I'm heading to Ecuador sometime in december to learn spanish for 3 months. I would really like the town/city to be on the coast so I can learn spanish and surf on a daily basis. I'm thinking of heading to montanita and study at Mar Azul http://www.montanita-spanishschool.com/topic/index.html Has anyone ever been here or have any feed back?
I couldnt really find any other cities on the Ecuador coast that I could surf and learn spanish at the same time. The thought of being land locked in Quito for 3 months is very unappealing to me.
Any comments, feedback or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Studying spanish + surfing on the coast of ecuador?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Transportation in Ecuador
- 2 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 3 Amazon River Ecotours
- 4 NW of Argentina
- 5 2 weeks Ecuador, no car, flying to Guayaquil, most accessible places to go?
- 6 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 7 adventure tour on the Amazon
- 8 Amazon Rainforest Indigenous Peoples
- 9 Ten days in Ecuador
- 10 amazon jungle trips
- 11 Amazon lodges or cruises
- 12 Trip report/blog - Machu Picchu and the Amazon Rainforest
- 13 Urgent Help Required Regarding International Transit Through Brazil.
- 14 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 15 Dollars, sols or credit cards in Peru?
- 16 Peru versus Bolivia
- 17 Need advise for Argentina and surrounding areas in May??
- 18 Enchanting-South America-tour companies
- 19 altitude sickness (Bolivia vs. Peru)
- 20 Need help in where to stay in Mendoza in December
- 21 Using Internet for Finances in South America
- 22 Flight to El Calafate for one day
- 23 Peru in December
- 24 Anniversary of 9/11/01
- 25 Travel with my boyfriend of 4 years to Brazil!