We are a young couple who live in Brazil, planning a trip to Atacama in the middle of November. As we have 8 nights, we thought of doing the following itinerary:
- 4 nights in Atacama
- 3 nights in Bolivia, to visit the Salar de Uyuni
- 1 night in Atacama
We do have a couple of questions and would like to know your advice:
- Which of the following hotels would you recommend in San Pedro de Atacama?
Explora, Awasi, Alto Atacama, Tierra Atacama or Casa Solcor
- Which tour opperators would you recommend to do the trip to Bolivia? I was checking Explora Travessias, but they do not have any availability for this year.
- Any other advice on our itinerary?
Thanks a lot for your help!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Our ATMs to give 500 and 100 peso bills
- 2 http://rhinorx90eveningblog.com/cerebrrin/
- 3 Muscle XTX One great way to boost website traffic
- 4 http://www.potentbodyformation.com/virilityex-reviews/
- 5 Suggested driving route Lima to Huaraz?
- 6 12 Day Peru Itinerary Help
- 7 Choquequirao Questions
- 8 Steak house rec in Buenos Aires near Recoleta
- 9 Taking the Bus Santiago Airport to Valpo
- 10 Shopping for sweaters - Quito or Otavalo?
- 11 MP and Torres del Paine on same trip?
- 12 Advice? First SA experience in Ecuador has so far been disappointing
- 13 Sixty days in Colombia
- 14 A brief encounter with Ecuador
- 15 Cajamarca
- 16 Torres del Paine, 3 hotel oprions
- 17 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 18 9 days in Ecuador-need help planning
- 19 Patagonia - Equipment
- 20 Extra two days In Cusco or Lima..Early September
- 21 Chile or Argentina?
- 22 Extra two days in Cusco or Lake Titicaca
- 23 Iguassu Falls footwear?
- 24 Nazca Lines from Pisco or Ica Airport?
- 25 Chile cell phone and sim card advice needed
Some advice on a trip combining Atacama and Uyuni in November