We are currently looking at a 3 or 4 night trip to the Southern Pantanal (flying into Campo Grande) and are considering the Embiara Lodge, Refugio da Ilha, & Barranco Alto and heading to Bonito after that stay. Although we have read the reviews, any insights about the tours (English speaking), best location,transfers, etc. would be appreciated. We are not birders so animal sightings are more our style and we like to be active. Thank you.
Southern Pantanal....stuck between 3 lodges?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Christmas in Cusco
- 2 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 3 Cartagena: enough for 4-6 days?
- 4 Argentina trip over Christmas and New Years
- 5 Where to stay in Rio before a Cruise?
- 6 transportation in Brazil
- 7 Advice, recommendations and guidance
- 8 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 9 Patagonia Chile
- 10 Blue dollars in Argentina
- 11 Easter Island flight delays?
- 12 argentina & brazil
- 13 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 14 Colombia, Safe Travels from Cartagena to Santa Marta Area
- 15 Beware of G Adventures Galapagos tour guides!
- 16 A couple days outside of Buenos Aires
- 17 Brazilian music
- 18 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 19 Colombia Trip Report - Very Long
- 20 Itinerary Help Peru>Bolivia>Chile>Argentina>Brazil
- 21 HELP! Seeking a teaching job down south
- 22 First Leg of retirement Triperu
- 23 The WSJ says it is cheap to eat out in BA - So, what's new????
- 24 Worth staying extra night in Buenos Aires, esp Monday night?
- 25 Change Hotel Locations in Buenos Aires