I'm heading to Ecuador sometime in december to learn spanish for 3 months. I would really like the town/city to be on the coast so I can learn spanish and surf on a daily basis. I'm thinking of heading to montanita and study at Mar Azul http://www.montanita-spanishschool.com/topic/index.html Has anyone ever been here or have any feed back?
I couldnt really find any other cities on the Ecuador coast that I could surf and learn spanish at the same time. The thought of being land locked in Quito for 3 months is very unappealing to me.
Any comments, feedback or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Studying spanish + surfing on the coast of ecuador?
- 1 8 Days in Brazil
- 2 Brazil - Rio to Sao Paulo
- 3 Practical to combine Amazon + beaches with visit to the Guianas?
- 4 Celebrating A Century Of Flight
- 5 Problems with emails USA-Brazil
- 6 how to get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- 7 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 8 Carribean to Argentina or Uruguay
- 9 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 10 Where to celebrate the New Year ?
- 11 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 12 Lower savings with the "blue" exchange rate?
- 13 Peru Hop?
- 14 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 15 "Up to" 40% discount on LAN flights around South America today only
- 16 Uruguay Re-Do
- 17 Montevideo, Uruguay
- 18 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 19 More suggested reading
- 20 Please help me jump-start planning for Galapagos trip
- 21 Peru Best Tours: Buyers Beware
- 22 Bariloche over XMas
- 23 Quark Expeditions 50% off sale - Antarctica 2014
- 24 Traveling with a Computer?
- 25 Christmas Day in Buenos Aires