A (very) elderly couple residing in the U.S. would like to visit Machu Picchu for about a week. They are in good health for their age, but would still require some supervision. Also, they do not understand, or speak any Spanish. I am looking for guided tours recommendations, as well as itinerary suggestions. They are looking to go there either April, or May 2012. Is that a good season to visit Machu Picchu?
Senior Citizens traveling to Machu Picchu
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 NatGeo Patagonia trip
- 2 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 3 MP, SV and Cusco in July - itinerary questions
- 4 Quito trip
- 5 Peru in 7 (full) days: Cuzco, Puno, Arequipa
- 6 Hiring a driver in the Sacred Valley.....suggestions please
- 7 2 "free days" in Lake District
- 8 Glover escapes cold again and returns to Colombia and Mexico
- 9 1 day in Rio
- 10 Peru advice, and are there any monkeys?
- 11 Chile - Casablanca region vineyard tours. Any recommendations?
- 12 Solo female travelling around South America
- 13 Bariloche car rental
- 14 A Camera Question for the Photogs Out There
- 15 Galapagos Islands
- 16 Trip to Argentina - Help with Patagonia needed!
- 17 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 18 Day trip to Paracas
- 19 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 20 Peru trip
- 21 Amazon Manaus Tour Guides
- 22 Chile or Chile/Argentina - 3 Itinerary Ideas, Can't Decide!
- 23 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 24 One week Family Spring Break in Cartagena and ??
- 25 To Iguazu Falls, No Time To Tango