I'm going to South America (Ecuador,Peru,Bolivia,Chile,Argentina,Brasil) for 3 months on the 19th May Wooow!!Excited!
I've got most of it organized,got all my vaccination,etc. but I have a question. Should I take malaria tablets?And if yes,which one? Here in the UK my doctor said, do take. But back to Hungary (where I'm from) the doc said, you shouldn't take the tablets longer than 28 days,that apparently the rule in Europe (should include the UK)....
What is the truth?What are your experiences,opinions?
Thanks for all your help and comments!I do appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Making the most of Montevideo
- 2 Santiago - where to stay?
- 3 Peru transport questioins
- 4 Places to eat like a local
- 5 No exit stamp for Argentina - problem?
- 6 Chile Trekking options
- 7 Customs/Immigration Buenos Aires
- 8 Trip Report - 2 Weeks in Peru, July 2016
- 9 visiting Patagonia on cruise ship vs land trip
- 10 Posting Again...any info on Macae, Brazil..100+ miles north of Rio?
- 11 Kudos - Brazilian Visa service = FAST
- 12 Packing for 2.5 months in Buenos Aires
- 13 Oasis Collection - Apartments in Buenos Aires
- 14 Insect repellent recommendations
- 15 Is Nat Geo Family Odyssey to Galapagos truly kid-friendly
- 16 Galapagos
- 17 Sunday Brunch at Alvear Palace with Avrooster
- 18 Ecuador - Tap Water Question
- 19 Taxi Ezeiza - BEWARE!
- 20 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 21 Fifteenth
- 22 Four Days in Buenos Aires
- 23 Patagonia w/out Guide
- 24 Suggestions for Antarctica/Patagonia Tour Operator
- 25 LAN Stopover in Lima