My husband and I are active travelers and would like to do the southern Pantanal so we can include a trip to Bonita. He is especially excited about snorkeling in fresh water as shown in the Bonita trips. We are not bird watchers and do not require a great amount of relaxation/downtime (beyond cocktail hour with a beer or sundowner). Although I am finding Pantanal recommendations, no one has mentioned doing Bonita area. With regard to lodging, I do prefer nicer accomodations but can handle a rustic, clean environment. Thank you for any help or websites/tours you can lead us to.
Southern Pantanal & Bonita....tour recommendations or advice?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 2 Bogota
- 3 Lima-Paracas-Nazca-Huacachina-Lima (bus/drive)
- 4 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 5 Tour guides needed for SugarLoaf and Corcovado? Transfer recs?
- 6 Independent travel vs. tour of Buenis Aires
- 7 Chile/Patagonia Itinerary Questions
- 8 Hawaii or Rio for single male traveler
- 9 New Years Eve: Rio or Buenos Aires?
- 10 4 weeks in Chile
- 11 Lima-Paracas-Nazca: in 1 day?
- 12 New Year's Eve in Lima
- 13 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 14 Para Ti, Brazil
- 15 Advice needed for Colombia
- 16 Chile and Argentina
- 17 To Iguazu Falls, No Time To Tango
- 18 2nd Leg Retirement Trip
- 19 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 20 Buenos Aires GTG, Tuesday, Jan.13
- 21 El valle de Elquí
- 22 Need a "just in case" Buenos Aires restaurant recommendation
- 23 Columbia Questions
- 24 Planning 3 weeks in Columbia
- 25 Bus tickets from El Calafate to Puerto Natales (Patagonia) in December?