I will be on a 7 day cruise in the Galapagos Islands and then I will have a guide/driver for 7 days in Quito, Otavalo and the Quilotoa Loop. I need sone advice about how to tip. What is recommended on the boat and for the naturalist/guides? What is recommended per day (there are 2 of us) for our driver guide?
tipping for the galapagos and for daily guides in ecuador
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?
- 2 Hugely flexible trip starting in Argentina, 5/5/2014.
- 3 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 4 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 5 Our Founder at Susie Abney Foundation
- 6 More Help With Retirement Trip
- 7 JW Marriott Lima
- 8 Trip Report - Very Long
- 9 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 10 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 11 Quito recommendations
- 12 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 13 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 14 Which airline to fly to Cusco?
- 15 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!
- 16 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 17 AEP to Recoleta - Taxi/Bus/Car Service
- 18 Cell phone in Brazil?
- 19 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador
- 20 Gifts to Bring to Peru
- 21 Ecuador weekend beach trip - is it possible?
- 22 Salta itinerary- 4 nights
- 23 Ecuador-tour guides
- 24 Rio, Iguassu Falls and Buenos Aires
- 25 Lima or Ollantaytambo for Spanish Lessons