This is my first time so be patient, please!
My girlfriend and I wanted this trip to be all about getting a real insight of Buenos Aires, get to know it by its own terms. We walked the city's highlights with some help of the LP guide, it is such a magical capital, it was amazing to see its movement on regular basis. We also wanted to see a Tango show, but not those Las Vegas type (many friends told us their experiences), we were sure that wasn't the way to go. So we did some research and found a relly intimate venue, only for 20 people or so, called We Are Tango.
What a wonderful evening, the dinner was incredible and they wouldn't stop pouring some delicious wine in our cups, by the time the dancers tried to teach us some tango steps, we were kind of tipsy, jajjaa. But still, we got to learn "The hook", be careful if you try home. We fell in love with Tango that night, it made us feel in touch with the sentimentalism of the music and the singer. Amazing, highly recommended!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Amazon, OIlantaytambo, Colca Canyon, Pacasmay and About
- 2 Uruguay for wildlife
- 3 Elevation acclimatization, transportation, and lodging help!?
- 4 Car and Driver in Rio De Janeiro
- 5 Destination Recommendation (w/ specifics)
- 6 Wha to expect from Cartagena, Colombia.
- 7 Itinerary help - Argentina and....?
- 8 Ecuador Trip Plan: What did we get right and wrong?
- 9 El Calafate excursions
- 10 Ecuador earthquake
- 11 Peru & Ecuador
- 12 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 13 Our 2016 South America Trip
- 14 Peru - Chinchero questions
- 15 Mendoza airport will be closed: Sept- Dec
- 16 Cusco and Machu Picchu
- 17 Stray Dogs?
- 18 Salkantay trek
- 19 Iquitos vs Manu Peru Amazon
- 20 Visiting Alagoas or Boipeba
- 21 Need suggestions about 7 days Cusco itinerary
- 22 Enrico Poli Collection
- 23 Request for Galapagos Itinerary Assistance
- 24 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 25 10 Week South America Trip