I am visiting Sao Paulo for a week from May 11 (Saturday morning) to May 17 (Friday). I reach Sao Paulo airport on Saturday morning and thus I have Saturday and Sunday free to travel as I will be working Sao Paulo during the weekdays.
I would like to spend Saturday and Sunday on a very nice beach with nice accomodation. I have heard GUARUJA and SANTOS are close to Sao Paulo and nice places. I have the following questions:
1. How do I reach these places from the Sao Paulo airport? Train or BUS or TAXI? What will be the price? and What is the best way? I also need to travel back to Sao Paulo on Sunday.
2. Accomodation at either GUARUJA or SANTOS. Can someone recommend some nice places. Can I book those places from Canada itself or do I need to be n the city to book? I do not know how to speak spanish so will I have problem travelling to these places?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://seremolynbuy.com/electra-hair-straightening-brush/
- 2 Villa de Leyva - a week too much and other questions..
- 3 Southward Ho! Adventures in Chile & ARG
- 4 Argentina in October--more questions
- 5 Our new government to promote foreign tourism
- 6 Spontaneity in Cusco activities possible?
- 7 Rio de Janeiro in March
- 8 South America this October
- 9 Chile or Argentina?
- 10 11 hours in Lima
- 11 Transportation: Cusco Airport to Ollantaytamba train station
- 12 Cusco and Machu Picchu
- 13 Villa de Leyva - a week too much and other questions..
- 14 Machu Picchu - any good hiking guide companies?
- 15 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 16 Itinerary Help Brazil 10 days
- 17 Antarctica on the Vavilov-How to book?
- 18 Peru in December
- 19 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 20 Tarapoto
- 21 Some Nature/Bird Lodges in Colombia
- 22 Buenos Aires/Argentina 10+ Day, Solo Woman Traveler
- 23 A brief encounter with Ecuador
- 24 Extra two days In Cusco or Lima..Early September
- 25 Need some help in getting started-first vacation to South America!