I am visiting Argentina from April 18-27 this year. I need help with deciding where to go and how to get there. I will be flying in and out of Buenos Aires, but have nothing booked in between. I would love to see everything but with such a large country, short period of time and tight budget, it won't be possible. Is it more practical to fly or bus between BA and other regions? Help!
Wish list: Iguassu falls, some sort of wine tour, possibly a beach/ocean coastal area, beautiful scenery, historic sights.
Seeing as much as possible in 10 days in Argentina
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Trip report/blog - Machu Picchu and the Amazon Rainforest
- 2 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 3 Urgent Help Required Regarding International Transit Through Brazil.
- 4 Ten days in Ecuador
- 5 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 6 Dollars, sols or credit cards in Peru?
- 7 NW of Argentina
- 8 Peru versus Bolivia
- 9 Need advise for Argentina and surrounding areas in May??
- 10 Enchanting-South America-tour companies
- 11 altitude sickness (Bolivia vs. Peru)
- 12 Need help in where to stay in Mendoza in December
- 13 Amazon Rainforest Indigenous Peoples
- 14 Using Internet for Finances in South America
- 15 Flight to El Calafate for one day
- 16 Peru in December
- 17 Anniversary of 9/11/01
- 18 Travel with my boyfriend of 4 years to Brazil!
- 19 NYT Article on Cartagena
- 20 Can the Bolivia experts please check this itinerary?
- 21 Santiago, Mendoza, and Need Suggestions!
- 22 Lone Male - Puerto Rico, Havana or Costa Rica???
- 23 Low Altitude airports in Bolivia
- 24 Ipad Hackers in Peru?
- 25 Getting from Punta Arenas, Chile, to Ushuaia, Argentina