I am an intermediate Spanish speaker. I have studied Spanish at Verbum school in Buenos Aires and I have had a very good experience learning Spanish there.
Now I plan to go to Argentina again, but to the North. Does anyone have a school´s reccommendation in the north of Argentina (for example, for Salta)?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Do you need passes to see machu picch?
- 2 Peru to Salar de Uyuni
- 3 Planning Trip to Patagonia and Wine Country
- 4 Trip Report: Bogota
- 5 Salar de Uyuni: a guide
- 6 Bogota, Providencia and Where Else?
- 7 Travel Agent Recommendation for Patagonia
- 8 Travel in Brazil or visit Machu Picchu?
- 9 Sacred Valley/Inca Trail April 2015 Trip Report
- 10 Trip Report - Peru - Long
- 11 Pantanal tour prices
- 12 Safety in Rio?
- 13 Tours to Machu Picchu
- 14 New to traveling, and I need help.
- 15 Argentina Trip report
- 16 My Lima Layover
- 17 Strike Peru May 27-28 - urgent decision
- 18 Not your usual Lima Layover Trip Report
- 19 Areas to stay in Rio de Janiero and Buenos Aires
- 20 Absolute must in 3-4 days in Galapagos
- 21 It's Restaurant Week in Lima til 24 May
- 22 Hostels in Rio de Janeiro
- 23 Recommended tour companies for the Galapagos Islands
- 24 Itinerary Advice..+/- days advice
- 25 recommended hostels in lima and cuzco