I am visiting Argentina from April 18-27 this year. I need help with deciding where to go and how to get there. I will be flying in and out of Buenos Aires, but have nothing booked in between. I would love to see everything but with such a large country, short period of time and tight budget, it won't be possible. Is it more practical to fly or bus between BA and other regions? Help!
Wish list: Iguassu falls, some sort of wine tour, possibly a beach/ocean coastal area, beautiful scenery, historic sights.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Suggested driving route Lima to Huaraz?
- 2 12 Day Peru Itinerary Help
- 3 Choquequirao Questions
- 4 Our ATMs to give 500 and 100 peso bills
- 5 Steak house rec in Buenos Aires near Recoleta
- 6 Taking the Bus Santiago Airport to Valpo
- 7 Shopping for sweaters - Quito or Otavalo?
- 8 MP and Torres del Paine on same trip?
- 9 Advice? First SA experience in Ecuador has so far been disappointing
- 10 Sixty days in Colombia
- 11 A brief encounter with Ecuador
- 12 Cajamarca
- 13 Torres del Paine, 3 hotel oprions
- 14 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 15 9 days in Ecuador-need help planning
- 16 Patagonia - Equipment
- 17 Extra two days In Cusco or Lima..Early September
- 18 Chile or Argentina?
- 19 Extra two days in Cusco or Lake Titicaca
- 20 Iguassu Falls footwear?
- 21 Nazca Lines from Pisco or Ica Airport?
- 22 Chile cell phone and sim card advice needed
- 23 What to do with two free nites on arrival in Argentina
- 24 Flights to Northern Peru
- 25 Santiago neighborhood