I just started a thread about Easter Island. My other option is to spend three nights in or near Santiago and sightsee a little more locally. I would have all day Friday-Sat-Sun, and Monday night I'd fly home to the east coast of the US.
With three nights/three days, what would you do? Is there anything within say a three hour flight (that would get me back to the airport Monday afternoon!) that I should consider doing instead of Easter Island?
Three nights in or near-ish to Santiago
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 2 Lodge in Pantanal
- 3 2 weeks in Argentina - end of Nov. to early Dec.
- 4 3 Months South America: Argentina - Bolivia - Peru. Ideas?
- 5 Valparaiso Hotels - which one to stay in March??
- 6 Pantanal or rurrenbaque?
- 7 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 8 Cachi-Cafayate 9-10 August. Looking to share car rental costs
- 9 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 10 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 11 Buying a one way ticket into South America
- 12 Cell phone in Brazil
- 13 10 Full Days in Peru
- 14 Fly to Fernando de Noronha
- 15 10 day itinerary questions
- 16 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 17 Please comment on this 8 week itinerary (Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia, Peru)!
- 18 Iguazu Falls for a single woman?
- 19 ATM San Pedro de Atacama
- 20 Santiago 2 days
- 21 Galapogas: Short tour vs long tour
- 22 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 23 Quito Airport Hotels?
- 24 10 day in peru
- 25 Galapogas Islands - when to go?