I am visiting Argentina from April 18-27 this year. I need help with deciding where to go and how to get there. I will be flying in and out of Buenos Aires, but have nothing booked in between. I would love to see everything but with such a large country, short period of time and tight budget, it won't be possible. Is it more practical to fly or bus between BA and other regions? Help!
Wish list: Iguassu falls, some sort of wine tour, possibly a beach/ocean coastal area, beautiful scenery, historic sights.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://www.xaddition.net/massive-testo
- 2 Brazil
- 3 Parking in Valparaiso
- 4 cruises now coming/going from San Antonio instead of Valparaiso
- 5 Looking for an apartment in bogota
- 6 Need travel buddy for Buenos Aires from Sept 29 to Oct 29
- 7 Palermo-Soho Hotel in Buenos Aires?
- 8 Please help with Peru itinerary
- 9 Puzzled by altitude sickness
- 10 Visa for Brazil/canadian applying/Help!!!!
- 11 Best way to get from airport in Santiago to Ibis hotel in Valparaiso
- 12 Peru Trip for the Family
- 13 Argentina before and after Antarctica Itinerary
- 14 Peru Sacred Valley Trip - Family of 5
- 15 Patagonia itinerary advice
- 16 1.5 days in Rio
- 17 If it's Tuesday, it must be Patagonia...need itinerary help
- 18 Galapagos tours
- 19 Authentic Peruvian Community
- 20 Travel to Salta/Jujuy
- 21 Patagonia Hike/Travel/Explore
- 22 2 weeks trip
- 23 semi weird question re Peru Currency
- 24 Bus travel between El Chalten and El Calafate
- 25 10 Nights in Central Chile and on Rapa Nui