We are a young couple who live in Brazil, planning a trip to Atacama in the middle of November. As we have 8 nights, we thought of doing the following itinerary:
- 4 nights in Atacama
- 3 nights in Bolivia, to visit the Salar de Uyuni
- 1 night in Atacama
We do have a couple of questions and would like to know your advice:
- Which of the following hotels would you recommend in San Pedro de Atacama?
Explora, Awasi, Alto Atacama, Tierra Atacama or Casa Solcor
- Which tour opperators would you recommend to do the trip to Bolivia? I was checking Explora Travessias, but they do not have any availability for this year.
- Any other advice on our itinerary?
Thanks a lot for your help!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://dietplanusa.com/metaxlim-garcinia/trimgenix/
- 2 Trip Report to BsAs and Patagonia (With Pics and Vids)
- 3 Cordoba-scenic small towns nearby
- 4 MARCHU PICCHU
- 5 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 6 Can USA citizens avoid hotel taxes?
- 7 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 8 One week in Cartagena?
- 9 What type of currency for Bolivia
- 10 Cordoba horseback riding day trip
- 11 Thoughts on our itinerary?
- 12 Agency to purchase tickets to US
- 13 Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso
- 14 Ecuador Pure Life (tour operator) - very negative experience
- 15 Need Dinner recommendations for 12 Peru trip
- 16 Another Brazil Visa Application Form question!
- 17 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 18 Iquitos Peru and rain forest
- 19 Help w 2nd Guessing Peru itinerary
- 20 Senior Citizens traveling to Machu Picchu
- 21 2 week Peru trip itinerary - Appreciate feedback
- 22 Rainbow mountain trek
- 23 Advice about Inti Raymi in Ecuador this year
- 24 salkantay trek
- 25 Northwest Argentina - Specific Itinerary Questions
Some advice on a trip combining Atacama and Uyuni in November