My wife and I just returned from 9 days in Costa Rica. Just wonderful! Weather was great. Spent 6 days in and around Tamarindo and 3 days at Arenal. Stayed at Capitan Suizo and Arenal Observatory Lodge. Would highly recommend both to anyone. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about these specific hotels or destinations. Can't wait to go back!
Tamarindo/Arenal/CR just returned
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Please Help - Santiago, Mendoza & Buenos Aires
- 2 Bogotá Restaurants
- 3 Speak to me of Peru
- 4 RECIFE, where to stay during WORLD CUP??
- 5 Inhotim in one day? please???
- 6 What time to arrive at Machu Picchu?
- 7 Amazon from the Andes?
- 8 Salta vs. Santiago
- 9 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 10 Buenos Aires + only 1 Patagonia location
- 11 Brazil visa for Iguazu + fees for Argentina & Chile
- 12 Exito Travel ? reliable travel agencies?
- 13 Somewhere hot!!!!!!
- 14 Itinerary advice for a 5 week trip to Peru
- 15 Back to South America
- 16 Peru/Machu Picchu/Cuzco suggestions
- 17 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 18 Trip to Machu Picchu
- 19 Fire in Valparaiso
- 20 HELP!!! Sao Paulo for a day???
- 21 Machu Picchu with a bum knee
- 22 Independence Day in Cuzco
- 23 Cotopaxi Day Tour
- 24 Travel from Cusco to Tacna by bus
- 25 Driving in Ecuador