I and my friends will arrive in Rio around 23. january. When we arrive in Rio we will try to fly straight to Buenos Aires. We are thinking about staying one week in BA and then take bus from BA to Igazu falls, stay there for 1-2 days and from there go to Rio/Brazil. We are going spend 3-4 weeks in brazil and finish our stay in Brazil at the Carnival. There are few questions that I like to ask, and it would be great if some of you could answer them:
1) Do you know what is the cheapest airline that fly from Rio to Buenos Aires?
2) Do you know what it cost to take a bus from BA to Igazu, and from Igazu to Rio?
3) Are some places in Argentina that you would recommend to see, especially if it is on the way from BA to Igazu falls.
4) If we are planning travelling in Brazil for 3 weeks, what places would you suggest for us to go/see if we would only travel with bus.
Thank you very much, each advice would be really appreciated
Best regards from iceland,
Tips for brazil and argentina?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 2 Our Founder at Susie Abney Foundation
- 3 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?
- 4 More Help With Retirement Trip
- 5 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 6 JW Marriott Lima
- 7 Trip Report - Very Long
- 8 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 9 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 10 Quito recommendations
- 11 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 12 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 13 Which airline to fly to Cusco?
- 14 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!
- 15 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 16 AEP to Recoleta - Taxi/Bus/Car Service
- 17 Cell phone in Brazil?
- 18 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador
- 19 Gifts to Bring to Peru
- 20 Ecuador weekend beach trip - is it possible?
- 21 Salta itinerary- 4 nights
- 22 Ecuador-tour guides
- 23 Rio, Iguassu Falls and Buenos Aires
- 24 Lima or Ollantaytambo for Spanish Lessons
- 25 lima airport transport