My daughter and I will be staying in Santiago for three nights in June before leaving for home on the 16th; I looked at a hotel---Mercure Santiago Central (Caesar Business Santiago). Are there any comments concerning this hotel and/or its location? I noticed a positive comment about B & Bs in another section of Santiago.
Three Nights in Santiago
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Still Planning But Getting Close!
- 2 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 3 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 4 16 days in Brazil - ideas please
- 5 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
- 6 WWYD-time in Lima
- 7 Peru & Altitude Questions
- 8 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 9 Argentina Holiday Help
- 10 General Strike in BsAs on Thursday
- 11 argentina & brazil
- 12 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 13 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 14 General Strike in BsAs on Thursday
- 15 Peru jungle – looking for wildlife/comfort balance
- 16 Valpariso or Vina del Mar for sr citizens - two nights
- 17 Where to stay in Rio before a Cruise?
- 18 First Time to Peru: Need Help with Child-Friendly Itinerary
- 19 2-week Peru itinerary - any advice or recommended changes?
- 20 Packing for Peru in August - Recommendations?
- 21 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 22 2 wks in Colombia
- 23 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 24 Buenos Aries
- 25 Tour guide for Machu Picchu