I wish to take a tour in english of the teatro colon with five other family members. I get conflicting information from the teatro colon web site in spanish versus email response in english and a phone call in spanish. Hard to know what really to believe: in the spanish phone it seems there are tours even in english that start at 9AM, 'no problem' with getting tickets immediately-come 15min before. English email-tours begin at 10AM for english language tour-also must pruchase at teatre not online. The Spanish web site suggests most 9AM tours are agotado, reservations and prchase seems to be able to be done 10 days or so in advance, but english language tours in morning not plenitiful (my sense). Where does reality lie?
teatro colon guided tours
View all South America activity »
- 1 Making connecting flight in SCL after flying in internationally
- 2 Carribean to Argentina or Uruguay
- 3 Bus from Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales - ticket advice
- 4 8 Days in Brazil
- 5 Brazil - Rio to Sao Paulo
- 6 Practical to combine Amazon + beaches with visit to the Guianas?
- 7 Celebrating A Century Of Flight
- 8 Problems with emails USA-Brazil
- 9 how to get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- 10 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 11 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 12 Where to celebrate the New Year ?
- 13 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 14 Lower savings with the "blue" exchange rate?
- 15 Peru Hop?
- 16 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 17 "Up to" 40% discount on LAN flights around South America today only
- 18 Uruguay Re-Do
- 19 Montevideo, Uruguay
- 20 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 21 More suggested reading
- 22 Please help me jump-start planning for Galapagos trip
- 23 Peru Best Tours: Buyers Beware
- 24 Bariloche over XMas
- 25 Quark Expeditions 50% off sale - Antarctica 2014