We are a young couple who live in Brazil, planning a trip to Atacama in the middle of November. As we have 8 nights, we thought of doing the following itinerary:
- 4 nights in Atacama
- 3 nights in Bolivia, to visit the Salar de Uyuni
- 1 night in Atacama
We do have a couple of questions and would like to know your advice:
- Which of the following hotels would you recommend in San Pedro de Atacama?
Explora, Awasi, Alto Atacama, Tierra Atacama or Casa Solcor
- Which tour opperators would you recommend to do the trip to Bolivia? I was checking Explora Travessias, but they do not have any availability for this year.
- Any other advice on our itinerary?
Thanks a lot for your help!
Some advice on a trip combining Atacama and Uyuni in November
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Need Police Report from Santiago!
- 2 Salar de Uyuni: a guide
- 3 Anyone traveled with Manu Peru Amazon Tour Company?
- 4 Best plan for 6 days between Cuenca and Quito?
- 5 Volcano erupts in Chile near Puerto Varas and Puerto Montt
- 6 URGENT! Call your airline!
- 7 Columbia Local Beer
- 8 Solo backpacking in Argentina and Chile
- 9 El Calafate/Torres del Paine 7 day Itinerary Help
- 10 Is Guayaquil the new tourist discovery in Ecuador?
- 11 10 days in Argentina
- 12 february/march- where to go?
- 13 Sacred Valley spread over four days--need input on itinerary!
- 14 Peruvian Amazon
- 15 driving to salvador
- 16 Bogota, Providencia and Where Else?
- 17 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 18 Peru, help cutting costs
- 19 cartagena , columbia
- 20 Peru Itinerary Help
- 21 One spare day in our itinerary - where should it go?
- 22 10 days backpacking in Peru
- 23 Antofogasta or Calama ? And which month ?
- 24 Birding in Mindo
- 25 Iguazu accomodation