My husband and I are active travelers and would like to do the southern Pantanal so we can include a trip to Bonita. He is especially excited about snorkeling in fresh water as shown in the Bonita trips. We are not bird watchers and do not require a great amount of relaxation/downtime (beyond cocktail hour with a beer or sundowner). Although I am finding Pantanal recommendations, no one has mentioned doing Bonita area. With regard to lodging, I do prefer nicer accomodations but can handle a rustic, clean environment. Thank you for any help or websites/tours you can lead us to.
Southern Pantanal & Bonita....tour recommendations or advice?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Santiago 2 days
- 2 I need some help about bringing some stuffs to Brazil
- 3 Colombia´s Lake Guatavita and the search for El Dorado
- 4 Villa de Leyva, Colombia´s colonial gem
- 5 Cachi-Cafayate 9-10 August. Looking to share car rental costs
- 6 3 Months South America: Argentina - Bolivia - Peru. Ideas?
- 7 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 8 Pantanal or rurrenbaque?
- 9 Lodge in Pantanal
- 10 Pantanal on your own
- 11 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 12 2 weeks in Argentina - end of Nov. to early Dec.
- 13 Valparaiso Hotels - which one to stay in March??
- 14 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 15 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 16 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 17 Buying a one way ticket into South America
- 18 Cell phone in Brazil
- 19 10 Full Days in Peru
- 20 Fly to Fernando de Noronha
- 21 10 day itinerary questions
- 22 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 23 Please comment on this 8 week itinerary (Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia, Peru)!
- 24 Iguazu Falls for a single woman?
- 25 ATM San Pedro de Atacama