since I don't speak spanish or portuguese and only english how easy is it to get around san paolo. Where would you reccommend I stay and how easy is it to get to Ignazu Falls.
- 1 Trip Report: Brazil--the Pantanal
- 2 Recommendations for Amazon tours
- 3 Trip Report: Argentina and Peru
- 4 Santiago Airport International Flight Connection Information
- 5 5 months South America
- 6 Argentina El Calafate to Chilean border - Punta arenas
- 7 2nd Brazil Visit - Ideas please
- 8 5 days in South America - Brazil or Argentina? (Sao Paolo and Rio excluded)
- 9 Chile Itinerary without Patagonia
- 10 Galapagos travel plan recommendation
- 11 Hotel Tyndell or Las Torres in Torres del Paine
- 12 Family trip to Lima and MP
- 13 Machu Picchu - Hiking boots or Teva sandals?
- 14 Highly recommended taxi driver in the Sacred Valley of Peru
- 15 Patagonia Itinerary
- 16 Back to South America
- 17 South America in July
- 18 Might Chile's reciprocity fee disappear in 2014?
- 19 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 20 Brazil Help!
- 21 Driving from Bariloche to Chile
- 22 Van rental in Punta Arena, Chile
- 23 Chile: Pucon car rental pick-up and return Santiago
- 24 Car Rental in Chile
- 25 Peru For less travel agent