I'm new to this forum and new to traveling, or should I say, I've never traveled before.
I'd like to visit South America for a period of say 3-6 months perhaps and would like to know from those who have traveled in this region, what operators you'd suggest for me to start my research.
Budget - I'm not looking for a budget package, and happy to go for a premium package.
Joshie in Geneva
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 click here: https://musclebuildingbuy.com/majestic-trim/
- 2 Bus travel between El Chalten and El Calafate
- 3 South adventure Peru tours
- 4 2 weeks trip
- 5 Bicycle Tour explore Islands of the Mekong River
- 6 10 Nights in Central Chile and on Rapa Nui
- 7 Where to stay in Bariloche
- 8 WEBJET
- 9 Iguazu and Iguaçu
- 10 Good women's hairgresser in Santiago?
- 11 Itineraries
- 12 Pantanal Lodges
- 13 semi weird question re Peru Currency
- 14 Torres Del Paine Hiking - No Refugios
- 15 3 weeks in South America
- 16 Soles in Lima,Peru
- 17 Buenos Aires Hotels for 4 nights in early November
- 18 Ecuador, Panama, or Costa Rica
- 19 Chile wine tour
- 20 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 21 Aerolineas "Visit Argentina" discounted airline pass
- 22 Iquitos or Puerto Maldonado?
- 23 How to count hotel floors in Ecuador?
- 24 Ceviche in Peru or Ecuador?
- 25 Travel Buddies for the Salar de Uyuni in September 2017
Tentatively planning to travel in South America in the near future