We are a young couple who live in Brazil, planning a trip to Atacama in the middle of November. As we have 8 nights, we thought of doing the following itinerary:
- 4 nights in Atacama
- 3 nights in Bolivia, to visit the Salar de Uyuni
- 1 night in Atacama
We do have a couple of questions and would like to know your advice:
- Which of the following hotels would you recommend in San Pedro de Atacama?
Explora, Awasi, Alto Atacama, Tierra Atacama or Casa Solcor
- Which tour opperators would you recommend to do the trip to Bolivia? I was checking Explora Travessias, but they do not have any availability for this year.
- Any other advice on our itinerary?
Thanks a lot for your help!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 BEllSouth Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:855:999:8045 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Renting a car in Patagonia
- 3 3 days precruise-stay in Santiago all 3 or 2 SCL and 1 Valparaiso?
- 4 Avianca business class
- 5 Suenos Aires, Argentina vs Lisbon, Portugal
- 6 What's all the hype about Buenos Aires?
- 7 where to stay Buenos Aires
- 8 No exit stamp from Brazil, no entry stamp in Paraguay, help!!
- 9 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 10 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 11 Can a Europhile Find Happiness in Argentina and Chile?
- 12 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 13 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 14 How many days in Medellin area?
- 15 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 16 60-yr old female going solo to Rio - itinerary
- 17 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 18 Peru Trip for the Family
- 19 Pisco sours
- 20 Huayhuash Trecking 8-16th of july
- 21 Medellin, Colombia - Great Driver
- 22 Looking For Intensive Spanish Immersion Course
- 23 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 24 Machu Picchu changes its entry schedule
- 25 Lodging by Medellin Airport
Some advice on a trip combining Atacama and Uyuni in November