I am planning the last leg of our November trip that we would like to stay around Atacama desert for 4 days and fly back to SCL. There is a flight from Sky Airline leaving Calama at 5pm and arriving SCL at 7pm. We need to catch a 11pm flight back home the same day. I never take Sky Airline before and not sure how their on time record is. Think 4 hours should be enough to catch our flight back home if there is no delay. Anyone has experience with Sky Airline and how reliable of the flight schedule? What is the chance of missing our flight home?
Sky Airlines from Calama to SCL
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 2 Rio Advice for 2 Young Women
- 3 Buying a SIM card in Chile for I phone 5
- 4 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?
- 5 3 Weeks Itinerary
- 6 Where to buy cowhide rug in Buenos Aires
- 7 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 8 Peru Escorted Travel
- 9 Hugely flexible trip starting in Argentina, 5/5/2014.
- 10 Puno to Arequipa by bus
- 11 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 12 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 13 Travel Agency: PeruTourism
- 14 Quito trip review with Gate 1 Travel
- 15 2 weeks in Argentina
- 16 Salta...Travel Brain Dead
- 17 Back to South America
- 18 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 19 More Help With Retirement Trip
- 20 JW Marriott Lima
- 21 Trip Report - Very Long
- 22 Quito recommendations
- 23 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 24 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 25 Which airline to fly to Cusco?