After reading all those crime warnings and scary stories about Venezuela I am wondering if it is possible and wise to store one's extra stuff in hotels when going trekking there. I would like to do it at San Francisco de Yuruani (or possibly at Paraitepuy or Santa Elena de Uairén), Merida, and Maracay (or possibly at Turmero). I have done it in many countries of the world without any problem but anything can be for the first time. Should I expect any problems in Venezuela in this respect? Thanks.
Storing one's extra stuff in hotels when trekking in Venezuela
View all South America activity »
- 1 Practical to combine Amazon + beaches with visit to the Guianas?
- 2 Where to celebrate the New Year ?
- 3 8 Days in Brazil
- 4 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 5 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 6 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 7 Celebrating A Century Of Flight
- 8 Lower savings with the "blue" exchange rate?
- 9 Peru Hop?
- 10 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 11 "Up to" 40% discount on LAN flights around South America today only
- 12 Uruguay Re-Do
- 13 Montevideo, Uruguay
- 14 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 15 More suggested reading
- 16 Please help me jump-start planning for Galapagos trip
- 17 Peru Best Tours: Buyers Beware
- 18 how to get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- 19 Bariloche over XMas
- 20 Quark Expeditions 50% off sale - Antarctica 2014
- 21 Traveling with a Computer?
- 22 Christmas Day in Buenos Aires
- 23 Two Weeks Ecuador - Itinerary Help!
- 24 18 Day Argentina Itinerary
- 25 Rent a car and travel through Patagonia? Join us!