We are a group of five people leaving late saturday afternoon from recoleta to the international airport for a flight back to new york. I suspect the travel time is one hour. I am wondering the fees for two taxis versus a van. I do have two people giving me prices, wondering if thiese are in line with what the fees should be. thank you
taxi vs. van from recoleta to airport
- 1 Vaya Adventures
- 2 Brazil World Cup
- 3 Best places to visit in Brazil
- 4 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 5 Should we go to Iguazu Falls?
- 6 travel to iguazu?
- 7 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 8 11-day trip to Easter Island and Santiago.
- 9 We will be in Rio during carnival. Advice needed please.
- 10 Back to South America
- 11 Had to cancel our trip to Peru
- 12 19 day Peru Itinerary, your thoughts?
- 13 Van rental in Punta Arena, Chile
- 14 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 15 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre
- 16 Recommendations for Amazon tours
- 17 Recommendations for Galapagos islands tours
- 18 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero
- 19 A spare day at Machu Pichu
- 20 Machu Pichu accomodation
- 21 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 22 Need Driver for Iguazu Falls & Foz da Iguacu
- 23 Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos
- 24 La Cabrera -- really good or tourist trap?
- 25 Help with Flight Delays & Planning????