I am visiting Sao Paulo for a week from May 11 (Saturday morning) to May 17 (Friday). I reach Sao Paulo airport on Saturday morning and thus I have Saturday and Sunday free to travel as I will be working Sao Paulo during the weekdays.
I would like to spend Saturday and Sunday on a very nice beach with nice accomodation. I have heard GUARUJA and SANTOS are close to Sao Paulo and nice places. I have the following questions:
1. How do I reach these places from the Sao Paulo airport? Train or BUS or TAXI? What will be the price? and What is the best way? I also need to travel back to Sao Paulo on Sunday.
2. Accomodation at either GUARUJA or SANTOS. Can someone recommend some nice places. Can I book those places from Canada itself or do I need to be n the city to book? I do not know how to speak spanish so will I have problem travelling to these places?
Sao Paulo: GUARUJA or SANTOS
- 1 Celebrating A Century Of Flight
- 2 Problems with emails USA-Brazil
- 3 how to get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- 4 8 Days in Brazil
- 5 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 6 Carribean to Argentina or Uruguay
- 7 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 8 Practical to combine Amazon + beaches with visit to the Guianas?
- 9 Where to celebrate the New Year ?
- 10 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 11 Lower savings with the "blue" exchange rate?
- 12 Peru Hop?
- 13 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 14 "Up to" 40% discount on LAN flights around South America today only
- 15 Uruguay Re-Do
- 16 Montevideo, Uruguay
- 17 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 18 More suggested reading
- 19 Please help me jump-start planning for Galapagos trip
- 20 Peru Best Tours: Buyers Beware
- 21 Bariloche over XMas
- 22 Quark Expeditions 50% off sale - Antarctica 2014
- 23 Traveling with a Computer?
- 24 Christmas Day in Buenos Aires
- 25 Two Weeks Ecuador - Itinerary Help!