A (very) elderly couple residing in the U.S. would like to visit Machu Picchu for about a week. They are in good health for their age, but would still require some supervision. Also, they do not understand, or speak any Spanish. I am looking for guided tours recommendations, as well as itinerary suggestions. They are looking to go there either April, or May 2012. Is that a good season to visit Machu Picchu?
Senior Citizens traveling to Machu Picchu
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 General Strike in BsAs on Thursday
- 2 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 3 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
- 4 argentina & brazil
- 5 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 6 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 7 General Strike in BsAs on Thursday
- 8 Peru jungle – looking for wildlife/comfort balance
- 9 Valpariso or Vina del Mar for sr citizens - two nights
- 10 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 11 Where to stay in Rio before a Cruise?
- 12 First Time to Peru: Need Help with Child-Friendly Itinerary
- 13 2-week Peru itinerary - any advice or recommended changes?
- 14 Peru & Altitude Questions
- 15 Packing for Peru in August - Recommendations?
- 16 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 17 2 wks in Colombia
- 18 Dentist in Buenos Aires
- 19 iguaza falls
- 20 Argentina Holiday Help
- 21 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 22 Buenos Aries
- 23 Tour guide for Machu Picchu
- 24 Travel to Ecuador in pregnancy
- 25 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please