My husband and I are active travelers and would like to do the southern Pantanal so we can include a trip to Bonita. He is especially excited about snorkeling in fresh water as shown in the Bonita trips. We are not bird watchers and do not require a great amount of relaxation/downtime (beyond cocktail hour with a beer or sundowner). Although I am finding Pantanal recommendations, no one has mentioned doing Bonita area. With regard to lodging, I do prefer nicer accomodations but can handle a rustic, clean environment. Thank you for any help or websites/tours you can lead us to.
Southern Pantanal & Bonita....tour recommendations or advice?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 2 A Glimpse Of Paraguay, Itaipu Dam
- 3 Quito: Old city or new?
- 4 Lima Hotel or B&B for family
- 5 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 6 Lima-Paracas-Nazca-Huacachina-Lima (bus/drive)
- 7 Bogota
- 8 Tour guides needed for SugarLoaf and Corcovado? Transfer recs?
- 9 Independent travel vs. tour of Buenis Aires
- 10 Chile/Patagonia Itinerary Questions
- 11 Hawaii or Rio for single male traveler
- 12 New Years Eve: Rio or Buenos Aires?
- 13 4 weeks in Chile
- 14 Lima-Paracas-Nazca: in 1 day?
- 15 New Year's Eve in Lima
- 16 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 17 Para Ti, Brazil
- 18 Advice needed for Colombia
- 19 Chile and Argentina
- 20 To Iguazu Falls, No Time To Tango
- 21 2nd Leg Retirement Trip
- 22 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 23 Buenos Aires GTG, Tuesday, Jan.13
- 24 El valle de Elquí
- 25 Need a "just in case" Buenos Aires restaurant recommendation