I am driving with my family (kids, 9 & 11) and have 5 nights to get from Santiago to Puerto Montt. We have already been to Puerto Montt twice, including the lake district around, but have spent no time north of Puerto Montt. Ideas for stopovers? We're an active family, and the kids are pretty rugged. We like hiking and beaches. The kids would love to find an estancia -- we stayed at one in Argentina a couple of years ago. Any ideas are welcome. Thanks.
Stopovers on Santiago-Puerto Montt Drive?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 WWYD-time in Lima
- 2 Peru & Altitude Questions
- 3 16 days in Brazil - ideas please
- 4 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 5 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 6 Argentina Holiday Help
- 7 General Strike in BsAs on Thursday
- 8 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
- 9 argentina & brazil
- 10 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 11 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 12 General Strike in BsAs on Thursday
- 13 Peru jungle – looking for wildlife/comfort balance
- 14 Valpariso or Vina del Mar for sr citizens - two nights
- 15 Where to stay in Rio before a Cruise?
- 16 First Time to Peru: Need Help with Child-Friendly Itinerary
- 17 2-week Peru itinerary - any advice or recommended changes?
- 18 Packing for Peru in August - Recommendations?
- 19 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 20 2 wks in Colombia
- 21 Dentist in Buenos Aires
- 22 iguaza falls
- 23 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 24 Buenos Aries
- 25 Tour guide for Machu Picchu