We are a young couple who live in Brazil, planning a trip to Atacama in the middle of November. As we have 8 nights, we thought of doing the following itinerary:
- 4 nights in Atacama
- 3 nights in Bolivia, to visit the Salar de Uyuni
- 1 night in Atacama
We do have a couple of questions and would like to know your advice:
- Which of the following hotels would you recommend in San Pedro de Atacama?
Explora, Awasi, Alto Atacama, Tierra Atacama or Casa Solcor
- Which tour opperators would you recommend to do the trip to Bolivia? I was checking Explora Travessias, but they do not have any availability for this year.
- Any other advice on our itinerary?
Thanks a lot for your help!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Iguazu logistics and rental car?
- 2 Leftover Argentine Pesos - where to sell?
- 3 Van from Cusco to Ollantaytambo
- 4 June travel in the Galapagos, Andean Ecuador, and Machu Picchu
- 5 Uyuni Salar Tour Company
- 6 Trip Evacuation Insurance for the Galapagos
- 7 Travelers insurance in Patagonia - need it?
- 8 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 9 60 day Trip to South America
- 10 3 week itinerary for Peru
- 11 Cities near santiago chile?
- 12 Ups and downs of our trip to Peru--from Machu Picchu to LIM airport floor
- 13 Buenos Aires
- 14 Best beach town for Jan- Feb trip
- 15 Buenos Aires with bad knee
- 16 Hotels in Argentina
- 17 Two day stay in Lima
- 18 Patagonia August 29 - September 7
- 19 I Didn't Get Killed in Rio: Our Travels in Peru, Brazil, and Ecuador
- 20 Help! No Idea Where to Go.
- 21 Need itinerary advice for one month trip
- 22 Cusco Airport to Tierra Viva Cusco Plaza hotel
- 23 Peru itinerary
- 24 Questions On Packing For Patagonia
- 25 Need Help in Planning JuneItinerary for South Ameirca
Some advice on a trip combining Atacama and Uyuni in November