I'm heading to Ecuador sometime in december to learn spanish for 3 months. I would really like the town/city to be on the coast so I can learn spanish and surf on a daily basis. I'm thinking of heading to montanita and study at Mar Azul http://www.montanita-spanishschool.com/topic/index.html Has anyone ever been here or have any feed back?
I couldnt really find any other cities on the Ecuador coast that I could surf and learn spanish at the same time. The thought of being land locked in Quito for 3 months is very unappealing to me.
Any comments, feedback or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Studying spanish + surfing on the coast of ecuador?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Easter Day in Rio
- 2 2-weeks trip to Chile, itinerary review
- 3 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 4 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 5 Patagonia tour
- 6 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 7 Patagonia tour in April
- 8 Patagonia tour
- 9 NatGeo Patagonia trip
- 10 Travel to Rio de Janeiro
- 11 Brazil: Bonito/Pantanal : Manaus Guide Recommendations
- 12 Best Peru Tours Review Needed
- 13 What phone works in Peru and Ecuador
- 14 Help! No Idea Where to Go.
- 15 iguazu falls, macchu Picchu and patagonia?
- 16 Argentina ininerary November 2015
- 17 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 18 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 19 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 20 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
- 21 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 22 Interesting places to eat in BA?
- 23 Peru and Galapagos Islands Itinerary Feedback and Suggestions
- 24 Help with Patagonia planning
- 25 Peru ?: Machu Picchu & Titicaca