I'm going to South America (Ecuador,Peru,Bolivia,Chile,Argentina,Brasil) for 3 months on the 19th May Wooow!!Excited!
I've got most of it organized,got all my vaccination,etc. but I have a question. Should I take malaria tablets?And if yes,which one? Here in the UK my doctor said, do take. But back to Hungary (where I'm from) the doc said, you shouldn't take the tablets longer than 28 days,that apparently the rule in Europe (should include the UK)....
What is the truth?What are your experiences,opinions?
Thanks for all your help and comments!I do appreciate it!
Should I take malaria tablets?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 itinerary suggestions for peru- 1 month trip?
- 2 Villa de Leyva, Colombia´s colonial gem
- 3 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 4 Pantanal or rurrenbaque?
- 5 Santiago 2 days
- 6 I need some help about bringing some stuffs to Brazil
- 7 Colombia´s Lake Guatavita and the search for El Dorado
- 8 Cachi-Cafayate 9-10 August. Looking to share car rental costs
- 9 3 Months South America: Argentina - Bolivia - Peru. Ideas?
- 10 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 11 Lodge in Pantanal
- 12 Pantanal on your own
- 13 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 14 2 weeks in Argentina - end of Nov. to early Dec.
- 15 Valparaiso Hotels - which one to stay in March??
- 16 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 17 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 18 Buying a one way ticket into South America
- 19 Cell phone in Brazil
- 20 10 Full Days in Peru
- 21 Fly to Fernando de Noronha
- 22 10 day itinerary questions
- 23 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 24 Please comment on this 8 week itinerary (Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia, Peru)!
- 25 Iguazu Falls for a single woman?