Because of the logistics of our trip, we are looking at the southern Pantanal versus northern. Most of the best known lodges (Caiman, etc) are northern but we need info to help us with a short trip of 2-4 nights in the Southern Pantana and 2 nights in Bonita. Any suggestions of lodges that have most of the creature comforts as well as near water....possibly with a pool, etc. would be greatly appreciated.
Southern Pantanal...best lodges for wildlife & comfort?
- 1 Should we go to Iguazu Falls?
- 2 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 3 travel to iguazu?
- 4 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 5 11-day trip to Easter Island and Santiago.
- 6 We will be in Rio during carnival. Advice needed please.
- 7 Back to South America
- 8 Vaya Adventures
- 9 Had to cancel our trip to Peru
- 10 19 day Peru Itinerary, your thoughts?
- 11 Van rental in Punta Arena, Chile
- 12 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 13 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre
- 14 Recommendations for Amazon tours
- 15 Recommendations for Galapagos islands tours
- 16 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero
- 17 A spare day at Machu Pichu
- 18 Machu Pichu accomodation
- 19 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 20 Need Driver for Iguazu Falls & Foz da Iguacu
- 21 Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos
- 22 La Cabrera -- really good or tourist trap?
- 23 Help with Flight Delays & Planning????
- 24 Flights on LAN
- 25 Need help with Cusco itinerary