I'm going to South America (Ecuador,Peru,Bolivia,Chile,Argentina,Brasil) for 3 months on the 19th May Wooow!!Excited!
I've got most of it organized,got all my vaccination,etc. but I have a question. Should I take malaria tablets?And if yes,which one? Here in the UK my doctor said, do take. But back to Hungary (where I'm from) the doc said, you shouldn't take the tablets longer than 28 days,that apparently the rule in Europe (should include the UK)....
What is the truth?What are your experiences,opinions?
Thanks for all your help and comments!I do appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 South American destinations for introverts?
- 2 Valpo, Lakes, Chiloe & Patagonia Time allotment?
- 3 Narrowing Down Itinerary
- 4 Flying Solo to South America
- 5 Where to start in May?
- 6 Machu Picchu and the Inca Trail
- 7 Tell me soething about South America travel tips?
- 8 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 9 Trip Report to BsAs and Patagonia (With Pics and Vids)
- 10 Child visa to Brazil. Please share your experience.
- 11 SA first-timers* need Peru advice!
- 12 Cartagens for 3.5 days. Looking for suggestions-islands, food tours, etc..
- 13 Need day trip/guide suggestions from Puerto Ayora, Galapagos
- 14 Peru Final 15-day Itinerary Help Needed
- 15 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 16 Best overland route from Lima to Tucuman, Argentina?
- 17 Peru - Puno & Lakes or Amazon
- 18 Did You Visit the Lakes District and/or Chiloe?
- 19 One Day in Santiago/Tour Guide
- 20 Argentina and Bolivia/March and April
- 21 Belated trip report (Quito and Mindo)
- 22 Machu Picchu...Doable?
- 23 Valparaiso to Santiago Airport - How Much Time to Allow?
- 24 Nazcaflights.com - Jon Green - Any good?
- 25 Santiago & Valparaiso - Attire Questions