I wish to take a tour in english of the teatro colon with five other family members. I get conflicting information from the teatro colon web site in spanish versus email response in english and a phone call in spanish. Hard to know what really to believe: in the spanish phone it seems there are tours even in english that start at 9AM, 'no problem' with getting tickets immediately-come 15min before. English email-tours begin at 10AM for english language tour-also must pruchase at teatre not online. The Spanish web site suggests most 9AM tours are agotado, reservations and prchase seems to be able to be done 10 days or so in advance, but english language tours in morning not plenitiful (my sense). Where does reality lie?
teatro colon guided tours
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Argentina trip over Christmas and New Years
- 2 Blue dollars in Argentina
- 3 Advice, recommendations and guidance
- 4 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 5 Cartagena: enough for 4-6 days?
- 6 Easter Island flight delays?
- 7 argentina & brazil
- 8 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 9 Colombia, Safe Travels from Cartagena to Santa Marta Area
- 10 Beware of G Adventures Galapagos tour guides!
- 11 A couple days outside of Buenos Aires
- 12 Brazilian music
- 13 Christmas in Cusco
- 14 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 15 Colombia Trip Report - Very Long
- 16 Itinerary Help Peru>Bolivia>Chile>Argentina>Brazil
- 17 HELP! Seeking a teaching job down south
- 18 First Leg of retirement Triperu
- 19 The WSJ says it is cheap to eat out in BA - So, what's new????
- 20 Worth staying extra night in Buenos Aires, esp Monday night?
- 21 Change Hotel Locations in Buenos Aires
- 22 Sacred Valley Itinerary Review?
- 23 Please check Buenos Aires itinerary
- 24 Private sightseeing
- 25 Bloomberg now says what yours truly has been saying here for YEARS! LOL!!!