I'm going to South America (Ecuador,Peru,Bolivia,Chile,Argentina,Brasil) for 3 months on the 19th May Wooow!!Excited!
I've got most of it organized,got all my vaccination,etc. but I have a question. Should I take malaria tablets?And if yes,which one? Here in the UK my doctor said, do take. But back to Hungary (where I'm from) the doc said, you shouldn't take the tablets longer than 28 days,that apparently the rule in Europe (should include the UK)....
What is the truth?What are your experiences,opinions?
Thanks for all your help and comments!I do appreciate it!
Should I take malaria tablets?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 One week Family Spring Break in Cartagena and ??
- 2 Buenos Aires - lone female traveller
- 3 Help
- 4 BUYER BEWARE!!! Viator's transfer from EZE into Buenos Aires!
- 5 Satellite phones allowed into Brazil?
- 6 Sacred Valley spread over four days--need input on itinerary!
- 7 Easter Day in Rio
- 8 PERU HORSE TOUR FROM CUSCO TO MACHU PICCHU
- 9 Visiting Machu Picchu in August, need help with planning.
- 10 Wrapping Up the Trip Planning - A Few Final Questions
- 11 Costa Rica during Holy Week - need help
- 12 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 13 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 14 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 15 Three weeks in South America
- 16 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 17 Patagonia tour in April
- 18 5 days in Patgonia... review of itinerary
- 19 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 20 Where to book the Salkantay trek?
- 21 HIP - BACK problems.....Relief !
- 22 Off the beaten track
- 23 Hosteria Tyndall - Torres del Paine
- 24 Ecuador Trip without Galapagos-10 nights
- 25 LAN flights cancelled this morning, March 11, due to a strike