A (very) elderly couple residing in the U.S. would like to visit Machu Picchu for about a week. They are in good health for their age, but would still require some supervision. Also, they do not understand, or speak any Spanish. I am looking for guided tours recommendations, as well as itinerary suggestions. They are looking to go there either April, or May 2012. Is that a good season to visit Machu Picchu?
Senior Citizens traveling to Machu Picchu
View all South America activity »
- 1 Practical to combine Amazon + beaches with visit to the Guianas?
- 2 Celebrating A Century Of Flight
- 3 Problems with emails USA-Brazil
- 4 how to get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- 5 8 Days in Brazil
- 6 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 7 Carribean to Argentina or Uruguay
- 8 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 9 Where to celebrate the New Year ?
- 10 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 11 Lower savings with the "blue" exchange rate?
- 12 Peru Hop?
- 13 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 14 "Up to" 40% discount on LAN flights around South America today only
- 15 Uruguay Re-Do
- 16 Montevideo, Uruguay
- 17 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 18 More suggested reading
- 19 Please help me jump-start planning for Galapagos trip
- 20 Peru Best Tours: Buyers Beware
- 21 Bariloche over XMas
- 22 Quark Expeditions 50% off sale - Antarctica 2014
- 23 Traveling with a Computer?
- 24 Christmas Day in Buenos Aires
- 25 Two Weeks Ecuador - Itinerary Help!