I am visiting Argentina from April 18-27 this year. I need help with deciding where to go and how to get there. I will be flying in and out of Buenos Aires, but have nothing booked in between. I would love to see everything but with such a large country, short period of time and tight budget, it won't be possible. Is it more practical to fly or bus between BA and other regions? Help!
Wish list: Iguassu falls, some sort of wine tour, possibly a beach/ocean coastal area, beautiful scenery, historic sights.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Chile, Ecuadoror Columbia
- 2 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 3 Trip Report Ecuador
- 4 zika to cancel or not to cancel
- 5 Brief Notes on a February in Ecuador
- 6 The Travel Cartel Go to Colombia
- 7 Trip Report..Bolivia (Titikaka, La Paz, Uyuni, Potosi, Sucre) Nov. 2011
- 8 Day trips from Montevideo
- 9 H Stern Jewelers, Brazil
- 10 some practical tips for Buenos Aires and day trips
- 11 Itinerary - Peru, Bolivia, Argentina Query
- 12 Driving tips and suggestions for Torres del Paine
- 13 Help with 3 Week Itinerary
- 14 2 Weeks in South America- Need advice
- 15 Itinerary help - Argentina and....?
- 16 Ecuador, Places to shop
- 17 Only one day in Quito recommendations.
- 18 3 Days/2 Night Treks to Machu Picchu
- 19 Sacred Valley/Inca Trail April 2015 Trip Report
- 20 Booking the Grey Glacier Boat Tour
- 21 Volunteering in South America, maybe Peru?
- 22 Atacama and ????
- 23 Departure Tax leaving Colombia
- 24 Travel to Peru in 2 weeks
- 25 How Long Before departure @Bogota Airport Arrival Time