I'm going to South America (Ecuador,Peru,Bolivia,Chile,Argentina,Brasil) for 3 months on the 19th May Wooow!!Excited!
I've got most of it organized,got all my vaccination,etc. but I have a question. Should I take malaria tablets?And if yes,which one? Here in the UK my doctor said, do take. But back to Hungary (where I'm from) the doc said, you shouldn't take the tablets longer than 28 days,that apparently the rule in Europe (should include the UK)....
What is the truth?What are your experiences,opinions?
Thanks for all your help and comments!I do appreciate it!
Should I take malaria tablets?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 2 2-weeks trip to Chile, itinerary review
- 3 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 4 My (entertertaining & illustrated) advice on the best ever Peru itinerary
- 5 Christmas in the Andes (Peru & Ecuador)
- 6 Three weeks in South America
- 7 TRIP DO COLOMBIA
- 8 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 9 Colombia...without Bogota? Looking for opinions!
- 10 Argentina ininerary November 2015
- 11 Chile, Brazil and New York
- 12 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 13 Easter Day in Rio
- 14 Argentina Trip report
- 15 One week Family Spring Break in Cartagena and ??
- 16 PERU HORSE TOUR FROM CUSCO TO MACHU PICCHU
- 17 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 18 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 19 Ecuador - Amazon Basin Trip
- 20 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 21 Patagonia tour
- 22 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 23 Patagonia tour in April
- 24 Patagonia tour
- 25 NatGeo Patagonia trip