I am visiting Sao Paulo for a week from May 11 (Saturday morning) to May 17 (Friday). I reach Sao Paulo airport on Saturday morning and thus I have Saturday and Sunday free to travel as I will be working Sao Paulo during the weekdays.
I would like to spend Saturday and Sunday on a very nice beach with nice accomodation. I have heard GUARUJA and SANTOS are close to Sao Paulo and nice places. I have the following questions:
1. How do I reach these places from the Sao Paulo airport? Train or BUS or TAXI? What will be the price? and What is the best way? I also need to travel back to Sao Paulo on Sunday.
2. Accomodation at either GUARUJA or SANTOS. Can someone recommend some nice places. Can I book those places from Canada itself or do I need to be n the city to book? I do not know how to speak spanish so will I have problem travelling to these places?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://www.drozdietplan.com/follicle-rx/
- 2 Travel to Salta/Jujuy
- 3 Patagonia Hike/Travel/Explore
- 4 2 weeks trip
- 5 semi weird question re Peru Currency
- 6 Bus travel between El Chalten and El Calafate
- 7 10 Nights in Central Chile and on Rapa Nui
- 8 Where to stay in Bariloche
- 9 WEBJET
- 10 Iguazu and Iguaçu
- 11 Good women's hairgresser in Santiago?
- 12 Itineraries
- 13 Pantanal Lodges
- 14 Torres Del Paine Hiking - No Refugios
- 15 3 weeks in South America
- 16 Soles in Lima,Peru
- 17 Buenos Aires Hotels for 4 nights in early November
- 18 Ecuador, Panama, or Costa Rica
- 19 Chile wine tour
- 20 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 21 Aerolineas "Visit Argentina" discounted airline pass
- 22 Iquitos or Puerto Maldonado?
- 23 How to count hotel floors in Ecuador?
- 24 Ceviche in Peru or Ecuador?
- 25 Travel Buddies for the Salar de Uyuni in September 2017