I'm going to South America (Ecuador,Peru,Bolivia,Chile,Argentina,Brasil) for 3 months on the 19th May Wooow!!Excited!
I've got most of it organized,got all my vaccination,etc. but I have a question. Should I take malaria tablets?And if yes,which one? Here in the UK my doctor said, do take. But back to Hungary (where I'm from) the doc said, you shouldn't take the tablets longer than 28 days,that apparently the rule in Europe (should include the UK)....
What is the truth?What are your experiences,opinions?
Thanks for all your help and comments!I do appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 South American city for 2 female travelers to visit mid June?
- 2 Cruz del Sur bus - Lima to Paracas
- 3 One week in Cartagena?
- 4 Can USA citizens avoid hotel taxes?
- 5 Lunahuana
- 6 Lima-Cusco-Ollantaytambo-Machu Picchu first timers
- 7 Hiking Tour Companies - Machu Picchu & Chile
- 8 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 9 Cordoba-scenic small towns nearby
- 10 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 11 Exploring the cities of Ecuador's Andes
- 12 Choquequirao Questions
- 13 Trip Report to BsAs and Patagonia (With Pics and Vids)
- 14 MARCHU PICCHU
- 15 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 16 What type of currency for Bolivia
- 17 Cordoba horseback riding day trip
- 18 Thoughts on our itinerary?
- 19 Agency to purchase tickets to US
- 20 Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso
- 21 Ecuador Pure Life (tour operator) - very negative experience
- 22 Need Dinner recommendations for 12 Peru trip
- 23 Another Brazil Visa Application Form question!
- 24 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 25 Iquitos Peru and rain forest