South America, fourth largest of the world’s continents. It is the southern portion of the landmass generally referred to as the New World. There are seven Natural wonders of South America. These are the followings:
1. Amazon Rainforest
2. Angel Falls
3. Galapagos Islands
4. Iguazu Falls
5. Salar de Uyuni
6. Atacama Desert
7. Torres del Paine
The Seven Natural Wonders of South America
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Hawaii or Rio for single male traveler
- 2 Lima-Paracas-Nazca-Huacachina-Lima (bus/drive)
- 3 Tour guides needed for SugarLoaf and Corcovado? Transfer recs?
- 4 4 weeks in Chile
- 5 Chile/Patagonia Itinerary Questions
- 6 Lima-Paracas-Nazca: in 1 day?
- 7 New Year's Eve in Lima
- 8 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 9 Para Ti, Brazil
- 10 New Years Eve: Rio or Buenos Aires?
- 11 Advice needed for Colombia
- 12 Chile and Argentina
- 13 To Iguazu Falls, No Time To Tango
- 14 2nd Leg Retirement Trip
- 15 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 16 Buenos Aires GTG, Tuesday, Jan.13
- 17 El valle de Elquí
- 18 Need a "just in case" Buenos Aires restaurant recommendation
- 19 Columbia Questions
- 20 Bogota
- 21 Planning 3 weeks in Columbia
- 22 Bus tickets from El Calafate to Puerto Natales (Patagonia) in December?
- 23 Jewish sites and tour of Buenos Aires?
- 24 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 25 Galapagos in 5 days