I'm going to South America (Ecuador,Peru,Bolivia,Chile,Argentina,Brasil) for 3 months on the 19th May Wooow!!Excited!
I've got most of it organized,got all my vaccination,etc. but I have a question. Should I take malaria tablets?And if yes,which one? Here in the UK my doctor said, do take. But back to Hungary (where I'm from) the doc said, you shouldn't take the tablets longer than 28 days,that apparently the rule in Europe (should include the UK)....
What is the truth?What are your experiences,opinions?
Thanks for all your help and comments!I do appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://www.potentbodyformation.com/virilityex-reviews/
- 2 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/vitalpeak-xt-review/
- 3 http://lumalifteye.com/antiagen-revitalizer-serum/
- 4 5 day Galapagos cruise in Nov
- 5 What to do with two free nites on arrival in Argentina
- 6 Advice? First SA experience in Ecuador has so far been disappointing
- 7 Our ATMs to give 500 and 100 peso bills
- 8 Suggested driving route Lima to Huaraz?
- 9 Sixty days in Colombia
- 10 Finalizing Patagonia Itinerary-Suggestions?
- 11 Machu Picchu - NatGeo vs. OAT
- 12 Taking the Bus Santiago Airport to Valpo
- 13 MP and Torres del Paine on same trip?
- 14 Steak house rec in Buenos Aires near Recoleta
- 15 Choquequirao Questions
- 16 12 Day Peru Itinerary Help
- 17 Shopping for sweaters - Quito or Otavalo?
- 18 A brief encounter with Ecuador
- 19 Cajamarca
- 20 Torres del Paine, 3 hotel oprions
- 21 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 22 9 days in Ecuador-need help planning
- 23 Patagonia - Equipment
- 24 Extra two days In Cusco or Lima..Early September
- 25 Chile or Argentina?