I am driving with my family (kids, 9 & 11) and have 5 nights to get from Santiago to Puerto Montt. We have already been to Puerto Montt twice, including the lake district around, but have spent no time north of Puerto Montt. Ideas for stopovers? We're an active family, and the kids are pretty rugged. We like hiking and beaches. The kids would love to find an estancia -- we stayed at one in Argentina a couple of years ago. Any ideas are welcome. Thanks.
Stopovers on Santiago-Puerto Montt Drive?
- 1 Machu Pichu accomodation
- 2 Recommendations for Amazon tours
- 3 Back to South America
- 4 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 5 19 day Peru Itinerary, your thoughts?
- 6 Vaya Adventures
- 7 Should we go to Iguazu Falls?
- 8 Brazil World Cup
- 9 travel to iguazu?
- 10 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 11 11-day trip to Easter Island and Santiago.
- 12 We will be in Rio during carnival. Advice needed please.
- 13 Had to cancel our trip to Peru
- 14 Van rental in Punta Arena, Chile
- 15 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 16 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre
- 17 Recommendations for Galapagos islands tours
- 18 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero
- 19 A spare day at Machu Pichu
- 20 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 21 Need Driver for Iguazu Falls & Foz da Iguacu
- 22 Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos
- 23 La Cabrera -- really good or tourist trap?
- 24 Help with Flight Delays & Planning????
- 25 Flights on LAN