We are a young couple who live in Brazil, planning a trip to Atacama in the middle of November. As we have 8 nights, we thought of doing the following itinerary:
- 4 nights in Atacama
- 3 nights in Bolivia, to visit the Salar de Uyuni
- 1 night in Atacama
We do have a couple of questions and would like to know your advice:
- Which of the following hotels would you recommend in San Pedro de Atacama?
Explora, Awasi, Alto Atacama, Tierra Atacama or Casa Solcor
- Which tour opperators would you recommend to do the trip to Bolivia? I was checking Explora Travessias, but they do not have any availability for this year.
- Any other advice on our itinerary?
Thanks a lot for your help!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Tell me soething about South America travel tips?
- 2 Machu Picchu and the Inca Trail
- 3 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 4 Trip Report to BsAs and Patagonia (With Pics and Vids)
- 5 Narrowing Down Itinerary
- 6 Child visa to Brazil. Please share your experience.
- 7 SA first-timers* need Peru advice!
- 8 Cartagens for 3.5 days. Looking for suggestions-islands, food tours, etc..
- 9 Need day trip/guide suggestions from Puerto Ayora, Galapagos
- 10 Peru Final 15-day Itinerary Help Needed
- 11 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 12 Best overland route from Lima to Tucuman, Argentina?
- 13 Peru - Puno & Lakes or Amazon
- 14 Did You Visit the Lakes District and/or Chiloe?
- 15 One Day in Santiago/Tour Guide
- 16 Where to start in May?
- 17 Argentina and Bolivia/March and April
- 18 Belated trip report (Quito and Mindo)
- 19 Machu Picchu...Doable?
- 20 Valparaiso to Santiago Airport - How Much Time to Allow?
- 21 Nazcaflights.com - Jon Green - Any good?
- 22 Santiago & Valparaiso - Attire Questions
- 23 A brief encounter with Ecuador
- 24 Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso
- 25 Argentina October 2016
Some advice on a trip combining Atacama and Uyuni in November