A (very) elderly couple residing in the U.S. would like to visit Machu Picchu for about a week. They are in good health for their age, but would still require some supervision. Also, they do not understand, or speak any Spanish. I am looking for guided tours recommendations, as well as itinerary suggestions. They are looking to go there either April, or May 2012. Is that a good season to visit Machu Picchu?
Senior Citizens traveling to Machu Picchu
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Speak to me of Peru
- 2 Back to South America
- 3 Peru/Machu Picchu/Cuzco suggestions
- 4 Itinerary advice for a 5 week trip to Peru
- 5 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 6 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 7 Trip to Machu Picchu
- 8 RECIFE, where to stay during WORLD CUP??
- 9 Fire in Valparaiso
- 10 HELP!!! Sao Paulo for a day???
- 11 Machu Picchu with a bum knee
- 12 Independence Day in Cuzco
- 13 Ecuador - should we go?
- 14 Buenos Aires + only 1 Patagonia location
- 15 Cotopaxi Day Tour
- 16 Travel from Cusco to Tacna by bus
- 17 Driving in Ecuador
- 18 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador
- 19 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 20 Should we book Argentina trip in May 2014?
- 21 2-3 months backpacking trip to Peru, Bolivia, Chile and Buenos Aires
- 22 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 23 9 day Itinerary Advice: Lima, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu
- 24 Question about LAN Peru LAX-Cusco
- 25 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra