I'm heading to Ecuador sometime in december to learn spanish for 3 months. I would really like the town/city to be on the coast so I can learn spanish and surf on a daily basis. I'm thinking of heading to montanita and study at Mar Azul http://www.montanita-spanishschool.com/topic/index.html Has anyone ever been here or have any feed back?
I couldnt really find any other cities on the Ecuador coast that I could surf and learn spanish at the same time. The thought of being land locked in Quito for 3 months is very unappealing to me.
Any comments, feedback or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 H Stern Jewelers, Brazil
- 2 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 3 10 days - Rio/Iguazu and...?
- 4 Is 8 days too much time in Buenos Aires
- 5 Brief Notes on a February in Ecuador
- 6 Travel in Chile- Itinerary advice please
- 7 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 8 zika to cancel or not to cancel
- 9 Horseback riding Peru Cusco - Machu Picchu Ranch El Chalan - Urubamba
- 10 Driving tips and suggestions for Torres del Paine
- 11 First Time In South America Itinerary
- 12 HELP-- Argentina in March
- 13 3 Days/2 Night Treks to Machu Picchu
- 14 Galapagos Add Ons
- 15 Itinerary - Peru, Bolivia, Argentina Query
- 16 The Travel Cartel Go to Colombia
- 17 Trip Report Ecuador
- 18 Chile, Ecuadoror Columbia
- 19 Trip Report..Bolivia (Titikaka, La Paz, Uyuni, Potosi, Sucre) Nov. 2011
- 20 Day trips from Montevideo
- 21 some practical tips for Buenos Aires and day trips
- 22 Help with 3 Week Itinerary
- 23 2 Weeks in South America- Need advice
- 24 Itinerary help - Argentina and....?
- 25 Ecuador, Places to shop