I just started a thread about Easter Island. My other option is to spend three nights in or near Santiago and sightsee a little more locally. I would have all day Friday-Sat-Sun, and Monday night I'd fly home to the east coast of the US.
With three nights/three days, what would you do? Is there anything within say a three hour flight (that would get me back to the airport Monday afternoon!) that I should consider doing instead of Easter Island?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 7 Things to do in Peru
- 2 Getting thru airport security Buenos Aires
- 3 Atm & credit card use in Peru
- 4 Southern Bolivia from Northwest Argentina?
- 5 Peru Trip Report-Lima, Paracas, Cusco
- 6 2 Weeks in Colombia & the Galapagos Islands
- 7 Need Lima restaurant recs
- 8 Trip Report - 2 Weeks in Peru, July 2016
- 9 Spring Break Trip to Peru in Mid-March!
- 10 Beach walk in Rio - Copacabana or Ipanema?
- 11 Mindo places with comfortable beds and flexible menus?
- 12 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 13 Ecuador weather forecast - is it accurate?
- 14 Exciting Times in Colombia
- 15 Day Trip Ideas from Rio...
- 16 Best place to exchange USD for Peso
- 17 Galapagos - 11 full days
- 18 Sixty days in Colombia
- 19 Video from Chile (Chiloé & Volcan Calbuco)
- 20 Colca Canyon Earthquake
- 21 Sketching Out a Rough Itinerary - First Trip to South America
- 22 Car rental El Calafate and drop off in Chile
- 23 Lima Foodie Resource(s)
- 24 Argentina - Day trips in Ushuaia
- 25 Iguazu Falls -- 2 nights -- do we have it right?