I am planning the last leg of our November trip that we would like to stay around Atacama desert for 4 days and fly back to SCL. There is a flight from Sky Airline leaving Calama at 5pm and arriving SCL at 7pm. We need to catch a 11pm flight back home the same day. I never take Sky Airline before and not sure how their on time record is. Think 4 hours should be enough to catch our flight back home if there is no delay. Anyone has experience with Sky Airline and how reliable of the flight schedule? What is the chance of missing our flight home?
Sky Airlines from Calama to SCL
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Chile - IVA Tax
- 2 Chile reciprocity fee - Canadian citizens
- 3 driving up the coast from rio de janeiro to salvador
- 4 Peru with kids, planning help
- 5 itinerary Help for Peru with Kids
- 6 Christmas present to Cusco?
- 7 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 8 Trip Report
- 9 Argentina Holiday Help
- 10 arpilleras - where to buy ?
- 11 Astrid y Gaston, Lima, Peru: A mini trip report for foodies only
- 12 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 13 Chile, Brazil and New York Trip report - live
- 14 flights from Buenos Aires to Iguazu Falls
- 15 3 Days Extra in NW Argentina
- 16 Need help. Anyone?Amazon (Brazil)
- 17 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 18 1st South American adventure
- 19 Short trip to Chile during New Year?
- 20 Puerto Varas / Puerto Montt - Rent a car or ...
- 21 Sending good wishes to Kathie and Cheryl
- 22 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 23 Has anyone used Alasperuanas in Pisco?
- 24 For Neoptropical Birders
- 25 Columbia Questions