I am visiting Sao Paulo for a week from May 11 (Saturday morning) to May 17 (Friday). I reach Sao Paulo airport on Saturday morning and thus I have Saturday and Sunday free to travel as I will be working Sao Paulo during the weekdays.
I would like to spend Saturday and Sunday on a very nice beach with nice accomodation. I have heard GUARUJA and SANTOS are close to Sao Paulo and nice places. I have the following questions:
1. How do I reach these places from the Sao Paulo airport? Train or BUS or TAXI? What will be the price? and What is the best way? I also need to travel back to Sao Paulo on Sunday.
2. Accomodation at either GUARUJA or SANTOS. Can someone recommend some nice places. Can I book those places from Canada itself or do I need to be n the city to book? I do not know how to speak spanish so will I have problem travelling to these places?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Santiago & Valparaiso - Help with Planning
- 2 Huaraz to Trujillo, Chiclayo and Piura
- 3 Couple of days out from Bogota - Safe and possible?
- 4 2 weeks in Peru/Chile
- 5 Ecuador Trip Plan: What did we get right and wrong?
- 6 Logistics to reach Angel Falls in Venezuela
- 7 Inca Trail Report: 5 day version with Wayki Trek
- 8 Santiago, Chile
- 9 2 Weeks in Armenia, Colombia/July
- 10 limited time in Cusco
- 11 Iguassu Falls footwear?
- 12 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 13 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 14 Visiting Ollantataymbo from Cusco
- 15 Getting Visa for U.S. citizen at the border
- 16 Back "home" in Barranco
- 17 Day trips from Montevideo
- 18 H Stern Jewelers, Brazil
- 19 2 weeks in Colombia
- 20 Home exchange to Brazil: cultural differences.
- 21 Colca/Arequipa/Puno - organized tour (bus) or something less crowded?
- 22 Peru in 9 days - Safety Concerns and itinerary review
- 23 Layover in Lima
- 24 Gym recommendations for Quito Centro Historico
- 25 Backroads or Nat Geo hiking Patagonia