This is my first time so be patient, please!
My girlfriend and I wanted this trip to be all about getting a real insight of Buenos Aires, get to know it by its own terms. We walked the city's highlights with some help of the LP guide, it is such a magical capital, it was amazing to see its movement on regular basis. We also wanted to see a Tango show, but not those Las Vegas type (many friends told us their experiences), we were sure that wasn't the way to go. So we did some research and found a relly intimate venue, only for 20 people or so, called We Are Tango.
What a wonderful evening, the dinner was incredible and they wouldn't stop pouring some delicious wine in our cups, by the time the dancers tried to teach us some tango steps, we were kind of tipsy, jajjaa. But still, we got to learn "The hook", be careful if you try home. We fell in love with Tango that night, it made us feel in touch with the sentimentalism of the music and the singer. Amazing, highly recommended!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Travel Agency in Peru - Deborah Ferrari
- 2 Buying entrance tickets to Machu Picchu - online not working
- 3 Other forums for Buenos Aires
- 4 My Lima Layover
- 5 Has anyone taken the 3:30am Cruz del Sur bus out of Lima?
- 6 Senior Travelers to Galapagos
- 7 Yohan, Why Not Suriname
- 8 Ten Days in Chile - TdP and Atacama
- 9 Booking Galapagos accommodation upon arrival in the high season
- 10 Drawing money at ATMs in Brazil
- 11 Best Galapagos cruise itinerary when combining with land trips
- 12 Train to Aguas Calientes
- 13 help with a trip to south america
- 14 Restaurant ideas in Lima for my birthday
- 15 Mistura - anyone been?
- 16 Absolute must in 3-4 days in Galapagos
- 17 Recommended tour companies for the Galapagos Islands
- 18 Jungle Lodge Brazil
- 19 Tickets to enter Machu Picchu
- 20 Ups and downs of our trip to Peru--from Machu Picchu to LIM airport floor
- 21 Other cities to visit in Brazil other than RIO
- 22 Trip to the Amazon!
- 23 3 nights in Arequipa: music, baby alpaca, restaurant suggestions?
- 24 Peruvian Independence Day
- 25 Baños & Alausí (Paillon & Nariz del Diablo)!