A (very) elderly couple residing in the U.S. would like to visit Machu Picchu for about a week. They are in good health for their age, but would still require some supervision. Also, they do not understand, or speak any Spanish. I am looking for guided tours recommendations, as well as itinerary suggestions. They are looking to go there either April, or May 2012. Is that a good season to visit Machu Picchu?
Senior Citizens traveling to Machu Picchu
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 2 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 3 Transportation in Ecuador
- 4 NW of Argentina
- 5 2 weeks Ecuador, no car, flying to Guayaquil, most accessible places to go?
- 6 adventure tour on the Amazon
- 7 Amazon Rainforest Indigenous Peoples
- 8 Ten days in Ecuador
- 9 amazon jungle trips
- 10 Amazon lodges or cruises
- 11 Trip report/blog - Machu Picchu and the Amazon Rainforest
- 12 Urgent Help Required Regarding International Transit Through Brazil.
- 13 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 14 Dollars, sols or credit cards in Peru?
- 15 Peru versus Bolivia
- 16 Need advise for Argentina and surrounding areas in May??
- 17 Enchanting-South America-tour companies
- 18 altitude sickness (Bolivia vs. Peru)
- 19 Need help in where to stay in Mendoza in December
- 20 Using Internet for Finances in South America
- 21 Flight to El Calafate for one day
- 22 Peru in December
- 23 Anniversary of 9/11/01
- 24 Travel with my boyfriend of 4 years to Brazil!
- 25 NYT Article on Cartagena