I'm going to South America (Ecuador,Peru,Bolivia,Chile,Argentina,Brasil) for 3 months on the 19th May Wooow!!Excited!
I've got most of it organized,got all my vaccination,etc. but I have a question. Should I take malaria tablets?And if yes,which one? Here in the UK my doctor said, do take. But back to Hungary (where I'm from) the doc said, you shouldn't take the tablets longer than 28 days,that apparently the rule in Europe (should include the UK)....
What is the truth?What are your experiences,opinions?
Thanks for all your help and comments!I do appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Satisfy Girl By Long Time stamina With Testinate 250
- 2 Brief Notes on a February in Ecuador
- 3 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 4 3 Days/2 Night Treks to Machu Picchu
- 5 Galapagos Add Ons
- 6 First Time In South America Itinerary
- 7 Itinerary - Peru, Bolivia, Argentina Query
- 8 The Travel Cartel Go to Colombia
- 9 Trip Report Ecuador
- 10 Chile, Ecuadoror Columbia
- 11 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 12 zika to cancel or not to cancel
- 13 Trip Report..Bolivia (Titikaka, La Paz, Uyuni, Potosi, Sucre) Nov. 2011
- 14 Day trips from Montevideo
- 15 H Stern Jewelers, Brazil
- 16 some practical tips for Buenos Aires and day trips
- 17 Driving tips and suggestions for Torres del Paine
- 18 Help with 3 Week Itinerary
- 19 2 Weeks in South America- Need advice
- 20 Itinerary help - Argentina and....?
- 21 Ecuador, Places to shop
- 22 Only one day in Quito recommendations.
- 23 Sacred Valley/Inca Trail April 2015 Trip Report
- 24 Booking the Grey Glacier Boat Tour
- 25 Volunteering in South America, maybe Peru?