I'm going to South America (Ecuador,Peru,Bolivia,Chile,Argentina,Brasil) for 3 months on the 19th May Wooow!!Excited!
I've got most of it organized,got all my vaccination,etc. but I have a question. Should I take malaria tablets?And if yes,which one? Here in the UK my doctor said, do take. But back to Hungary (where I'm from) the doc said, you shouldn't take the tablets longer than 28 days,that apparently the rule in Europe (should include the UK)....
What is the truth?What are your experiences,opinions?
Thanks for all your help and comments!I do appreciate it!
Should I take malaria tablets?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 1 day in Rio
- 2 Peru advice, and are there any monkeys?
- 3 Chile - Casablanca region vineyard tours. Any recommendations?
- 4 Solo female travelling around South America
- 5 Bariloche car rental
- 6 A Camera Question for the Photogs Out There
- 7 Galapagos Islands
- 8 Trip to Argentina - Help with Patagonia needed!
- 9 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 10 Glover escapes cold again and returns to Colombia and Mexico
- 11 Day trip to Paracas
- 12 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 13 Peru trip
- 14 Amazon Manaus Tour Guides
- 15 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 16 Chile or Chile/Argentina - 3 Itinerary Ideas, Can't Decide!
- 17 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 18 One week Family Spring Break in Cartagena and ??
- 19 To Iguazu Falls, No Time To Tango
- 20 Mendoza - Wine Lodges robberies
- 21 Logistics for visit to Lake Titicaca
- 22 Peru: Machu Picchu Cusco itinerary help
- 23 Need help with planning a six-week trip?
- 24 Mendoza to Bariloche
- 25 Advice needed for Colombia