I'm going to South America (Ecuador,Peru,Bolivia,Chile,Argentina,Brasil) for 3 months on the 19th May Wooow!!Excited!
I've got most of it organized,got all my vaccination,etc. but I have a question. Should I take malaria tablets?And if yes,which one? Here in the UK my doctor said, do take. But back to Hungary (where I'm from) the doc said, you shouldn't take the tablets longer than 28 days,that apparently the rule in Europe (should include the UK)....
What is the truth?What are your experiences,opinions?
Thanks for all your help and comments!I do appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Where do I hire motorbikes in La Paz (Bolivia)
- 2 If it's Tuesday, this must be...Nicaragua, the Peruvian Amazon, or Colombia
- 3 Ridiculously Cheap Airfares to Columbia - Should we go?
- 4 More suggested reading
- 5 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 6 Please help with itinerary!
- 7 Does anyone have experience with Discovery-tours by gate 1,
- 8 Peru- Recommendation for tour company to customize 14 day trip
- 9 Condor Travel- any feedback on this tour agency?
- 10 Amy Peru and Chile! (A possibly over enthusiastic trip report)
- 11 Argentina, Uruguay & Chile
- 12 Where to celebrate Easter + milestone birthday?
- 13 Trelew to Peninsula Valdes
- 14 Argentina
- 15 Tucantravel company.
- 16 Help Planning Atacama for Next Week!
- 17 Patagonia Trip Reports / El Chaltén
- 18 Bolivia & Argentina itinerary help
- 19 6 Weeks - Argentina and/or Peru/Colombia? too much in this time?
- 20 Ship travel to South America
- 21 4 DAY, 3 NIGHT TREK TO MACHU PICCHU
- 22 Need some help with ideas for Argentina and Chile in 2017 please!
- 23 Solo travellers in Chile
- 24 Living in rural South America
- 25 Where to eat in Quito and Cuzco?