I am visiting Argentina from April 18-27 this year. I need help with deciding where to go and how to get there. I will be flying in and out of Buenos Aires, but have nothing booked in between. I would love to see everything but with such a large country, short period of time and tight budget, it won't be possible. Is it more practical to fly or bus between BA and other regions? Help!
Wish list: Iguassu falls, some sort of wine tour, possibly a beach/ocean coastal area, beautiful scenery, historic sights.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 How many days in Medellin area?
- 3 Medellin, Colombia - Great Driver
- 4 Looking For Intensive Spanish Immersion Course
- 5 Pisco sours
- 6 60-yr old female going solo to Rio - itinerary
- 7 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 8 Machu Picchu changes its entry schedule
- 9 Lodging by Medellin Airport
- 10 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 11 Finding a group to hike with
- 12 Buenos Aires, Patagonia hike, Uraguay beach and Iguazu idea feedback needed
- 13 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 14 Chilean Travel Agent Suggestions Needed
- 15 Galapagus July
- 16 The Atacama Desert
- 17 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 18 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 19 2 day Inca Trek and a fear of exposure/heights
- 20 1 day for Iguazu Falls (I know, but that's all she has)
- 21 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 22 Last min cruise to the Galapagos
- 23 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 24 Soles in Lima,Peru
- 25 Baños & Alausí (Paillon & Nariz del Diablo)!