My wife and I just returned from 9 days in Costa Rica. Just wonderful! Weather was great. Spent 6 days in and around Tamarindo and 3 days at Arenal. Stayed at Capitan Suizo and Arenal Observatory Lodge. Would highly recommend both to anyone. E-mail us at email@example.com if you have questions about these specific hotels or destinations. Can't wait to go back!
Tamarindo/Arenal/CR just returned
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 NatGeo Patagonia trip
- 2 driving to salvador
- 3 Peru itinerary in March.. Comments needed please
- 4 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 5 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 6 Walking The Streets Of Buenos Aires
- 7 Currency Woes
- 8 MP, SV and Cusco in July - itinerary questions
- 9 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 10 Quito trip
- 11 Peru in 7 (full) days: Cuzco, Puno, Arequipa
- 12 Hiring a driver in the Sacred Valley.....suggestions please
- 13 2 "free days" in Lake District
- 14 Glover escapes cold again and returns to Colombia and Mexico
- 15 1 day in Rio
- 16 Peru advice, and are there any monkeys?
- 17 Chile - Casablanca region vineyard tours. Any recommendations?
- 18 Solo female travelling around South America
- 19 Bariloche car rental
- 20 A Camera Question for the Photogs Out There
- 21 Galapagos Islands
- 22 Trip to Argentina - Help with Patagonia needed!
- 23 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 24 Day trip to Paracas
- 25 Peru trip