My husband and I are active travelers and would like to do the southern Pantanal so we can include a trip to Bonita. He is especially excited about snorkeling in fresh water as shown in the Bonita trips. We are not bird watchers and do not require a great amount of relaxation/downtime (beyond cocktail hour with a beer or sundowner). Although I am finding Pantanal recommendations, no one has mentioned doing Bonita area. With regard to lodging, I do prefer nicer accomodations but can handle a rustic, clean environment. Thank you for any help or websites/tours you can lead us to.
Southern Pantanal & Bonita....tour recommendations or advice?
View all South America activity »
- 1 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 2 Peru Best Tours: Buyers Beware
- 3 Staying Safe in Buenos Aires
- 4 Making connecting flight in SCL after flying in internationally
- 5 Carribean to Argentina or Uruguay
- 6 Bus from Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales - ticket advice
- 7 8 Days in Brazil
- 8 Brazil - Rio to Sao Paulo
- 9 Practical to combine Amazon + beaches with visit to the Guianas?
- 10 Celebrating A Century Of Flight
- 11 Problems with emails USA-Brazil
- 12 how to get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- 13 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 14 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 15 Where to celebrate the New Year ?
- 16 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 17 Lower savings with the "blue" exchange rate?
- 18 Peru Hop?
- 19 "Up to" 40% discount on LAN flights around South America today only
- 20 Uruguay Re-Do
- 21 Montevideo, Uruguay
- 22 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 23 More suggested reading
- 24 Please help me jump-start planning for Galapagos trip
- 25 Bariloche over XMas