I'm going to South America (Ecuador,Peru,Bolivia,Chile,Argentina,Brasil) for 3 months on the 19th May Wooow!!Excited!
I've got most of it organized,got all my vaccination,etc. but I have a question. Should I take malaria tablets?And if yes,which one? Here in the UK my doctor said, do take. But back to Hungary (where I'm from) the doc said, you shouldn't take the tablets longer than 28 days,that apparently the rule in Europe (should include the UK)....
What is the truth?What are your experiences,opinions?
Thanks for all your help and comments!I do appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://www.probioticspotency.com/soma-biotix/
- 2 Trip Report - 2 Weeks in Peru, July 2016
- 3 Need Lima restaurant recs
- 4 Southern Bolivia from Northwest Argentina?
- 5 Spring Break Trip to Peru in Mid-March!
- 6 Beach walk in Rio - Copacabana or Ipanema?
- 7 Expat meet up.
- 8 Mindo places with comfortable beds and flexible menus?
- 9 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 10 Ecuador weather forecast - is it accurate?
- 11 Exciting Times in Colombia
- 12 Day Trip Ideas from Rio...
- 13 Best place to exchange USD for Peso
- 14 Galapagos - 11 full days
- 15 Sixty days in Colombia
- 16 Video from Chile (Chiloé & Volcan Calbuco)
- 17 Colca Canyon Earthquake
- 18 Sketching Out a Rough Itinerary - First Trip to South America
- 19 2 Weeks in Colombia & the Galapagos Islands
- 20 Car rental El Calafate and drop off in Chile
- 21 Lima Foodie Resource(s)
- 22 Argentina - Day trips in Ushuaia
- 23 Iguazu Falls -- 2 nights -- do we have it right?
- 24 Booking sites - HELP! Don't want to be scammed
- 25 summer olympics in Rio