I am driving with my family (kids, 9 & 11) and have 5 nights to get from Santiago to Puerto Montt. We have already been to Puerto Montt twice, including the lake district around, but have spent no time north of Puerto Montt. Ideas for stopovers? We're an active family, and the kids are pretty rugged. We like hiking and beaches. The kids would love to find an estancia -- we stayed at one in Argentina a couple of years ago. Any ideas are welcome. Thanks.
Stopovers on Santiago-Puerto Montt Drive?
- 1 Trip Report: Brazil--the Pantanal
- 2 Cusco, Urubamba & Macchu Picchu
- 3 Santiago Airport International Flight Connection Information
- 4 Trip Report: Argentina and Peru
- 5 Adventure in Brazil : 2011 Trip Report
- 6 Peru & Bolivia (Cusco, Macchu Picchu, Puno, Copacabana, La Paz, Uyuni)
- 7 Recommendations for Amazon tours
- 8 5 months South America
- 9 Argentina El Calafate to Chilean border - Punta arenas
- 10 2nd Brazil Visit - Ideas please
- 11 5 days in South America - Brazil or Argentina? (Sao Paolo and Rio excluded)
- 12 Chile Itinerary without Patagonia
- 13 Galapagos travel plan recommendation
- 14 Hotel Tyndell or Las Torres in Torres del Paine
- 15 Family trip to Lima and MP
- 16 Machu Picchu - Hiking boots or Teva sandals?
- 17 Highly recommended taxi driver in the Sacred Valley of Peru
- 18 Patagonia Itinerary
- 19 Back to South America
- 20 South America in July
- 21 Might Chile's reciprocity fee disappear in 2014?
- 22 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 23 Brazil Help!
- 24 Driving from Bariloche to Chile
- 25 Van rental in Punta Arena, Chile