We are planning a trip to Santiago, renting a car, driving to Puerto Montt and just driving around for a few days. The other alternative is to fly to Puerto Montt , rent a car there and just sightsee for several days.
If anyone has had experience renting a car in P.M. and/or accomodation in that area, would you give me some names.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Colchagua Valey
- 2 Do you need passes to see machu picch?
- 3 Peru to Salar de Uyuni
- 4 Planning Trip to Patagonia and Wine Country
- 5 Trip Report: Bogota
- 6 Salar de Uyuni: a guide
- 7 Bogota, Providencia and Where Else?
- 8 Travel Agent Recommendation for Patagonia
- 9 Travel in Brazil or visit Machu Picchu?
- 10 Sacred Valley/Inca Trail April 2015 Trip Report
- 11 Trip Report - Peru - Long
- 12 Pantanal tour prices
- 13 Safety in Rio?
- 14 Tours to Machu Picchu
- 15 New to traveling, and I need help.
- 16 Argentina Trip report
- 17 My Lima Layover
- 18 Strike Peru May 27-28 - urgent decision
- 19 Not your usual Lima Layover Trip Report
- 20 Areas to stay in Rio de Janiero and Buenos Aires
- 21 Absolute must in 3-4 days in Galapagos
- 22 It's Restaurant Week in Lima til 24 May
- 23 Hostels in Rio de Janeiro
- 24 Recommended tour companies for the Galapagos Islands
- 25 Itinerary Advice..+/- days advice