I'm heading to Ecuador sometime in december to learn spanish for 3 months. I would really like the town/city to be on the coast so I can learn spanish and surf on a daily basis. I'm thinking of heading to montanita and study at Mar Azul http://www.montanita-spanishschool.com/topic/index.html Has anyone ever been here or have any feed back?
I couldnt really find any other cities on the Ecuador coast that I could surf and learn spanish at the same time. The thought of being land locked in Quito for 3 months is very unappealing to me.
Any comments, feedback or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Studying spanish + surfing on the coast of ecuador?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 16 days in Brazil - ideas please
- 2 WWYD-time in Lima
- 3 Peru & Altitude Questions
- 4 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 5 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 6 Argentina Holiday Help
- 7 General Strike in BsAs on Thursday
- 8 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
- 9 argentina & brazil
- 10 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 11 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 12 General Strike in BsAs on Thursday
- 13 Peru jungle – looking for wildlife/comfort balance
- 14 Valpariso or Vina del Mar for sr citizens - two nights
- 15 Where to stay in Rio before a Cruise?
- 16 First Time to Peru: Need Help with Child-Friendly Itinerary
- 17 2-week Peru itinerary - any advice or recommended changes?
- 18 Packing for Peru in August - Recommendations?
- 19 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 20 2 wks in Colombia
- 21 Dentist in Buenos Aires
- 22 iguaza falls
- 23 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 24 Buenos Aries
- 25 Tour guide for Machu Picchu