We are a young couple who live in Brazil, planning a trip to Atacama in the middle of November. As we have 8 nights, we thought of doing the following itinerary:
- 4 nights in Atacama
- 3 nights in Bolivia, to visit the Salar de Uyuni
- 1 night in Atacama
We do have a couple of questions and would like to know your advice:
- Which of the following hotels would you recommend in San Pedro de Atacama?
Explora, Awasi, Alto Atacama, Tierra Atacama or Casa Solcor
- Which tour opperators would you recommend to do the trip to Bolivia? I was checking Explora Travessias, but they do not have any availability for this year.
- Any other advice on our itinerary?
Thanks a lot for your help!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 2 Route of the Seven Lakes drive
- 3 Colombia, best adventures for birthday.
- 4 Mom wants to go to cusco/macchu picchu in 5 days - impossible?
- 5 Bariloche and San Martin de los Andes
- 6 Bariloche rafting trips
- 7 Argentina &TDP-8th-18th April.
- 8 El Calafate and El Chalten
- 9 Cape Horn cruise in Feb. or March?
- 10 Rainbow Mountain (Vinicunca), Peru
- 11 Trip Report - First time in Buenos Aires/Iguazu Falls/Rio de Janeiro
- 12 Safety warning?
- 13 Iguazu falls logistics
- 14 Packing for Chile in November
- 15 Lima stopover
- 16 Buenos Aires AND Iguazu Falls?
- 17 Amazon side trip
- 18 travel from el calafate direct to Torres delPaine
- 19 First Trip to Colombia Advice Needed!
- 20 Domestic Flights within Chile
- 21 Argentina ( Junin de Los Andes)in mid January
- 22 Wine tour & transfer from Valparaiso to Santiago Airport
- 23 Uruguay, then Buenos Aires in early March
- 24 Buenos Aires-ideas for side trips
- 25 Santiago - where to stay?
Some advice on a trip combining Atacama and Uyuni in November