My wife and I just returned from 9 days in Costa Rica. Just wonderful! Weather was great. Spent 6 days in and around Tamarindo and 3 days at Arenal. Stayed at Capitan Suizo and Arenal Observatory Lodge. Would highly recommend both to anyone. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about these specific hotels or destinations. Can't wait to go back!
Tamarindo/Arenal/CR just returned
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Valparaiso Hotels - which one to stay in March??
- 2 Pantanal or rurrenbaque?
- 3 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 4 Lodge in Pantanal
- 5 Cachi-Cafayate 9-10 August. Looking to share car rental costs
- 6 3 Months South America: Argentina - Bolivia - Peru. Ideas?
- 7 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 8 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 9 Buying a one way ticket into South America
- 10 Cell phone in Brazil
- 11 10 Full Days in Peru
- 12 Fly to Fernando de Noronha
- 13 10 day itinerary questions
- 14 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 15 Please comment on this 8 week itinerary (Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia, Peru)!
- 16 Iguazu Falls for a single woman?
- 17 ATM San Pedro de Atacama
- 18 Santiago 2 days
- 19 Galapogas: Short tour vs long tour
- 20 2 weeks in Argentina - end of Nov. to early Dec.
- 21 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 22 Quito Airport Hotels?
- 23 10 day in peru
- 24 Galapogas Islands - when to go?
- 25 Mendoza