I'm heading to Ecuador sometime in december to learn spanish for 3 months. I would really like the town/city to be on the coast so I can learn spanish and surf on a daily basis. I'm thinking of heading to montanita and study at Mar Azul http://www.montanita-spanishschool.com/topic/index.html Has anyone ever been here or have any feed back?
I couldnt really find any other cities on the Ecuador coast that I could surf and learn spanish at the same time. The thought of being land locked in Quito for 3 months is very unappealing to me.
Any comments, feedback or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Place to Stay in Latacunga, Ecuador
- 2 Asuncion to Buenos Aires
- 3 Ten Days in Chile - TdP and Atacama
- 4 Packing for 8 Days in Ecuador
- 5 Other forums for Buenos Aires
- 6 Weight limits on Peru trains
- 7 Travel Agency in Peru - Deborah Ferrari
- 8 Buying entrance tickets to Machu Picchu - online not working
- 9 Has anyone taken the 3:30am Cruz del Sur bus out of Lima?
- 10 Senior Travelers to Galapagos
- 11 Yohan, Why Not Suriname
- 12 Booking Galapagos accommodation upon arrival in the high season
- 13 Drawing money at ATMs in Brazil
- 14 Best Galapagos cruise itinerary when combining with land trips
- 15 Train to Aguas Calientes
- 16 help with a trip to south america
- 17 Restaurant ideas in Lima for my birthday
- 18 Mistura - anyone been?
- 19 Absolute must in 3-4 days in Galapagos
- 20 Recommended tour companies for the Galapagos Islands
- 21 Jungle Lodge Brazil
- 22 Tickets to enter Machu Picchu
- 23 Ups and downs of our trip to Peru--from Machu Picchu to LIM airport floor
- 24 Other cities to visit in Brazil other than RIO
- 25 Trip to the Amazon!