We are a young couple who live in Brazil, planning a trip to Atacama in the middle of November. As we have 8 nights, we thought of doing the following itinerary:
- 4 nights in Atacama
- 3 nights in Bolivia, to visit the Salar de Uyuni
- 1 night in Atacama
We do have a couple of questions and would like to know your advice:
- Which of the following hotels would you recommend in San Pedro de Atacama?
Explora, Awasi, Alto Atacama, Tierra Atacama or Casa Solcor
- Which tour opperators would you recommend to do the trip to Bolivia? I was checking Explora Travessias, but they do not have any availability for this year.
- Any other advice on our itinerary?
Thanks a lot for your help!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 BUY DATA BASED REGISTERED FAKE PASSPORTS ,ID ,DRIVER'S LICEN
- 2 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 3 Brief Notes on a February in Ecuador
- 4 zika to cancel or not to cancel
- 5 3 Days/2 Night Treks to Machu Picchu
- 6 Galapagos Add Ons
- 7 First Time In South America Itinerary
- 8 Itinerary - Peru, Bolivia, Argentina Query
- 9 The Travel Cartel Go to Colombia
- 10 Trip Report Ecuador
- 11 Chile, Ecuadoror Columbia
- 12 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 13 Trip Report..Bolivia (Titikaka, La Paz, Uyuni, Potosi, Sucre) Nov. 2011
- 14 Day trips from Montevideo
- 15 H Stern Jewelers, Brazil
- 16 some practical tips for Buenos Aires and day trips
- 17 Driving tips and suggestions for Torres del Paine
- 18 Help with 3 Week Itinerary
- 19 2 Weeks in South America- Need advice
- 20 Itinerary help - Argentina and....?
- 21 Ecuador, Places to shop
- 22 Only one day in Quito recommendations.
- 23 Sacred Valley/Inca Trail April 2015 Trip Report
- 24 Booking the Grey Glacier Boat Tour
- 25 Volunteering in South America, maybe Peru?
Some advice on a trip combining Atacama and Uyuni in November