This is my first time so be patient, please!
My girlfriend and I wanted this trip to be all about getting a real insight of Buenos Aires, get to know it by its own terms. We walked the city's highlights with some help of the LP guide, it is such a magical capital, it was amazing to see its movement on regular basis. We also wanted to see a Tango show, but not those Las Vegas type (many friends told us their experiences), we were sure that wasn't the way to go. So we did some research and found a relly intimate venue, only for 20 people or so, called We Are Tango.
What a wonderful evening, the dinner was incredible and they wouldn't stop pouring some delicious wine in our cups, by the time the dancers tried to teach us some tango steps, we were kind of tipsy, jajjaa. But still, we got to learn "The hook", be careful if you try home. We fell in love with Tango that night, it made us feel in touch with the sentimentalism of the music and the singer. Amazing, highly recommended!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/alpha-pro-boost/
- 2 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 3 How many days in Medellin area?
- 4 Machu Picchu changes its entry schedule
- 5 Lodging by Medellin Airport
- 6 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 7 Finding a group to hike with
- 8 Buenos Aires, Patagonia hike, Uraguay beach and Iguazu idea feedback needed
- 9 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 10 Chilean Travel Agent Suggestions Needed
- 11 Galapagus July
- 12 The Atacama Desert
- 13 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 14 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 15 2 day Inca Trek and a fear of exposure/heights
- 16 1 day for Iguazu Falls (I know, but that's all she has)
- 17 Pisco sours
- 18 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 19 Last min cruise to the Galapagos
- 20 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 21 Soles in Lima,Peru
- 22 Baños & Alausí (Paillon & Nariz del Diablo)!
- 23 Help needed with itinerary for Argentina and Chile
- 24 2 Weeks in Cusco Itinerary
- 25 Huacachina, Peru