Because of the logistics of our trip, we are looking at the southern Pantanal versus northern. Most of the best known lodges (Caiman, etc) are northern but we need info to help us with a short trip of 2-4 nights in the Southern Pantana and 2 nights in Bonita. Any suggestions of lodges that have most of the creature comforts as well as near water....possibly with a pool, etc. would be greatly appreciated.
Southern Pantanal...best lodges for wildlife & comfort?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Itinerary advice for a 5 week trip to Peru
- 2 RECIFE, where to stay during WORLD CUP??
- 3 Fire in Valparaiso
- 4 HELP!!! Sao Paulo for a day???
- 5 Machu Picchu with a bum knee
- 6 Independence Day in Cuzco
- 7 Ecuador - should we go?
- 8 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 9 Buenos Aires + only 1 Patagonia location
- 10 Back to South America
- 11 Cotopaxi Day Tour
- 12 Travel from Cusco to Tacna by bus
- 13 Peru/Machu Picchu/Cuzco suggestions
- 14 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 15 Driving in Ecuador
- 16 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador
- 17 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 18 Should we book Argentina trip in May 2014?
- 19 2-3 months backpacking trip to Peru, Bolivia, Chile and Buenos Aires
- 20 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 21 9 day Itinerary Advice: Lima, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu
- 22 Question about LAN Peru LAX-Cusco
- 23 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 24 Questions re. Machu Picchu
- 25 Tips for 1-2 Month trip to South America in June / July