I need domestic flights within Brazil, I will spend two nights in Sao Paulo and I am very confused which is the best airport to fly in/out of. I know the city has three different airports. Ideally I'd like to fly on non stop flights (from Salvador to Sao Paulo and Sao Paulo to Iguacu). I plan on staying in the Jardins District. Which is the best airport to fly to? I am finding flights from Salvador to GRU and CGH and for the flight to Iguacu I have a choice of GRU or VCP. I am arriving on a Friday and I have read Sao Paulo's traffic can be terrible on weekdays. My departure day is Sunday so I'm hoping the traffic isnt' too much of a problem on Sunday. I will require a transfer from the airport to my hotel and vice versa. I don't mind spending more on flights if that reduces overall travel time between the city and the airport.
Sao Paulo, which airport?
- 1 Best places to visit in Brazil
- 2 Vaya Adventures
- 3 Should we go to Iguazu Falls?
- 4 Brazil World Cup
- 5 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 6 travel to iguazu?
- 7 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 8 11-day trip to Easter Island and Santiago.
- 9 We will be in Rio during carnival. Advice needed please.
- 10 Back to South America
- 11 Had to cancel our trip to Peru
- 12 19 day Peru Itinerary, your thoughts?
- 13 Van rental in Punta Arena, Chile
- 14 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 15 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre
- 16 Recommendations for Amazon tours
- 17 Recommendations for Galapagos islands tours
- 18 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero
- 19 A spare day at Machu Pichu
- 20 Machu Pichu accomodation
- 21 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 22 Need Driver for Iguazu Falls & Foz da Iguacu
- 23 Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos
- 24 La Cabrera -- really good or tourist trap?
- 25 Help with Flight Delays & Planning????