My wife and I just returned from 9 days in Costa Rica. Just wonderful! Weather was great. Spent 6 days in and around Tamarindo and 3 days at Arenal. Stayed at Capitan Suizo and Arenal Observatory Lodge. Would highly recommend both to anyone. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about these specific hotels or destinations. Can't wait to go back!
Tamarindo/Arenal/CR just returned
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 cartagena , columbia
- 2 Is Guayaquil the new tourist discovery in Ecuador?
- 3 Peru, help cutting costs
- 4 Peruvian Amazon
- 5 Peru Itinerary Help
- 6 One spare day in our itinerary - where should it go?
- 7 driving to salvador
- 8 february/march- where to go?
- 9 10 days backpacking in Peru
- 10 Antofogasta or Calama ? And which month ?
- 11 Birding in Mindo
- 12 Bogota, Providencia and Where Else?
- 13 Iguazu accomodation
- 14 Buenos Aires - lone female traveller
- 15 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 16 El Calafate/Torres del Paine 7 day Itinerary Help
- 17 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 18 Driving Advice for El Calafate to Torres Del Paine in early October
- 19 Peru: a month travel in February
- 20 Glover escapes cold again and returns to Colombia and Mexico
- 21 Trip to Machu Picchu, Amazing Place!!!
- 22 Off the beaten track
- 23 Solo female travelling around South America
- 24 Anyone familiar with PeruSmile?
- 25 Punta del Este or La Barra area?