I am planning to visit La Paz this September. Would like info on the short hike from Chakalthaya resort to Refugio Huayna Potosi and then making a branch to Lake Mamankhota. How long does it take ? What kind of terrain is it ?
Short hikes near La Paz
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 1st Time Trip to Peru - Please Comment on Our Itenerary
- 2 Bus tickets from El Calafate to Puerto Natales (Patagonia) in December?
- 3 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 4 Puerto Varas / Puerto Montt - Rent a car or ...
- 5 aerolineas airlines impossible to work with
- 6 First Leg of retirement Triperu
- 7 Surfing in Lima
- 8 Amaszonas is adding new Destinations
- 9 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 10 Argentina vs Chile
- 11 Peru- how much pre-reserving/pre-planning?
- 12 Travel agents/agency for South America travel
- 13 Advice, recommendations and guidance
- 14 Machu pichu, anybody know where to find route
- 15 Planning 3 weeks in Columbia
- 16 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 17 Argentina trip over Christmas and New Years
- 18 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 19 Christmas in Cusco
- 20 Cartagena: enough for 4-6 days?
- 21 Where to stay in Rio before a Cruise?
- 22 transportation in Brazil
- 23 Patagonia Chile
- 24 Blue dollars in Argentina
- 25 Easter Island flight delays?