So I'm gong to be staying in a condo in Buenos Aires for a week in October but am traveling solo for the first time. I little uncomfortable at the thought of this. Any advise for a first time solo traveler in Argentina??
Solo in Buenos Aires
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Travel with my boyfriend of 4 years to Brazil!
- 2 Anniversary of 9/11/01
- 3 2 weeks Ecuador, no car, flying to Guayaquil, most accessible places to go?
- 4 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 5 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 6 Transportation in Ecuador
- 7 NW of Argentina
- 8 adventure tour on the Amazon
- 9 Amazon Rainforest Indigenous Peoples
- 10 Ten days in Ecuador
- 11 amazon jungle trips
- 12 Amazon lodges or cruises
- 13 Trip report/blog - Machu Picchu and the Amazon Rainforest
- 14 Urgent Help Required Regarding International Transit Through Brazil.
- 15 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 16 Dollars, sols or credit cards in Peru?
- 17 Peru versus Bolivia
- 18 Need advise for Argentina and surrounding areas in May??
- 19 Enchanting-South America-tour companies
- 20 altitude sickness (Bolivia vs. Peru)
- 21 Need help in where to stay in Mendoza in December
- 22 Using Internet for Finances in South America
- 23 Flight to El Calafate for one day
- 24 Peru in December
- 25 NYT Article on Cartagena