I'm heading to Ecuador sometime in december to learn spanish for 3 months. I would really like the town/city to be on the coast so I can learn spanish and surf on a daily basis. I'm thinking of heading to montanita and study at Mar Azul http://www.montanita-spanishschool.com/topic/index.html Has anyone ever been here or have any feed back?
I couldnt really find any other cities on the Ecuador coast that I could surf and learn spanish at the same time. The thought of being land locked in Quito for 3 months is very unappealing to me.
Any comments, feedback or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Bus travel between El Chalten and El Calafate
- 2 South adventure Peru tours
- 3 2 weeks trip
- 4 Bicycle Tour explore Islands of the Mekong River
- 5 10 Nights in Central Chile and on Rapa Nui
- 6 Where to stay in Bariloche
- 7 WEBJET
- 8 Iguazu and Iguaçu
- 9 Good women's hairgresser in Santiago?
- 10 Itineraries
- 11 Pantanal Lodges
- 12 semi weird question re Peru Currency
- 13 Torres Del Paine Hiking - No Refugios
- 14 3 weeks in South America
- 15 Soles in Lima,Peru
- 16 Buenos Aires Hotels for 4 nights in early November
- 17 Ecuador, Panama, or Costa Rica
- 18 Chile wine tour
- 19 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 20 Aerolineas "Visit Argentina" discounted airline pass
- 21 Iquitos or Puerto Maldonado?
- 22 How to count hotel floors in Ecuador?
- 23 Ceviche in Peru or Ecuador?
- 24 Travel Buddies for the Salar de Uyuni in September 2017
- 25 Help planning trip to Chile (Patagonia and Lakes District) in late October