I'm going to South America (Ecuador,Peru,Bolivia,Chile,Argentina,Brasil) for 3 months on the 19th May Wooow!!Excited!
I've got most of it organized,got all my vaccination,etc. but I have a question. Should I take malaria tablets?And if yes,which one? Here in the UK my doctor said, do take. But back to Hungary (where I'm from) the doc said, you shouldn't take the tablets longer than 28 days,that apparently the rule in Europe (should include the UK)....
What is the truth?What are your experiences,opinions?
Thanks for all your help and comments!I do appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 BUY FAKE AND REAL PASSPORTS,DRIVERS LICENSE,ID CARD,VISAS,DIPLOMAS
- 2 Questions Regarding Buenos Aires
- 3 christmas in buenos aires
- 4 Changing money upon arrival in Buenos Aires
- 5 Advantages of bringing cash to Argentina
- 6 10-12 week Backpacking Trip in South America
- 7 Best Latin American countries!
- 8 Peru in Late February?
- 9 Sao Paulo
- 10 Patagonia Trip Reports / El Chaltén
- 11 (Santiago/Valpo done)---Mendoza help please!
- 12 Salud !
- 13 Cartagena
- 14 Peru domestic airline layover time
- 15 anyone stayed at Alta Piazza in Buenos Aries?
- 16 OAT trip to Columbia?
- 17 Best Bus Company to Iguazu Falls
- 18 ferry: Buenos Aires to Colonia del Sacramento
- 19 Transportation from El Calafate to Puerto Natales
- 20 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 21 Galapagos Island
- 22 Land Based Galapagos Was the Right Choice for Me.
- 23 Puno to Lima
- 24 Solmar Tours in Peru
- 25 opinions on itinerary flow