I'm new to this forum and new to traveling, or should I say, I've never traveled before.
I'd like to visit South America for a period of say 3-6 months perhaps and would like to know from those who have traveled in this region, what operators you'd suggest for me to start my research.
Budget - I'm not looking for a budget package, and happy to go for a premium package.
Joshie in Geneva
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Narrowing Down Itinerary
- 2 Child visa to Brazil. Please share your experience.
- 3 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 4 SA first-timers* need Peru advice!
- 5 Cartagens for 3.5 days. Looking for suggestions-islands, food tours, etc..
- 6 Need day trip/guide suggestions from Puerto Ayora, Galapagos
- 7 Peru Final 15-day Itinerary Help Needed
- 8 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 9 Best overland route from Lima to Tucuman, Argentina?
- 10 Peru - Puno & Lakes or Amazon
- 11 Did You Visit the Lakes District and/or Chiloe?
- 12 One Day in Santiago/Tour Guide
- 13 Where to start in May?
- 14 Argentina and Bolivia/March and April
- 15 Belated trip report (Quito and Mindo)
- 16 Machu Picchu...Doable?
- 17 Valparaiso to Santiago Airport - How Much Time to Allow?
- 18 Nazcaflights.com - Jon Green - Any good?
- 19 Santiago & Valparaiso - Attire Questions
- 20 A brief encounter with Ecuador
- 21 Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso
- 22 Argentina October 2016
- 23 Another Amazing Trip to Patagonia
- 24 Looking for quiet 1-bedroom apartment in Santiago
- 25 Best overland route from Lima to Tucuman, Argentina?
Tentatively planning to travel in South America in the near future