I'm going to South America (Ecuador,Peru,Bolivia,Chile,Argentina,Brasil) for 3 months on the 19th May Wooow!!Excited!
I've got most of it organized,got all my vaccination,etc. but I have a question. Should I take malaria tablets?And if yes,which one? Here in the UK my doctor said, do take. But back to Hungary (where I'm from) the doc said, you shouldn't take the tablets longer than 28 days,that apparently the rule in Europe (should include the UK)....
What is the truth?What are your experiences,opinions?
Thanks for all your help and comments!I do appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 아시안카지노【【™【 ｗｗｗ.ＫＯＯ２８.ＣＯＭ 】皇】】아시안카지노
- 2 Other forums for Buenos Aires
- 3 My Lima Layover
- 4 Has anyone taken the 3:30am Cruz del Sur bus out of Lima?
- 5 Senior Travelers to Galapagos
- 6 Yohan, Why Not Suriname
- 7 Ten Days in Chile - TdP and Atacama
- 8 Booking Galapagos accommodation upon arrival in the high season
- 9 Drawing money at ATMs in Brazil
- 10 Travel Agency in Peru - Deborah Ferrari
- 11 Best Galapagos cruise itinerary when combining with land trips
- 12 Train to Aguas Calientes
- 13 help with a trip to south america
- 14 Restaurant ideas in Lima for my birthday
- 15 Mistura - anyone been?
- 16 Absolute must in 3-4 days in Galapagos
- 17 Recommended tour companies for the Galapagos Islands
- 18 Jungle Lodge Brazil
- 19 Tickets to enter Machu Picchu
- 20 Ups and downs of our trip to Peru--from Machu Picchu to LIM airport floor
- 21 Other cities to visit in Brazil other than RIO
- 22 Trip to the Amazon!
- 23 3 nights in Arequipa: music, baby alpaca, restaurant suggestions?
- 24 Peruvian Independence Day
- 25 Baños & Alausí (Paillon & Nariz del Diablo)!