This is my first time so be patient, please!
My girlfriend and I wanted this trip to be all about getting a real insight of Buenos Aires, get to know it by its own terms. We walked the city's highlights with some help of the LP guide, it is such a magical capital, it was amazing to see its movement on regular basis. We also wanted to see a Tango show, but not those Las Vegas type (many friends told us their experiences), we were sure that wasn't the way to go. So we did some research and found a relly intimate venue, only for 20 people or so, called We Are Tango.
What a wonderful evening, the dinner was incredible and they wouldn't stop pouring some delicious wine in our cups, by the time the dancers tried to teach us some tango steps, we were kind of tipsy, jajjaa. But still, we got to learn "The hook", be careful if you try home. We fell in love with Tango that night, it made us feel in touch with the sentimentalism of the music and the singer. Amazing, highly recommended!
Tango Experience in Buenos Aires
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Speak to me of Peru
- 2 Inhotim in one day? please???
- 3 What time to arrive at Machu Picchu?
- 4 Amazon from the Andes?
- 5 Salta vs. Santiago
- 6 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 7 Buenos Aires + only 1 Patagonia location
- 8 Brazil visa for Iguazu + fees for Argentina & Chile
- 9 Exito Travel ? reliable travel agencies?
- 10 Somewhere hot!!!!!!
- 11 RECIFE, where to stay during WORLD CUP??
- 12 Please Help - Santiago, Mendoza & Buenos Aires
- 13 Itinerary advice for a 5 week trip to Peru
- 14 Back to South America
- 15 Peru/Machu Picchu/Cuzco suggestions
- 16 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 17 Trip to Machu Picchu
- 18 Fire in Valparaiso
- 19 HELP!!! Sao Paulo for a day???
- 20 Machu Picchu with a bum knee
- 21 Independence Day in Cuzco
- 22 Cotopaxi Day Tour
- 23 Travel from Cusco to Tacna by bus
- 24 Driving in Ecuador
- 25 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador