Because of the logistics of our trip, we are looking at the southern Pantanal versus northern. Most of the best known lodges (Caiman, etc) are northern but we need info to help us with a short trip of 2-4 nights in the Southern Pantana and 2 nights in Bonita. Any suggestions of lodges that have most of the creature comforts as well as near water....possibly with a pool, etc. would be greatly appreciated.
Southern Pantanal...best lodges for wildlife & comfort?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Solo female travelling around South America
- 2 Help with Logistics for Machu Picchu, please?
- 3 Walking The Streets Of Buenos Aires
- 4 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 5 Lima-Paracas-Nazca-Huacachina-Lima (bus/drive)
- 6 Family friendly accommodation Iquitos
- 7 Best small group walking/hiking tours
- 8 Bloomberg now says what yours truly has been saying here for YEARS! LOL!!!
- 9 Buquebus question for AVRooster
- 10 Bus tickets from El Calafate to Puerto Natales (Patagonia) in December?
- 11 Independent travel vs. tour of Buenis Aires
- 12 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 13 A Glimpse Of Paraguay, Itaipu Dam
- 14 Quito: Old city or new?
- 15 Lima Hotel or B&B for family
- 16 Bogota
- 17 Tour guides needed for SugarLoaf and Corcovado? Transfer recs?
- 18 Chile/Patagonia Itinerary Questions
- 19 Hawaii or Rio for single male traveler
- 20 New Years Eve: Rio or Buenos Aires?
- 21 4 weeks in Chile
- 22 Lima-Paracas-Nazca: in 1 day?
- 23 New Year's Eve in Lima
- 24 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 25 Para Ti, Brazil