My husband and I will be travelling to Isle Isabela and will be hiking this volcano. Its it doable in one day or should we schedule 2 days? Also, can anyone recommend a good hotel to stay along the hike up the volcano? From the dock where the boat lets you off on the island to the volcano, how far is the taxi ride and what is the cost? Any tips/advice will be much appreciated.
Sierra Negra Galapagos
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 2 La Paz to Santiago - route choices
- 3 Argentinians in Punta Del Este!!
- 4 16 days in Brazil - ideas please
- 5 Still Planning But Getting Close!
- 6 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 7 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
- 8 WWYD-time in Lima
- 9 Peru & Altitude Questions
- 10 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 11 Argentina Holiday Help
- 12 General Strike in BsAs on Thursday
- 13 argentina & brazil
- 14 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 15 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 16 General Strike in BsAs on Thursday
- 17 Peru jungle – looking for wildlife/comfort balance
- 18 Valpariso or Vina del Mar for sr citizens - two nights
- 19 Where to stay in Rio before a Cruise?
- 20 First Time to Peru: Need Help with Child-Friendly Itinerary
- 21 2-week Peru itinerary - any advice or recommended changes?
- 22 Packing for Peru in August - Recommendations?
- 23 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 24 2 wks in Colombia
- 25 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?