Trying to help my best friend plan her honeymoon for August 2013. Dream trip is to ski in South America (Argentina likely). Any leads for great mountains, resorts that are super nice but not too expensive??? Any advice really would be awesome. They are on a budget. Thanks!
Skiing in South America- Help?!
- 1 Santiago Airport International Flight Connection Information
- 2 Trip Report: Argentina and Peru
- 3 Cusco, Urubamba & Macchu Picchu
- 4 Peru & Bolivia (Cusco, Macchu Picchu, Puno, Copacabana, La Paz, Uyuni)
- 5 Trip Report: Brazil--the Pantanal
- 6 Recommendations for Amazon tours
- 7 5 months South America
- 8 Argentina El Calafate to Chilean border - Punta arenas
- 9 2nd Brazil Visit - Ideas please
- 10 5 days in South America - Brazil or Argentina? (Sao Paolo and Rio excluded)
- 11 Chile Itinerary without Patagonia
- 12 Galapagos travel plan recommendation
- 13 Hotel Tyndell or Las Torres in Torres del Paine
- 14 Family trip to Lima and MP
- 15 Machu Picchu - Hiking boots or Teva sandals?
- 16 Highly recommended taxi driver in the Sacred Valley of Peru
- 17 Patagonia Itinerary
- 18 Back to South America
- 19 South America in July
- 20 Might Chile's reciprocity fee disappear in 2014?
- 21 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 22 Brazil Help!
- 23 Driving from Bariloche to Chile
- 24 Van rental in Punta Arena, Chile
- 25 Chile: Pucon car rental pick-up and return Santiago