This is my first time so be patient, please!
My girlfriend and I wanted this trip to be all about getting a real insight of Buenos Aires, get to know it by its own terms. We walked the city's highlights with some help of the LP guide, it is such a magical capital, it was amazing to see its movement on regular basis. We also wanted to see a Tango show, but not those Las Vegas type (many friends told us their experiences), we were sure that wasn't the way to go. So we did some research and found a relly intimate venue, only for 20 people or so, called We Are Tango.
What a wonderful evening, the dinner was incredible and they wouldn't stop pouring some delicious wine in our cups, by the time the dancers tried to teach us some tango steps, we were kind of tipsy, jajjaa. But still, we got to learn "The hook", be careful if you try home. We fell in love with Tango that night, it made us feel in touch with the sentimentalism of the music and the singer. Amazing, highly recommended!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Chile or Argentina?
- 2 Itinerary Help Brazil 10 days
- 3 Spontaneity in Cusco activities possible?
- 4 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 5 Antarctica on the Vavilov-How to book?
- 6 Peru in December
- 7 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 8 Tarapoto
- 9 Cusco and Machu Picchu
- 10 Transportation: Cusco Airport to Ollantaytamba train station
- 11 Some Nature/Bird Lodges in Colombia
- 12 Buenos Aires/Argentina 10+ Day, Solo Woman Traveler
- 13 Machu Picchu - any good hiking guide companies?
- 14 A brief encounter with Ecuador
- 15 Extra two days In Cusco or Lima..Early September
- 16 Need some help in getting started-first vacation to South America!
- 17 Hiking in Ecuador: Water and Clothing Advice Please
- 18 Packing for Galapagos Cruise - Lessons Learned
- 19 Campinas and Natal help
- 20 Ecuador Haciendas and Weather
- 21 Getting Visa for U.S. citizen at the border
- 22 Uruguay for wildlife
- 23 A month in Argentina--what would you do?
- 24 Cusco to Ollantaytambo via Salt Flats
- 25 45 days in Colombia - Our Experience