I am an intermediate Spanish speaker. I have studied Spanish at Verbum school in Buenos Aires and I have had a very good experience learning Spanish there.
Now I plan to go to Argentina again, but to the North. Does anyone have a school´s reccommendation in the north of Argentina (for example, for Salta)?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 South America this October
- 2 San Salvador Layover
- 3 Brief Notes on a February in Ecuador
- 4 Colca/Arequipa/Puno - organized tour (bus) or something less crowded?
- 5 Iguazu Falls - 4 star hotel near the airport?
- 6 Wine Tours in Chile and Argentina -
- 7 Chile & Argentina wine trips
- 8 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 9 Huaraz to Trujillo, Chiclayo and Piura
- 10 Santiago & Valparaiso - Help with Planning
- 11 Couple of days out from Bogota - Safe and possible?
- 12 2 weeks in Peru/Chile
- 13 Ecuador Trip Plan: What did we get right and wrong?
- 14 Logistics to reach Angel Falls in Venezuela
- 15 Inca Trail Report: 5 day version with Wayki Trek
- 16 Santiago, Chile
- 17 2 Weeks in Armenia, Colombia/July
- 18 limited time in Cusco
- 19 Iguassu Falls footwear?
- 20 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 21 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 22 Visiting Ollantataymbo from Cusco
- 23 Getting Visa for U.S. citizen at the border
- 24 Back "home" in Barranco
- 25 Day trips from Montevideo