We'll soon be heading to Chile and plan to go to Valparaiso. We're wondering if it's worth driving ourselves (interesting places to stop?), or if we should just hire a driver. Any thoughts from those who've done it or live in the area?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 AOL@ Mail ErrOrs CONTACT ☎ 1:855:999:8045 Tec*h CAre 24/7
- 2 aol@ Mail ErrOrs CONTACT ☎ 1:855:999:8045 Tec*h CAre 24/7
- 3 What's all the hype about Buenos Aires?
- 4 Is the Perito Moreno Glacier worth paying $200+ to walk on?
- 5 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 6 Manaus
- 7 Pantanal Lodges
- 8 3 days precruise-stay in Santiago all 3 or 2 SCL and 1 Valparaiso?
- 9 where to stay Buenos Aires
- 10 Renting a car in Patagonia
- 11 Avianca business class
- 12 Suenos Aires, Argentina vs Lisbon, Portugal
- 13 No exit stamp from Brazil, no entry stamp in Paraguay, help!!
- 14 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 15 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 16 Can a Europhile Find Happiness in Argentina and Chile?
- 17 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 18 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 19 How many days in Medellin area?
- 20 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 21 60-yr old female going solo to Rio - itinerary
- 22 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 23 Peru Trip for the Family
- 24 Pisco sours
- 25 Huayhuash Trecking 8-16th of july