I'm always so appreciated of travel forums and always seem to get the best advice here. I have a Quito trip quickly approaching which was booked at the very last minute and need your help.
Below is my tentative itinerary which needs to be fleshed out. Please help with organizing the order of the places we are visiting and have it start from easy to hardest (acclimatizing wise).
Day #1: Tuesday, 2/17
-Arrival in UIO Airport @ 8pm
Day #2: Wednesday, 2/18
-Taking it easy and getting acquainted with old/new town
-Climb the clocktowers of Basilica Voto del Nacional
-Any other suggestions on easy stuff to do?
Day #3: Thursday, 2/19
-Cotopaxi Volcano National Park
-Any trail recommendations? Any cool waterfalls, caves, interesting natural wonders to explore here?
Day #4 & #5: Thursday/Friday, 2/20 & 2/21
La Mitad del Mundo, Volcano Pululahua, Rumicucho Ruins, Guagua/Rucu Pichincha Volcano
-Need suggestions on how to allocate and make all this work in two days. How do we exactly split up this list to make it happen in 2 days?
-Which will we need your services/tours for?
Day #6: Saturday, 2/22
-We are not very big shoppers... so perhaps maybe we can just briefly visit the market and then we can do something around around here. Perhaps a trip to Peguche Waterfall?
-Any other suggestions
Day #7: Sunday, 2/23
Day #8: Monday, 2/24
-Early transfer to UIO Airport for only passenger
We enjoy activities like hiking, rock climbing, rappelling through the waterfalls. Not too found of walking around looking at old churches, buildings, art museums. I guess we're not really cultured.
Is there anything else we can do to this?
Really looking forward to hearing from someone. Thanks so much!!!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://fitnesssteer.com/slim-lt-garcinia/
- 2 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 3 Narrowing Down Itinerary
- 4 SA first-timers* need Peru advice!
- 5 Cartagens for 3.5 days. Looking for suggestions-islands, food tours, etc..
- 6 Need day trip/guide suggestions from Puerto Ayora, Galapagos
- 7 Peru Final 15-day Itinerary Help Needed
- 8 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 9 Best overland route from Lima to Tucuman, Argentina?
- 10 Peru - Puno & Lakes or Amazon
- 11 Did You Visit the Lakes District and/or Chiloe?
- 12 One Day in Santiago/Tour Guide
- 13 Where to start in May?
- 14 Argentina and Bolivia/March and April
- 15 Belated trip report (Quito and Mindo)
- 16 Machu Picchu...Doable?
- 17 Valparaiso to Santiago Airport - How Much Time to Allow?
- 18 Nazcaflights.com - Jon Green - Any good?
- 19 Santiago & Valparaiso - Attire Questions
- 20 A brief encounter with Ecuador
- 21 Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso
- 22 Argentina October 2016
- 23 Another Amazing Trip to Patagonia
- 24 Looking for quiet 1-bedroom apartment in Santiago
- 25 Best overland route from Lima to Tucuman, Argentina?