I'm heading to Ecuador sometime in december to learn spanish for 3 months. I would really like the town/city to be on the coast so I can learn spanish and surf on a daily basis. I'm thinking of heading to montanita and study at Mar Azul http://www.montanita-spanishschool.com/topic/index.html Has anyone ever been here or have any feed back?
I couldnt really find any other cities on the Ecuador coast that I could surf and learn spanish at the same time. The thought of being land locked in Quito for 3 months is very unappealing to me.
Any comments, feedback or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Buy Fake And Real Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID CARDS
- 2 If it's Tuesday, this must be...Nicaragua, the Peruvian Amazon, or Colombia
- 3 Please help with itinerary!
- 4 Amy Peru and Chile! (A possibly over enthusiastic trip report)
- 5 Argentina, Uruguay & Chile
- 6 Peru- Recommendation for tour company to customize 14 day trip
- 7 Ridiculously Cheap Airfares to Columbia - Should we go?
- 8 Where to celebrate Easter + milestone birthday?
- 9 Trelew to Peninsula Valdes
- 10 Does anyone have experience with Discovery-tours by gate 1,
- 11 Argentina
- 12 Tucantravel company.
- 13 Help Planning Atacama for Next Week!
- 14 Patagonia Trip Reports / El Chaltén
- 15 Bolivia & Argentina itinerary help
- 16 6 Weeks - Argentina and/or Peru/Colombia? too much in this time?
- 17 Ship travel to South America
- 18 4 DAY, 3 NIGHT TREK TO MACHU PICCHU
- 19 Need some help with ideas for Argentina and Chile in 2017 please!
- 20 Solo travellers in Chile
- 21 Living in rural South America
- 22 Where to eat in Quito and Cuzco?
- 23 Manufacturer of alpaca clothes!
- 24 Other forums for Buenos Aires
- 25 galapagos island