Seems like the subway is a great and inexpensive way to see BA and its major attrations.
Is it safe? Can you buy a weekly pass?
We are a 55+ couple and most likely would not be riding late at night. Thanks for any and/all information.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Safety warning?
- 2 Iguazu falls logistics
- 3 Lima stopover
- 4 Buenos Aires AND Iguazu Falls?
- 5 Amazon side trip
- 6 travel from el calafate direct to Torres delPaine
- 7 First Trip to Colombia Advice Needed!
- 8 Packing for Chile in November
- 9 Domestic Flights within Chile
- 10 Argentina ( Junin de Los Andes)in mid January
- 11 Wine tour & transfer from Valparaiso to Santiago Airport
- 12 Uruguay, then Buenos Aires in early March
- 13 Buenos Aires-ideas for side trips
- 14 Santiago - where to stay?
- 15 Need help! Exploring Lakes District, Northern Patagonia, Tierra del Fuego
- 16 Tour guide/ agency
- 17 Patagonia Planning
- 18 Salta/NW Argentina, no car
- 19 March trip to Brazil
- 20 Iguazu Falls -- is Brazil side worth the cost?
- 21 Iguazu Falls -- 2 nights -- do we have it right?
- 22 Itinerary Help Brazil 10 days
- 23 Iguacu Falls Itinerary and Photography Question
- 24 Kudos - Brazilian Visa service = FAST
- 25 Safety?