I'm heading to Ecuador sometime in december to learn spanish for 3 months. I would really like the town/city to be on the coast so I can learn spanish and surf on a daily basis. I'm thinking of heading to montanita and study at Mar Azul http://www.montanita-spanishschool.com/topic/index.html Has anyone ever been here or have any feed back?
I couldnt really find any other cities on the Ecuador coast that I could surf and learn spanish at the same time. The thought of being land locked in Quito for 3 months is very unappealing to me.
Any comments, feedback or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://lumalifteye.com/antiagen-revitalizer-serum/
- 2 5 day Galapagos cruise in Nov
- 3 What to do with two free nites on arrival in Argentina
- 4 Advice? First SA experience in Ecuador has so far been disappointing
- 5 Our ATMs to give 500 and 100 peso bills
- 6 Suggested driving route Lima to Huaraz?
- 7 Sixty days in Colombia
- 8 Finalizing Patagonia Itinerary-Suggestions?
- 9 Machu Picchu - NatGeo vs. OAT
- 10 Taking the Bus Santiago Airport to Valpo
- 11 MP and Torres del Paine on same trip?
- 12 Steak house rec in Buenos Aires near Recoleta
- 13 Choquequirao Questions
- 14 12 Day Peru Itinerary Help
- 15 Shopping for sweaters - Quito or Otavalo?
- 16 A brief encounter with Ecuador
- 17 Cajamarca
- 18 Torres del Paine, 3 hotel oprions
- 19 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 20 9 days in Ecuador-need help planning
- 21 Patagonia - Equipment
- 22 Extra two days In Cusco or Lima..Early September
- 23 Chile or Argentina?
- 24 Extra two days in Cusco or Lake Titicaca
- 25 Iguassu Falls footwear?