We are a young couple who live in Brazil, planning a trip to Atacama in the middle of November. As we have 8 nights, we thought of doing the following itinerary:
- 4 nights in Atacama
- 3 nights in Bolivia, to visit the Salar de Uyuni
- 1 night in Atacama
We do have a couple of questions and would like to know your advice:
- Which of the following hotels would you recommend in San Pedro de Atacama?
Explora, Awasi, Alto Atacama, Tierra Atacama or Casa Solcor
- Which tour opperators would you recommend to do the trip to Bolivia? I was checking Explora Travessias, but they do not have any availability for this year.
- Any other advice on our itinerary?
Thanks a lot for your help!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Musthave Antiaging Skincare Information For Picture-Perfect Skin
- 2 Inca Trail Report: 5 day version with Wayki Trek
- 3 South America this October
- 4 Iguazu Falls - 4 star hotel near the airport?
- 5 Itinerary Help Brazil 10 days
- 6 Fun adventure ...with 6 yr old
- 7 Brief Notes on a February in Ecuador
- 8 Layover in Lima
- 9 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 10 2 Weeks in Armenia, Colombia/July
- 11 San Salvador Layover
- 12 Colca/Arequipa/Puno - organized tour (bus) or something less crowded?
- 13 Wine Tours in Chile and Argentina -
- 14 Chile & Argentina wine trips
- 15 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 16 Huaraz to Trujillo, Chiclayo and Piura
- 17 Santiago & Valparaiso - Help with Planning
- 18 Couple of days out from Bogota - Safe and possible?
- 19 2 weeks in Peru/Chile
- 20 Ecuador Trip Plan: What did we get right and wrong?
- 21 Logistics to reach Angel Falls in Venezuela
- 22 Santiago, Chile
- 23 limited time in Cusco
- 24 Iguassu Falls footwear?
- 25 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
Some advice on a trip combining Atacama and Uyuni in November