I'm new to this forum and new to traveling, or should I say, I've never traveled before.
I'd like to visit South America for a period of say 3-6 months perhaps and would like to know from those who have traveled in this region, what operators you'd suggest for me to start my research.
Budget - I'm not looking for a budget package, and happy to go for a premium package.
Joshie in Geneva
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Inca Trail Report: 5 day version with Wayki Trek
- 2 South America this October
- 3 Iguazu Falls - 4 star hotel near the airport?
- 4 Itinerary Help Brazil 10 days
- 5 Fun adventure ...with 6 yr old
- 6 Brief Notes on a February in Ecuador
- 7 Layover in Lima
- 8 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 9 2 Weeks in Armenia, Colombia/July
- 10 San Salvador Layover
- 11 Colca/Arequipa/Puno - organized tour (bus) or something less crowded?
- 12 Wine Tours in Chile and Argentina -
- 13 Chile & Argentina wine trips
- 14 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 15 Huaraz to Trujillo, Chiclayo and Piura
- 16 Santiago & Valparaiso - Help with Planning
- 17 Couple of days out from Bogota - Safe and possible?
- 18 2 weeks in Peru/Chile
- 19 Ecuador Trip Plan: What did we get right and wrong?
- 20 Logistics to reach Angel Falls in Venezuela
- 21 Santiago, Chile
- 22 limited time in Cusco
- 23 Iguassu Falls footwear?
- 24 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 25 Visiting Ollantataymbo from Cusco
Tentatively planning to travel in South America in the near future