I'm going to South America (Ecuador,Peru,Bolivia,Chile,Argentina,Brasil) for 3 months on the 19th May Wooow!!Excited!
I've got most of it organized,got all my vaccination,etc. but I have a question. Should I take malaria tablets?And if yes,which one? Here in the UK my doctor said, do take. But back to Hungary (where I'm from) the doc said, you shouldn't take the tablets longer than 28 days,that apparently the rule in Europe (should include the UK)....
What is the truth?What are your experiences,opinions?
Thanks for all your help and comments!I do appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Travel Agent Recommendation for Patagonia
- 2 Safety in Rio?
- 3 Trip Report - Peru - Long
- 4 Tours to Machu Picchu
- 5 New to traveling, and I need help.
- 6 Sacred Valley/Inca Trail April 2015 Trip Report
- 7 Argentina Trip report
- 8 Pantanal tour prices
- 9 My Lima Layover
- 10 Strike Peru May 27-28 - urgent decision
- 11 Not your usual Lima Layover Trip Report
- 12 Areas to stay in Rio de Janiero and Buenos Aires
- 13 Absolute must in 3-4 days in Galapagos
- 14 Planning Trip to Patagonia and Wine Country
- 15 Do you need passes to see machu picch?
- 16 Travel in Brazil or visit Machu Picchu?
- 17 It's Restaurant Week in Lima til 24 May
- 18 Hostels in Rio de Janeiro
- 19 Recommended tour companies for the Galapagos Islands
- 20 Itinerary Advice..+/- days advice
- 21 recommended hostels in lima and cuzco
- 22 tours and tips
- 23 Transportation from Santiago airport to Valparaiso or Vina del Mar
- 24 Best plan for 6 days between Cuenca and Quito?
- 25 Buenos Aires to Rio de Janeiro