I am visiting Argentina from April 18-27 this year. I need help with deciding where to go and how to get there. I will be flying in and out of Buenos Aires, but have nothing booked in between. I would love to see everything but with such a large country, short period of time and tight budget, it won't be possible. Is it more practical to fly or bus between BA and other regions? Help!
Wish list: Iguassu falls, some sort of wine tour, possibly a beach/ocean coastal area, beautiful scenery, historic sights.
Seeing as much as possible in 10 days in Argentina
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Colombia Trip Report - Very Long
- 2 Colombia, Safe Travels from Cartagena to Santa Marta Area
- 3 Where to buy cowhide rug in Buenos Aires
- 4 Itinerary Help Peru>Bolivia>Chile>Argentina>Brazil
- 5 HELP! Seeking a teaching job down south
- 6 First Leg of retirement Triperu
- 7 The WSJ says it is cheap to eat out in BA - So, what's new????
- 8 Worth staying extra night in Buenos Aires, esp Monday night?
- 9 Blue dollars in Argentina
- 10 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 11 Change Hotel Locations in Buenos Aires
- 12 Sacred Valley Itinerary Review?
- 13 Please check Buenos Aires itinerary
- 14 Private sightseeing
- 15 Bloomberg now says what yours truly has been saying here for YEARS! LOL!!!
- 16 Brazilian Professionals Visiting New York
- 17 Honeymoon 9 Days in South America
- 18 argentina & brazil
- 19 Argentina-country's financial woes impact a trip?
- 20 private sightseeing
- 21 private tour options
- 22 Currency Woes
- 23 Trek/Tour companies recommendations
- 24 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
- 25 Argentina Holiday Help