One year ago this week, we went to magical Peru! Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu, Lake Titticaca. I love South America! Having checked off Brasil, Uruguay, and Peru off my list- so many more places to see-starting with Galapagos. Can I do the salt flats & Galapagos? Or does the Amazon/Galapagos make more sense? Iguazu? Arequipa? Look forward to hearing from you!
View all South America activity »
- 1 Peru Best Tours: Buyers Beware
- 2 Staying Safe in Buenos Aires
- 3 Making connecting flight in SCL after flying in internationally
- 4 Carribean to Argentina or Uruguay
- 5 Bus from Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales - ticket advice
- 6 8 Days in Brazil
- 7 Brazil - Rio to Sao Paulo
- 8 Practical to combine Amazon + beaches with visit to the Guianas?
- 9 Celebrating A Century Of Flight
- 10 Problems with emails USA-Brazil
- 11 how to get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- 12 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 13 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 14 Where to celebrate the New Year ?
- 15 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 16 Lower savings with the "blue" exchange rate?
- 17 Peru Hop?
- 18 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 19 "Up to" 40% discount on LAN flights around South America today only
- 20 Uruguay Re-Do
- 21 Montevideo, Uruguay
- 22 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 23 More suggested reading
- 24 Please help me jump-start planning for Galapagos trip
- 25 Bariloche over XMas