South America, fourth largest of the world’s continents. It is the southern portion of the landmass generally referred to as the New World. There are seven Natural wonders of South America. These are the followings:
1. Amazon Rainforest
2. Angel Falls
3. Galapagos Islands
4. Iguazu Falls
5. Salar de Uyuni
6. Atacama Desert
7. Torres del Paine
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Cartagena - lodging help needed for city and beach area
- 2 Recommended tour companies for the Galapagos Islands
- 3 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 4 Cheap flights from Southern/Cetral Europe to Brazil
- 5 Safety in Rio?
- 6 Galapagos - Anyone book through Safari Tours??
- 7 Peru, help cutting costs
- 8 Peru Itinerary Help
- 9 Chile/Bolivia Itinerary Help
- 10 Macchu pichu by train and trek
- 11 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 12 Is Guayaquil the new tourist discovery in Ecuador?
- 13 Beach from Cartagena
- 14 Solo female travelling around South America
- 15 Peruvian Amazon
- 16 Need Police Report from Santiago!
- 17 10 days in mid-late May 2015!
- 18 Salar de Uyuni: a guide
- 19 Anyone traveled with Manu Peru Amazon Tour Company?
- 20 Best plan for 6 days between Cuenca and Quito?
- 21 Volcano erupts in Chile near Puerto Varas and Puerto Montt
- 22 URGENT! Call your airline!
- 23 Columbia Local Beer
- 24 Solo backpacking in Argentina and Chile
- 25 El Calafate/Torres del Paine 7 day Itinerary Help