I will be on a 7 day cruise in the Galapagos Islands and then I will have a guide/driver for 7 days in Quito, Otavalo and the Quilotoa Loop. I need sone advice about how to tip. What is recommended on the boat and for the naturalist/guides? What is recommended per day (there are 2 of us) for our driver guide?
tipping for the galapagos and for daily guides in ecuador
View all South America activity »
- 1 I SURVIVED PERU (subtitle: yes, it's safe for a solo female traveler)
- 2 Back to South America
- 3 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 4 Santiago on Christmas Day??
- 5 Crellston and Others
- 6 Peru Query Escaped Peru
- 7 Is 6 weeks enough to go from Lima, Peru to Buenos Aires?
- 8 Help with itinerary
- 9 fly fishing near Santiago
- 10 Private transfer from Santiago to Valparaiso
- 11 Is it safe to backpack in venezuela?
- 12 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 13 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 14 Blue rate
- 15 Trip report for Bariloche
- 16 Peru: Markawasi anyone?
- 17 How bad are the floods in Rio currently?
- 18 should we skip Bolivia in Febuary.
- 19 Trip Report..Bolivia (Titikaka, La Paz, Uyuni, Potosi, Sucre) Nov. 2011
- 20 Reflections on our South America trip
- 21 Staying Safe in Buenos Aires
- 22 Making connecting flight in SCL after flying in internationally
- 23 Carribean to Argentina or Uruguay
- 24 Bus from Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales - ticket advice
- 25 8 Days in Brazil