My wife and I just returned from 9 days in Costa Rica. Just wonderful! Weather was great. Spent 6 days in and around Tamarindo and 3 days at Arenal. Stayed at Capitan Suizo and Arenal Observatory Lodge. Would highly recommend both to anyone. E-mail us at email@example.com if you have questions about these specific hotels or destinations. Can't wait to go back!
Tamarindo/Arenal/CR just returned
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Trip Report - Very Long
- 2 JW Marriott Lima
- 3 Quito recommendations
- 4 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 5 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 6 Which airline to fly to Cusco?
- 7 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 8 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 9 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!
- 10 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 11 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 12 AEP to Recoleta - Taxi/Bus/Car Service
- 13 Cell phone in Brazil?
- 14 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador
- 15 Gifts to Bring to Peru
- 16 Ecuador weekend beach trip - is it possible?
- 17 Salta itinerary- 4 nights
- 18 Ecuador-tour guides
- 19 Rio, Iguassu Falls and Buenos Aires
- 20 Lima or Ollantaytambo for Spanish Lessons
- 21 lima airport transport
- 22 Bird Poop Scam Making a Comeback
- 23 Father Daughter Trip to Peru
- 24 Bariloche to Puerto Varas Drive: Stops to Make?
- 25 Argentina currency