) If we are planning travelling in Brazil for 3 weeks, what places would you suggest for us to go/see if we would only travel with bus.
Thank you very much, each advice would be really appreciated
Best regards from iceland,
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Tec*h SUPP0RT aol mail CONTACT 1:8OO:681:72O8 aol reset password
- 2 Lodging by Medellin Airport
- 3 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 4 Machu Picchu changes its entry schedule
- 5 Finding a group to hike with
- 6 Buenos Aires, Patagonia hike, Uraguay beach and Iguazu idea feedback needed
- 7 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 8 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 9 Chilean Travel Agent Suggestions Needed
- 10 Galapagus July
- 11 The Atacama Desert
- 12 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 13 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 14 2 day Inca Trek and a fear of exposure/heights
- 15 1 day for Iguazu Falls (I know, but that's all she has)
- 16 Pisco sours
- 17 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 18 Last min cruise to the Galapagos
- 19 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 20 Soles in Lima,Peru
- 21 Baños & Alausí (Paillon & Nariz del Diablo)!
- 22 Help needed with itinerary for Argentina and Chile
- 23 2 Weeks in Cusco Itinerary
- 24 Huacachina, Peru
- 25 Hiking Tour Companies - Machu Picchu & Chile