My wife and I just returned from 9 days in Costa Rica. Just wonderful! Weather was great. Spent 6 days in and around Tamarindo and 3 days at Arenal. Stayed at Capitan Suizo and Arenal Observatory Lodge. Would highly recommend both to anyone. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about these specific hotels or destinations. Can't wait to go back!
Tamarindo/Arenal/CR just returned
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 9 days in Rio, Buenos Aires,and Mendoza
- 2 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 3 Puno to Arequipa by bus
- 4 Rio Advice for 2 Young Women
- 5 Birding in Mindo
- 6 Hugely flexible trip starting in Argentina, 5/5/2014.
- 7 2 weeks in Argentina
- 8 Buying a SIM card in Chile for I phone 5
- 9 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 10 Where to buy cowhide rug in Buenos Aires
- 11 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 12 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?
- 13 3 Weeks Itinerary
- 14 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 15 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 16 Travel Agency: PeruTourism
- 17 Salta...Travel Brain Dead
- 18 Back to South America
- 19 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 20 More Help With Retirement Trip
- 21 JW Marriott Lima
- 22 Trip Report - Very Long
- 23 Quito recommendations
- 24 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 25 Which airline to fly to Cusco?