Because of the logistics of our trip, we are looking at the southern Pantanal versus northern. Most of the best known lodges (Caiman, etc) are northern but we need info to help us with a short trip of 2-4 nights in the Southern Pantana and 2 nights in Bonita. Any suggestions of lodges that have most of the creature comforts as well as near water....possibly with a pool, etc. would be greatly appreciated.
Southern Pantanal...best lodges for wildlife & comfort?
View all South America activity »
- 1 Practical to combine Amazon + beaches with visit to the Guianas?
- 2 Celebrating A Century Of Flight
- 3 Problems with emails USA-Brazil
- 4 how to get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- 5 8 Days in Brazil
- 6 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 7 Carribean to Argentina or Uruguay
- 8 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 9 Where to celebrate the New Year ?
- 10 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 11 Lower savings with the "blue" exchange rate?
- 12 Peru Hop?
- 13 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 14 "Up to" 40% discount on LAN flights around South America today only
- 15 Uruguay Re-Do
- 16 Montevideo, Uruguay
- 17 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 18 More suggested reading
- 19 Please help me jump-start planning for Galapagos trip
- 20 Peru Best Tours: Buyers Beware
- 21 Bariloche over XMas
- 22 Quark Expeditions 50% off sale - Antarctica 2014
- 23 Traveling with a Computer?
- 24 Christmas Day in Buenos Aires
- 25 Two Weeks Ecuador - Itinerary Help!