My husband and I will be travelling to Isle Isabela and will be hiking this volcano. Its it doable in one day or should we schedule 2 days? Also, can anyone recommend a good hotel to stay along the hike up the volcano? From the dock where the boat lets you off on the island to the volcano, how far is the taxi ride and what is the cost? Any tips/advice will be much appreciated.
Sierra Negra Galapagos
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Chile, Brazil and New York Trip report - live
- 2 Trip Report
- 3 flights from Buenos Aires to Iguazu Falls
- 4 3 Days Extra in NW Argentina
- 5 Need help. Anyone?Amazon (Brazil)
- 6 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 7 Astrid y Gaston, Lima, Peru: A mini trip report for foodies only
- 8 1st South American adventure
- 9 Short trip to Chile during New Year?
- 10 Puerto Varas / Puerto Montt - Rent a car or ...
- 11 Sending good wishes to Kathie and Cheryl
- 12 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 13 Has anyone used Alasperuanas in Pisco?
- 14 For Neoptropical Birders
- 15 Columbia Questions
- 16 Posadas-Paraguay-Brazil-Iguassu: Please, Help Find the Tour Operator
- 17 hotels in Buenos Aires
- 18 2nd Leg Retirement Trip
- 19 Ecuador Rain Forest with Pre-teens
- 20 Any suggestions for restaurants in Manaus?
- 21 Help with One Week, Christmas, Buenos Aires, solo female traveler
- 22 flights and hotels
- 23 Driver, Mendoza
- 24 Recommendations on where to buy an alpaca coat/jacket in Cusco?
- 25 amazon jungle trips