My wife and I just returned from 9 days in Costa Rica. Just wonderful! Weather was great. Spent 6 days in and around Tamarindo and 3 days at Arenal. Stayed at Capitan Suizo and Arenal Observatory Lodge. Would highly recommend both to anyone. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about these specific hotels or destinations. Can't wait to go back!
Tamarindo/Arenal/CR just returned
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 2 argentina & brazil
- 3 A couple days outside of Buenos Aires
- 4 Brazilian music
- 5 Christmas in Cusco
- 6 Colombia, Safe Travels from Cartagena to Santa Marta Area
- 7 Blue dollars in Argentina
- 8 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 9 Colombia Trip Report - Very Long
- 10 Itinerary Help Peru>Bolivia>Chile>Argentina>Brazil
- 11 HELP! Seeking a teaching job down south
- 12 First Leg of retirement Triperu
- 13 The WSJ says it is cheap to eat out in BA - So, what's new????
- 14 Worth staying extra night in Buenos Aires, esp Monday night?
- 15 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 16 Change Hotel Locations in Buenos Aires
- 17 Sacred Valley Itinerary Review?
- 18 Please check Buenos Aires itinerary
- 19 Private sightseeing
- 20 Bloomberg now says what yours truly has been saying here for YEARS! LOL!!!
- 21 Brazilian Professionals Visiting New York
- 22 Honeymoon 9 Days in South America
- 23 Argentina-country's financial woes impact a trip?
- 24 private sightseeing
- 25 private tour options