I'm going to South America (Ecuador,Peru,Bolivia,Chile,Argentina,Brasil) for 3 months on the 19th May Wooow!!Excited!
I've got most of it organized,got all my vaccination,etc. but I have a question. Should I take malaria tablets?And if yes,which one? Here in the UK my doctor said, do take. But back to Hungary (where I'm from) the doc said, you shouldn't take the tablets longer than 28 days,that apparently the rule in Europe (should include the UK)....
What is the truth?What are your experiences,opinions?
Thanks for all your help and comments!I do appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Bolivian Visa
- 2 Anyone familiar with Sky Airlines?
- 3 How to count hotel floors in Ecuador?
- 4 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 5 8 days in Ecudor
- 6 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 7 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 8 Quito, Galapagos and Otavalo
- 9 Going to Peru with 2 kids (9 and 12yrs)
- 10 Galapagos Islands, Machu Picchu, Amazon Rainforest + more
- 11 Galapagos tour one week on a boat
- 12 Galapagos and Machu Pichu Itinerary Suggestions
- 13 Northeast Brazil
- 14 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 15 Lima, Peru - Travel Report
- 16 Galapagos - Family Wildlife Tours
- 17 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 18 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 19 Going to Machu Pichu with 4 children
- 20 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 21 James Frazer-Mann - Trying to book El Chalten via Plataforma10 ?
- 22 Adventures / full of experince tours in the Ecuadorians
- 23 Lima - driver for hire
- 24 Cordoba-scenic small towns nearby
- 25 OK one final question - concerns AEP!