I'm going to South America (Ecuador,Peru,Bolivia,Chile,Argentina,Brasil) for 3 months on the 19th May Wooow!!Excited!
I've got most of it organized,got all my vaccination,etc. but I have a question. Should I take malaria tablets?And if yes,which one? Here in the UK my doctor said, do take. But back to Hungary (where I'm from) the doc said, you shouldn't take the tablets longer than 28 days,that apparently the rule in Europe (should include the UK)....
What is the truth?What are your experiences,opinions?
Thanks for all your help and comments!I do appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Galapagos with/Natural Habitat Adventures?
- 2 Rio Water Quality
- 3 Accessibility to Igassu Falls
- 4 Machu Picchu in January
- 5 I Didn't Get Killed in Rio: Our Travels in Peru, Brazil, and Ecuador
- 6 Two day stay in Lima
- 7 Best beach town for Jan- Feb trip
- 8 Cities near santiago chile?
- 9 Iguazu logistics and rental car?
- 10 Leftover Argentine Pesos - where to sell?
- 11 Van from Cusco to Ollantaytambo
- 12 June travel in the Galapagos, Andean Ecuador, and Machu Picchu
- 13 Uyuni Salar Tour Company
- 14 Trip Evacuation Insurance for the Galapagos
- 15 Travelers insurance in Patagonia - need it?
- 16 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 17 60 day Trip to South America
- 18 3 week itinerary for Peru
- 19 Ups and downs of our trip to Peru--from Machu Picchu to LIM airport floor
- 20 Buenos Aires
- 21 Buenos Aires with bad knee
- 22 Hotels in Argentina
- 23 Patagonia August 29 - September 7
- 24 Help! No Idea Where to Go.
- 25 Need itinerary advice for one month trip