My husband and I are active travelers and would like to do the southern Pantanal so we can include a trip to Bonita. He is especially excited about snorkeling in fresh water as shown in the Bonita trips. We are not bird watchers and do not require a great amount of relaxation/downtime (beyond cocktail hour with a beer or sundowner). Although I am finding Pantanal recommendations, no one has mentioned doing Bonita area. With regard to lodging, I do prefer nicer accomodations but can handle a rustic, clean environment. Thank you for any help or websites/tours you can lead us to.
Southern Pantanal & Bonita....tour recommendations or advice?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Peru in December
- 2 Peru, Amazon, Brazil... best solo? Tour?
- 3 Guide and car for day in Quito
- 4 Carrying Money Safely
- 5 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 6 transportation in Brazil
- 7 Last 2 weeks
- 8 Language school in Antigua or Quetzaltenango
- 9 TDP in August
- 10 Quito: Old city or new?
- 11 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 12 amazon jungle trips
- 13 Amazon Cruise
- 14 3 Full Days in Iguazu?
- 15 Trip with my boyfriend to the Brazilian city of São Paulo!
- 16 Brazil for Carnival
- 17 16 days in Brazil - ideas please
- 18 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 19 10 nights in Argentina
- 20 Flight to El Calafate for one day
- 21 Urgent Help Required Regarding International Transit Through Brazil.
- 22 Sobering Film
- 23 Travel to Peru with my 5 best friends!
- 24 Estancias Outside Buenos Aires, Argentina
- 25 Peru- making up a small 50+ group