I am visiting Sao Paulo for a week from May 11 (Saturday morning) to May 17 (Friday). I reach Sao Paulo airport on Saturday morning and thus I have Saturday and Sunday free to travel as I will be working Sao Paulo during the weekdays.
I would like to spend Saturday and Sunday on a very nice beach with nice accomodation. I have heard GUARUJA and SANTOS are close to Sao Paulo and nice places. I have the following questions:
1. How do I reach these places from the Sao Paulo airport? Train or BUS or TAXI? What will be the price? and What is the best way? I also need to travel back to Sao Paulo on Sunday.
2. Accomodation at either GUARUJA or SANTOS. Can someone recommend some nice places. Can I book those places from Canada itself or do I need to be n the city to book? I do not know how to speak spanish so will I have problem travelling to these places?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 LEXMARK 1800:681:7208 installations CONTACT ☎ LEXMARK printer TEC*h 24/7
- 2 2 weeks in Chile
- 3 Travel agency in Columbia
- 4 South American Mix: Easter Island, Machu Picchu, Rio & the Pantanal
- 5 Torres Del Paine - total 2 weeks in Chile
- 6 Buenos Aires for a month?
- 7 Galapagos Islands, Machu Picchu, Amazon Rainforest + more
- 8 Cartagena tips
- 9 Argentina (Chile?)
- 10 Steaks and Tango - Suggestions Please
- 11 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 12 Cartegena - beach or centre for a week?
- 13 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 14 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 15 What to skip in Argentina
- 16 Aboard the Amazon Star
- 17 Peru Sacred Valley Trip - Family of 5
- 18 Argentina before and after Antarctica Itinerary
- 19 40th Birthday Trip: Inca Trail, Machu Picchu, Amazon
- 20 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 21 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 22 Itineraries
- 23 Advice on Chile itinerary
- 24 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 25 Itinerary Help Argentina Chile Patagonia in 23 days