So I'm gong to be staying in a condo in Buenos Aires for a week in October but am traveling solo for the first time. I little uncomfortable at the thought of this. Any advise for a first time solo traveler in Argentina??
Solo in Buenos Aires
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Patagonia tour
- 2 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 3 Patagonia tour in April
- 4 Patagonia tour
- 5 NatGeo Patagonia trip
- 6 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 7 Travel to Rio de Janeiro
- 8 Brazil: Bonito/Pantanal : Manaus Guide Recommendations
- 9 Best Peru Tours Review Needed
- 10 What phone works in Peru and Ecuador
- 11 Help! No Idea Where to Go.
- 12 iguazu falls, macchu Picchu and patagonia?
- 13 Argentina ininerary November 2015
- 14 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 15 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 16 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 17 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
- 18 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 19 Interesting places to eat in BA?
- 20 Peru and Galapagos Islands Itinerary Feedback and Suggestions
- 21 Help with Patagonia planning
- 22 Peru ?: Machu Picchu & Titicaca
- 23 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 24 Medical Assistance in Brazil
- 25 My (entertertaining & illustrated) advice on the best ever Peru itinerary