I'm going to South America (Ecuador,Peru,Bolivia,Chile,Argentina,Brasil) for 3 months on the 19th May Wooow!!Excited!
I've got most of it organized,got all my vaccination,etc. but I have a question. Should I take malaria tablets?And if yes,which one? Here in the UK my doctor said, do take. But back to Hungary (where I'm from) the doc said, you shouldn't take the tablets longer than 28 days,that apparently the rule in Europe (should include the UK)....
What is the truth?What are your experiences,opinions?
Thanks for all your help and comments!I do appreciate it!
Should I take malaria tablets?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 2 First Leg of retirement Triperu
- 3 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 4 Christmas in Cusco
- 5 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 6 Cartagena: enough for 4-6 days?
- 7 Argentina trip over Christmas and New Years
- 8 Where to stay in Rio before a Cruise?
- 9 transportation in Brazil
- 10 Advice, recommendations and guidance
- 11 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 12 Patagonia Chile
- 13 Blue dollars in Argentina
- 14 Easter Island flight delays?
- 15 argentina & brazil
- 16 Colombia, Safe Travels from Cartagena to Santa Marta Area
- 17 Beware of G Adventures Galapagos tour guides!
- 18 A couple days outside of Buenos Aires
- 19 Brazilian music
- 20 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 21 Colombia Trip Report - Very Long
- 22 Itinerary Help Peru>Bolivia>Chile>Argentina>Brazil
- 23 HELP! Seeking a teaching job down south
- 24 The WSJ says it is cheap to eat out in BA - So, what's new????
- 25 Worth staying extra night in Buenos Aires, esp Monday night?