South America, fourth largest of the world’s continents. It is the southern portion of the landmass generally referred to as the New World. There are seven Natural wonders of South America. These are the followings:
1. Amazon Rainforest
2. Angel Falls
3. Galapagos Islands
4. Iguazu Falls
5. Salar de Uyuni
6. Atacama Desert
7. Torres del Paine
The Seven Natural Wonders of South America
- 1 Crellston and Others
- 2 Reflections on our South America trip
- 3 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 4 Anyone needs bolivares to exchange?
- 5 Staying Safe in Buenos Aires
- 6 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 7 Making connecting flight in SCL after flying in internationally
- 8 Carribean to Argentina or Uruguay
- 9 Bus from Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales - ticket advice
- 10 8 Days in Brazil
- 11 Brazil - Rio to Sao Paulo
- 12 Practical to combine Amazon + beaches with visit to the Guianas?
- 13 Celebrating A Century Of Flight
- 14 Problems with emails USA-Brazil
- 15 how to get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- 16 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 17 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 18 Where to celebrate the New Year ?
- 19 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 20 Lower savings with the "blue" exchange rate?
- 21 Peru Hop?
- 22 "Up to" 40% discount on LAN flights around South America today only
- 23 Uruguay Re-Do
- 24 Montevideo, Uruguay
- 25 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven