I am visiting Sao Paulo for a week from May 11 (Saturday morning) to May 17 (Friday). I reach Sao Paulo airport on Saturday morning and thus I have Saturday and Sunday free to travel as I will be working Sao Paulo during the weekdays.
I would like to spend Saturday and Sunday on a very nice beach with nice accomodation. I have heard GUARUJA and SANTOS are close to Sao Paulo and nice places. I have the following questions:
1. How do I reach these places from the Sao Paulo airport? Train or BUS or TAXI? What will be the price? and What is the best way? I also need to travel back to Sao Paulo on Sunday.
2. Accomodation at either GUARUJA or SANTOS. Can someone recommend some nice places. Can I book those places from Canada itself or do I need to be n the city to book? I do not know how to speak spanish so will I have problem travelling to these places?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 태양광테마주 2011년테마주 oninve.com
- 2 2011년테마주 테마주filetypepdf oninve.com
- 3 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 4 Pereu Floodingf
- 5 Machu Picchu train - luggage limits?
- 6 South American city for 2 female travelers to visit mid June?
- 7 Cruz del Sur bus - Lima to Paracas
- 8 One week in Cartagena?
- 9 Can USA citizens avoid hotel taxes?
- 10 Lunahuana
- 11 Lima-Cusco-Ollantaytambo-Machu Picchu first timers
- 12 Hiking Tour Companies - Machu Picchu & Chile
- 13 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 14 Cordoba-scenic small towns nearby
- 15 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 16 Exploring the cities of Ecuador's Andes
- 17 Choquequirao Questions
- 18 Trip Report to BsAs and Patagonia (With Pics and Vids)
- 19 MARCHU PICCHU
- 20 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 21 What type of currency for Bolivia
- 22 Cordoba horseback riding day trip
- 23 Thoughts on our itinerary?
- 24 Agency to purchase tickets to US
- 25 Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso