We are a young couple who live in Brazil, planning a trip to Atacama in the middle of November. As we have 8 nights, we thought of doing the following itinerary:
- 4 nights in Atacama
- 3 nights in Bolivia, to visit the Salar de Uyuni
- 1 night in Atacama
We do have a couple of questions and would like to know your advice:
- Which of the following hotels would you recommend in San Pedro de Atacama?
Explora, Awasi, Alto Atacama, Tierra Atacama or Casa Solcor
- Which tour opperators would you recommend to do the trip to Bolivia? I was checking Explora Travessias, but they do not have any availability for this year.
- Any other advice on our itinerary?
Thanks a lot for your help!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://bellavitaserumtry.com
- 2 Mindo places with comfortable beds and flexible menus?
- 3 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 4 Trip Report - 2 Weeks in Peru, July 2016
- 5 Ecuador weather forecast - is it accurate?
- 6 Beach walk in Rio - Copacabana or Ipanema?
- 7 Spring Break Trip to Peru in Mid-March!
- 8 Exciting Times in Colombia
- 9 Day Trip Ideas from Rio...
- 10 Best place to exchange USD for Peso
- 11 Galapagos - 11 full days
- 12 Sixty days in Colombia
- 13 Video from Chile (Chiloé & Volcan Calbuco)
- 14 Colca Canyon Earthquake
- 15 Sketching Out a Rough Itinerary - First Trip to South America
- 16 2 Weeks in Colombia & the Galapagos Islands
- 17 Car rental El Calafate and drop off in Chile
- 18 Lima Foodie Resource(s)
- 19 Argentina - Day trips in Ushuaia
- 20 Iguazu Falls -- 2 nights -- do we have it right?
- 21 Booking sites - HELP! Don't want to be scammed
- 22 summer olympics in Rio
- 23 2 Weeks in Rio in Nov End
- 24 Trip ideas for 2 weeks in South America??
- 25 Tahuayo Lodge, Amazon
Some advice on a trip combining Atacama and Uyuni in November