My niece is traveling tomorrow -flying into EZE Airport then bus to Rosario. Any info about where to exchange dollars to pesos so that she can get on the bus to Rosario (or any additional tips) would be helpful and greatly appreciated. She is a student and will be there until Mid-December.
Student - EZE Airport Argentina - dollars to pesos
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Need help. Anyone?Amazon (Brazil)
- 2 Puerto Varas / Puerto Montt - Rent a car or ...
- 3 Chile, Brazil and New York Trip report - live
- 4 Astrid y Gaston, Lima, Peru: A mini trip report for foodies only
- 5 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 6 Sending good wishes to Kathie and Cheryl
- 7 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 8 Has anyone used Alasperuanas in Pisco?
- 9 For Neoptropical Birders
- 10 Columbia Questions
- 11 Posadas-Paraguay-Brazil-Iguassu: Please, Help Find the Tour Operator
- 12 1st South American adventure
- 13 hotels in Buenos Aires
- 14 2nd Leg Retirement Trip
- 15 Ecuador Rain Forest with Pre-teens
- 16 Any suggestions for restaurants in Manaus?
- 17 Help with One Week, Christmas, Buenos Aires, solo female traveler
- 18 flights and hotels
- 19 Driver, Mendoza
- 20 Recommendations on where to buy an alpaca coat/jacket in Cusco?
- 21 amazon jungle trips
- 22 2 "free days" in Lake District
- 23 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 24 Advice, recommendations and guidance
- 25 Torres del Paine W Trek... Mid June or Late August???